+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I've been trying to download the Ontario Nominee application form, but it has being impossible. Every time I click on the link that the application guide and Ontario webpage provides, it says i need a new version of Adobe, which I already downloaded, and also I have followed the instructions that the PDF says I should do to download the form.

Please help me out with this, I haven't receive any PT from Ontario, but I would like to take a look to the application form.

Thanks in advance.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
rcharmed said:
Hello Everyone,

I've been trying to download the Ontario Nominee application form, but it has being impossible. Every time I click on the link that the application guide and Ontario webpage provides, it says i need a new version of Adobe, which I already downloaded, and also I have followed the instructions that the PDF says I should do to download the form.

Please help me out with this, I haven't receive any PT from Ontario, but I would like to take a look to the application form.

Thanks in advance.
Are you using Google Chrome?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Aragorn165 said:
Are you using Google Chrome?
On Chrome, click on the three Lines in the top right, and click on settings. Go to plugins, find the Adobe PDF plugin and DISABLE it. Save, quit the browser. Restart. All PDFs will now download and be opened up locally by Adobe Reader, rather than in window (which is creating issues for you).

jaivikpatel

Oct 17, 2015
AHMEDABAD
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-NOV-15
Who has recieved the AOR lastly? My file delivered on 14th September still not recieved AOR.

verma91

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Hi EVERYONE,

NEED SOME HELP

i UPLOADED MY EE PROFILE ON 14TH OCT AND I GOT INTEREST LETTER ON 17TH OCT .

i REALIZED THAT I HAVE MENTIONED THE WRONG NOC CODE AND I UPDATED MY PROFILE TODAY .I WANT TO SUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS ON MONDAY BUT

MY EE PROFILE SAYS UPDATED NOT SUBMITTED .

can i still apply

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
I have applied for express entry on 4th November and received Ontario PT interest letter on 7th November. I have most of the documents ready and shall be applying by the beginning of next week. I have one query regarding the proof of funds. I have much more than the minimum funds required in my bank account. The funds were transferred partly in the month of August and September by my mother. I have regular transactions from this account. So what I want to know is can i only provide bank statement or do i have to provide the source of funds as well? In the application guide, I don't think so they have asked for the source of funds. Thanks.

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
rainbow00 said:
Hello guys,
I have applied for express entry on 4th November and received Ontario PT interest letter on 7th November. I have most of the documents ready and shall be applying by the beginning of next week. I have one query regarding the proof of funds. I have much more than the minimum funds required in my bank account. The funds were transferred partly in the month of August and September by my mother. I have regular transactions from this account. So what I want to know is can i only provide bank statement or do i have to provide the source of funds as well? In the application guide, I don't think so they have asked for the source of funds. Thanks.
[/quote
statements of 6 months should be good

YokoDaddy

Jul 23, 2014
It says in the application guide that there should be at least one year continuous fulltime work in the last 5 years. I have a query - my spouse who is applying for the OONP is fundamentally a consultant, works on 2-3 month projects for different cos, and has done that for the last 5 years. How do we show that as a valid work experience without it falling foul of the Ontario PNP requirement?

Any suggestions?

Also- loads of people recommending deleting the profile and reapplying to get the PT., who has it worked for?

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am submitting the package from India, how do i get a money order payable in Canada? Will any of the national banks here work? Please let me know if anybody got this successfully here. (bank name please?)

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BK7 said:
I am submitting the package from India, how do i get a money order payable in Canada? Will any of the national banks here work? Please let me know if anybody got this successfully here. (bank name please?)
I got it done at ICICI. I have my salary account there. They made me fill a form that took my account details, and for what reason I wanted the DD. I had to submit PAN card copy, passport copy and OOPNP regulation page where they state that you have to submit a DD in favor of XYZ ministry, Ontario.

They took 1 working day, and gave me the DD.

Nationalized banks too will have the same procedure - I am quite positive.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
YokoDaddy said:
It says in the application guide that there should be at least one year continuous fulltime work in the last 5 years. I have a query - my spouse who is applying for the OONP is fundamentally a consultant, works on 2-3 month projects for different cos, and has done that for the last 5 years. How do we show that as a valid work experience without it falling foul of the Ontario PNP requirement?

Any suggestions?

Also- loads of people recommending deleting the profile and reapplying to get the PT., who has it worked for?
Yoko, is it a free lance consultant job. If so I am not sure what the answer is.

Regarding creating the profile and resubmitting it - yes you can do that and there is an official communication on the Ontario website for the same.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BK7 said:
HDFC