+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Guys,

Quick update- I just received my CIC file number and medical request from Buffalo. They did not ask for any state PCC's with the letter (I have already requested state PCC's, just in case).

The letter also says that my initial assessment will be made after they receive my medicals. To all who got done with their medicals, did you receive the same statement about initial assessment from CIC? Thanks.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
mango.lassee said:
Guys,

Quick update- I just received my CIC file number and medical request from Buffalo. They did not ask for any state PCC's with the letter (I have already requested state PCC's, just in case).

The letter also says that my initial assessment will be made after they receive my medicals. To all who got done with their medicals, did you receive the same statement about initial assessment from CIC? Thanks.
They will not ask pccs along with medicals requests. I didn't notice any.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chow said:
They will not ask pccs along with medicals requests. I didn't notice any.
That's correct. I haven't noticed any case either. Even though I wasn't asked for state PCC, I sent it to NY office to make sure that they dust off my application; after all it's due to send some communication or atleast update eCAS status to "received medical" :)

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Filed CIC early March, got package back after 15 days, resent packet around 20th March, check cashed 27th March, got medical request ~ 2 months after check was cashed.

sid2008 said:
congrats mango.lassee

When did you send your file CIC?

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
razbeen said:
Hi everybody!

I have some awesome news to share......I recieved my PPR yesterday!! I had applied through SRS-H1B (AINP).
Here is my timeline:

http://www.trackitt.com/member/razbeen
Dear razbeen:

Congrats of PPR but what is the initial assesment after Medicals?

Initial Assessment Received: 10 Apr 2009
Documents Sent: 20 May 2009

Can you please tell..

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

How long do you have for landing? Did they put an expiration date?

Akk

razbeen said:
Hi everybody!

I have some awesome news to share......I recieved my PPR yesterday!! I had applied through SRS-H1B (AINP).
Here is my timeline:

http://www.trackitt.com/member/razbeen

brightstar

Mar 4, 2009
Hello Everyone ,
I have applied under SRS- H1B Scheme (AINP). I came across the changes made to the occupation lists and I see that code 2171 is not on the list. I called the hot line and they said that if you have applied before 19th may then you should be fine , luckily which I have . But my worry is that if I do get approval from Alberta and when I apply to cic , will they consider my application since it has the job code 2171 . Becoz , on the Cic Website too the occupation lists does not have the code 2171 listed ....they have updated that lists too .....
Please help me ......I will apprecaite it
Thanks

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
brightstar said:
Hello Everyone ,
I have applied under SRS- H1B Scheme (AINP). I came across the changes made to the occupation lists and I see that code 2171 is not on the list. I called the hot line and they said that if you have applied before 19th may then you should be fine , luckily which I have . But my worry is that if I do get approval from Alberta and when I apply to cic , will they consider my application since it has the job code 2171 . Becoz , on the Cic Website too the occupation lists does not have the code 2171 listed ....they have updated that lists too .....
Please help me ......I will apprecaite it
Thanks
If they tell you that you are fine, you arefine nothing to worry about.
Good Luck

brightstar

Mar 4, 2009
Thanks ...I just wanted to make things sure ...since you know how these Immig ppl are ??? They can retrogate the processings and the laws .....

apply2can

Nov 16, 2008
Can you please let me know if the passport photos required for medical examination are the regular (e.g. wallgreens passport photo) or some special size ones.

I do remember that while mailing immigration application to Buffalo, I had to get some special size photos.

How about now?

Thanks
apply2can

akk

Sep 2, 2008
passport ones..I took mine at wallgreens...

Akk

apply2can said:
Can you please let me know if the passport photos required for medical examination are the regular (e.g. wallgreens passport photo) or some special size ones.

I do remember that while mailing immigration application to Buffalo, I had to get some special size photos.

How about now?

Thanks
apply2can

canadiann

Star Member
May 3, 2009
completed medicals last week

i got letter today that my file is transferred to NY

mine case is same too. i just did my medical, today i received the file transfer letter buffalo. the letter does say "to expediate the processing" but i'm not sure whether it is a good symbol or not.