+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

razbeen

Nov 18, 2008
Hi everybody!

I have some awesome news to share......I recieved my PPR yesterday!! I had applied through SRS-H1B (AINP).
Here is my timeline:

http://www.trackitt.com/member/razbeen

Jay007

Star Member
Nov 15, 2008
Conguratulations Razbeen,
All the best for Canada.
Did u submit State PCC your own?

razbeen said:
Hi everybody!

I have some awesome news to share......I recieved my PPR yesterday!! I had applied through SRS-H1B (AINP).
Here is my timeline:

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Seinfeld said:
Hi,
I am also in the same boat as yours. My AINP case has been transferred to LA consulate.
Btw, I have a question on state PCCs. Have resided in 3 states in US - MN, AZ and NC.
AZ (Arizona) doesn't issue a state PCC and only issues a letter saying "Legally we're not allowed to. It can be got from the FBI". I have obtained this letter. Will it do :( and should I send this letter now to LA consulate or wait for them to ask (if at all they will?)
NC had issued a state PCC which has omitted the last part (of the 3 parts) of my name. Have asked for a correction and not sure of the ETA. Should I send the one I have now or wait? Please share your thoughts.

Btw, this forum rocks. I have been following this for quite a while and most of the active members here have helped a lot indirectly all this time..
Seinfeld from Razbeen's post i quess you should send your state PCC's to The LA consulate.By doing so they'll just send you a Passport request if everything is good instead of a request for state PCCs
Good Luck

razbeen

Nov 18, 2008
hi
no I didnt send state PCC.....just the FBI-USA and another from Indian consulate!..... i sent these few weeks after my medicals!

Jay007 said:
All the best for Canada.

Seinfeld

May 31, 2009
Congrats Rasbeen !! So the local consulate had taken around 2 months, hmm..
No state PCC-s, uh? This is good information. Not sure if other consulates would ask for it.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
razbeen said:
hi
no I didnt send state PCC.....just the FBI-USA and another from Indian consulate!..... i sent these few weeks after my medicals!
Congratulations buddy.
Strange that they asked for state PCCs from others not you.

Your luck is strong.

Are u going to mail ur PP or drop it in person?

Arsenal

May 15, 2009
My case is getting to worry me.

I received my AOR on January 14th. Received medical request along with the fees. I sent my Medical on Feb 20.
Then, everything looked perfect. I thought I would get my PPR by April 20th or May 20th at the latest.

Since then I have been waiting. My case is with Buffalo.

I am not in hurry ..but I am wondering if they have received everything or if they are looking at my case.

ECAS has nothing beside the normal message.

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
Arsenal:

Which country are you from? Could depends on the background check on each country. Check trackitt - lots ppl from India get their background check quite fast - compared to others.

I thought processing in satellite offices could be problem too, but that's not the case w/ Buffalo.

Hope this helps. Keep your chin up - if they are not asking any other documents, assume everything is okay.

Arsenal said:

I received my AOR on January 14th. Received medical request along with the fees. I sent my Medical on Feb 20.
Then, everything looked perfect. I thought I would get my PPR by April 20th or May 20th at the latest.

I am not in hurry ..but I am wondering if they have received everything or if they are looking at my case.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Arsenal said:

What is your nationality? Seen people held up like this and they give back ground check as a reason.

BTW Arsene needs to beef up his defence line up.

Arsenal

May 15, 2009
From a peaceful Middle Eastern Country!
I have a clean record, moved to the US when I turned 18, been here for 9 years.

Yea Arsene needs some muscle.

Thanks for the encouraging words.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Arsenal said:
From a peaceful Middle Eastern Country!
I have a clean record, moved to the US when I turned 18, been here for 9 years.

Yea Arsene needs some muscle.

Thanks for the encouraging words.
Sometimes Names, DOBs can also cause trouble, will eventually get through.

Good Luck.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
razbeen said:
Hi everybody!

Here is my timeline:

Razbeen, Congratulations!!!
Now, it's matter of fulfilling landing formalities.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
razbeen said:
hi

Jay007 said:
All the best for Canada.
Ohh thats realy cool congrats

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
razbeen said:
Hi everybody!

Here is my timeline:

Congrats!!! This is a great news. Keep us posted on your landing and beyond!!

-dna