+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My current employer will issue me experience certificate only if I share my purpose. I don't want to tell them I am planning to migrate. Lol. They will include the purpose in the experience certificate. What should I do? If I tell them, I am going for visitor Visa to Canada, is it ok? It's correct experience letter, but purpose is mentioned like this.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
admodi86 said:
My current employer will issue me experience certificate only if I share my purpose. I don't want to tell them I am planning to migrate. Lol. They will include the purpose in the experience certificate. What should I do? If I tell them, I am going for visitor Visa to Canada, is it ok? It's correct experience letter, but purpose is mentioned like this.
No it's not ok. Are you sure your experience certificate will capture roles and responsibilities along with various guidelines mentioned in application guide. Usually, employers specify only start and end date along with designation in such experience certificates. You need to make sure all required details per CIC are there in that document, otherwise, you need to look for alternatives.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
admodi86 said:
Its alright to add purpose if it says "....for canadian immigration". Saying visitor could be an issue.

I got one from my previous employer and they explicitily asked me purpose which they mentioned on my letter.

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes it includes everything. I have convinced up to that extend. But they are not ready to give without purpose. For now I told its for visitor visa to Canada. They won't give me without mentioning purpose. It's like company practise/policy.

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StAnger said:
Its alright to add purpose if it says "....for canadian immigration". Saying visitor could be an issue.

I got one from my previous employer and they explicitily asked me purpose which they mentioned on my letter.
How can I tell them I am doing for Canadian immigration? It will hinder my prospects. This is my current employer. It's not previous.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
admodi86 said:
How can I tell them I am doing for Canadian immigration? It will hinder my prospects. This is my current employer. It's not previous.
How about you take whatever they give you and than after a week or so tell that you submitted this letter and they rejected the letter as they do not want the "visitor visa to canada" included in the letter.

So next time they wont include anything!!!! Just a trick if you could fool them. Lol

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StAnger said:
How about you take whatever they give you and than after a week or so tell that you submitted this letter and they rejected the letter as they do not want the "visitor visa to canada" included in the letter.

So next time they wont include anything!!!! Just a trick if you could fool them. Lol
My 45 days are getting over with this month! I have to respond ASAP now to OINP.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
admodi86 said:
My 45 days are getting over with this month! I have to respond ASAP now to OINP.
Than you have to settle with what they give you and explain it to the officer via a LOE. You can clarify the officer on why the letter contains "visitor".

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Some help required Guys,

I Received PT of Interest from Ontario on 17th December.

I have more than 13,000 CAD in my account but the account is not 6 months old. It is only 2 Months old. Is it good idea to send Application for nomination. Will they accept the application or send me back application as Incomplete and also refund my money or just keep my 1500 CAD fees money and reject my application??

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZafarAfridi said:
Some help required Guys,

I Received PT of Interest from Ontario on 17th December.

I have more than 13,000 CAD in my account but the account is not 6 months old. It is only 2 Months old. Is it good idea to send Application for nomination. Will they accept the application or send me back application as Incomplete and also refund my money or just keep my 1500 CAD fees money and reject my application??
If you can justify that the funds are yours and unencumbered, I highly recommend that you send the application. Once they issue an AOR and start working on the application, the money is non refundable even in case of a rejection.

patel.suneesh

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Thane
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife is the main applicant , my wifes ielts overall score is 7.5 and we are gonna apply in EE once we get the code from wes. My wife was employed in insurance sector from 2006-2011 from 2011 she is unemployed , the ontario immigration guide says you need to be employed for atleast one year in the past 5 years , can this employment be counted or not because we will be making our profile in jan 2016? Other provinces need employment in last 10 years.

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This might end up looking a silly question, but i dont hav anyone in canada, i work in india and i have studied here only. but i got interest and based on their scoring, i qualify. i hope nominations are given those like me, who have no one in canada and have worked/studied in foreign

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Asivad Anac
as you mentioned above so if one gets the PNP nomination ( for say OINP) add gets 600 points so that person will no more be considered for FSWP, however to get into EE one should be eligible for FSW or CEC?

Thanks

natoskiii

Nov 13, 2015
Hello All,

I have the following inquiries if you can support me with

1) For the work experience supporting documents, is it acceptable that the HR letter only states that I have been working as a full time employee without stating the number of hours?

2) One of my previous employers (not the current one) is not stating the salary in the HR letter as I have left already, however the salary can be seen in the contract and the pay slips which I will send both (In the pay slip you can see "salary transfer from XXX"), so is that acceptable?

3) Regarding the Settlement funds, I already have the needed amount, however 2 months ago I have bought an asset (car) and I'm planning to sell it once I get the visa. The bank statement can clearly shows that I had this amount of money for the past 3 years in my account, and I can translate the car ownership and amount of value. Is that acceptable? or what to do in this case?

4) For the ties to Ontario, I don't have currently any but I'm intending to stay there cause I'm planning to get my work there. Shall i add this even if i don't have one now (Job offers or jobs applied/interviewed for in Ontario)?

5) I didn't get how to submit the fees with the application package, is there a bank account where I can transfer the money to?

6) If I have passed the 45 days without sending my documents, will I be eligible for a second round of Ontario nomination afterwards?

thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rkapoor said:
@Asivad Anac
as you mentioned above so if one gets the PNP nomination ( for say OINP) add gets 600 points so that person will no more be considered for FSWP, however to get into EE one should be eligible for FSW or CEC?

Thanks
No. Your assumption "however to get into EE one should be eligible for FSW or CEC" (in the context you are understanding it) is wrong. Yes, the initial eligibility requires you to be eligible under one of the economic immigration programs (FSW/CEC/FST). When you apply under a PNP, you are evaluated under one of those immigration programs (and hence should be eligible under one of the economic immigration programs to be eligible for a nomination). After nomination, you will be invited to apply as a provincial nominee.