+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
I just got a mail indicating my case is transferred to NY today! The mail is dated May 19 - the day CIC received my medical result.

Good luck to all!

Rocking vibes said:
yrinaldy said:
Hi Vibes:

Did you get notification after you submitted your medical? When did CIC receive your medical result?

Rocking vibes said:
My case got transfered to NY yesterday.......I was hoping for Detroit....but nevertheless...as long as its moving, I am kewl ! Anybody else got their case transfered !!!!!

No, My medicals are still on the way......and I already got the transfer letter. The Doc said that he will be sending my reports next week

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
ainpdude:

Congrats for medical and AOR!

Good luck to all!

ainpdude said:
friends finally ..finally pnp aor + medicals have arrived ....

Here's the saga till starting virtually a year ago...

25 May 2008 .... was a new bie so thought of going with a lawyer...
1 Jun 2008 ... met a lawyer paid fees asked him to file FSW...
15 Jun 2008 ... mailed all documents to lawyer
Jul 10 2008 ... lawyer said he mailed to cic and kept scaring me about new immigration laws
Oct 7 2008 ... realised about AINP SRS program by the greatness of members of this forum
Oct 9 2008 ... emailed ainp prerequisite application
Nov 10, 2008 ... recieved invitiation to apply
Nov 13, 2008 ... mailed documents to ainp
Jan 18, 2008 .... recieved nomination from ainp
Jan 23, 2009 ... mailed a complete pnp application to CIC with new fees
Mar 5, 2009 ... cic writes a letter to my lawyer that they recieved pnp nomination and if i want to convert fsw to pnp along with FSW AOR
Mar 20, 2009... my lawyer recieves FSW AOR & conversion letter and lets me know...
mar 23, 2009... i respond to lawyer with updated cic pnp forms...
april 6, 2009... i cancel the lawyer and seperatly mail cic the new pnp forms and also fax them...
may 4, 2009 ... cic starts processing pnp applciation
may 14, 2009 ... cic cancels my FSW and mails me a letter
may 22, 2009 ... cic mails medical and pnp aor

thanks for bearing folks .... good luck, God speed and God bless..

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Applied for pnp 23rd october 2008
recieved nomination 8th November 2008
Sent Docs to CIC 27th April 2009
Check Cashed 18th May 2009

Jay007

Star Member
Nov 15, 2008
Folks,
My file has been transferred to Los Angeles.
I had selected Detroit. Don’t know the why they send to LA.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Jay007 said:
Folks,
I had selected Detroit. Don't know the why they send to LA.
That makes two of us my file was send to the Los Angels les than a month ago.The difference is I selected L A.

Jay007

Star Member
Nov 15, 2008
Hello Rascojenkins,

Did you get any letter from LA regarding interview or additional documents.

That makes two of us my file was send to the Los Angels les than a month ago.The difference is I selected L A.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
rascojenkins said:
Jay007 said:
Folks,
I had selected Detroit. Don't know the why they send to LA.
[/quote

Mine is also at LA.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Jay007 said:
Hello Rascojenkins,

Did you get any letter from LA regarding interview or additional documents.

I have not yet gotten any letter from the LA consulate. My file was transfered on april 29th 09.

Seinfeld

May 31, 2009
Hi,
I am also in the same boat as yours. My AINP case has been transferred to LA consulate.
Btw, I have a question on state PCCs. Have resided in 3 states in US - MN, AZ and NC.
AZ (Arizona) doesn't issue a state PCC and only issues a letter saying "Legally we're not allowed to. It can be got from the FBI". I have obtained this letter. Will it do :( and should I send this letter now to LA consulate or wait for them to ask (if at all they will?)
NC had issued a state PCC which has omitted the last part (of the 3 parts) of my name. Have asked for a correction and not sure of the ETA. Should I send the one I have now or wait? Please share your thoughts.

Btw, this forum rocks. I have been following this for quite a while and most of the active members here have helped a lot indirectly all this time..