+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

Seinfeld

May 31, 2009
Good point Tapak. RascoeJenkins - Did LA consulate change the status to "medicals received" for you? Please confirm.

Tapak said:
chow said:
They will not ask pccs along with medicals requests. I didn't notice any.
That's correct. I haven't noticed any case either. Even though I wasn't asked for state PCC, I sent it to NY office to make sure that they dust off my application; after all it's due to send some communication or atleast update eCAS status to "received medical" :)

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Seinfeld said:
Good point Tapak. RascoeJenkins - Did LA consulate change the status to "medicals received" for you? Please confirm.

Tapak said:
chow said:
They will not ask pccs along with medicals requests. I didn't notice any.
That's correct. I haven't noticed any case either. Even though I wasn't asked for state PCC, I sent it to NY office to make sure that they dust off my application; after all it's due to send some communication or atleast update eCAS status to "received medical" :)
Well my e-case has not been changed. It still states:
We started processing your application on March 16, 2009.

We transferred your application to the Los Angeles office on April 29, 2009. The Los Angeles office may contact you.

smiling face

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2010
Doc's Request.
August 12, 2010
Nomination.....
September 8, 2010
AOR Received.
November 2, 2010
Med's Request
May 9, 2011
Med's Done....
May 19, 2011 and May 26, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
ANY NEWS..... FOR ME YESSS..... FINALLY I SEND MY PASSPORT TO CIC BUFFALO OFC

C

cchabert

D-Day for me I got my medicals and new AOR from AINP on June 6. Wooohooo...!!

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
D-Day for me I got my medicals and new AOR from AINP on June 6. Wooohooo...!!
Way to go. One more step up the ladder. Yoo Hoo
Congratulations cchabert

C

cchabert

harry807 said:
congrats cchabert.

When did you send your CIC application.
I'll update trackit in a moment, I sent to CIC the application on May 4

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
I'll update trackit in a moment, I sent to CIC the application on May 4
Did you mean March 4th?

I sent mine on April 22 and they received it on April 23 and nothing yet. By the way, congratulations to you.

C

cchabert

Mine was a hybrid weird case, for short :

FSW Application sent on June 2008

AINP Nomination received on January 2009

Letter received from CIC asking to withdraw FSW and use the fees for AINP or sent more fees for AINP on February 2009

Reply to this letter untiln April 2009, (By forces against my will)

Sent supporting documents to CIC (PCC, Proof of Funds, Certificate of Nomination, etc.) on May 4 2009

June 6 got AOR and forms for medicals, here is only one Doc. and he'll be available until June 22..Damn!

Seinfeld

May 31, 2009
Hi,
I got a call today from LA consulate that my passport request has been sent today to my immigration representative (have engaged one).
The reason I was called was, to let me know that the PPR is sent to my representative as they saw my address change request (that I sent last week as I wanted passport request not routed thru my rep) later and if it was ok with me.

I asked if I can come in person and get stamping done in the same day. I was told its not going to save much time, as anyway they are going to take atleast 10 days for stamping. Looks like they need 2 pictures alongwith. Now I will be waiting for my rep to receive the PPR and sent it to me.

Reg. state PCCs, seems they are not particular to have it from all the states. I have resided in 3, but only sent 1 earlier (other 2 they received today, by which time they have already shipped the PPR).

Just fyi, CIC started processing my app on April 23rd and my case was transferred to LA on May 13th.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Seinfeld said:
Hi,
I got a call today from LA consulate that my passport request has been sent today to my immigration representative (have engaged one).
The reason I was called was, to let me know that the PPR is sent to my representative as they saw my address change request (that I sent last week as I wanted passport request not routed thru my rep) later and if it was ok with me.

I asked if I can come in person and get stamping done in the same day. I was told its not going to save much time, as anyway they are going to take atleast 10 days for stamping. Looks like they need 2 pictures alongwith. Now I will be waiting for my rep to receive the PPR and sent it to me.

Reg. state PCCs, seems they are not particular to have it from all the states. I have resided in 3, but only sent 1 earlier (other 2 they received today, by which time they have already shipped the PPR).

Just fyi, CIC started processing my app on April 23rd and my case was transferred to LA on May 13th.
Seinfeld this is good news congrats men. You are almost at the end of the road. What does your online Status say? That's kind of fast.CIC started processing mine on march 16th, 09 and it was transfered to the LA consulate on april 29th,09 could you possibly post your time lines from when you mailed your application to CIC through medical and now Thanks

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Seinfeld said:
Hi,

Congrats mate. Rasco yours is on the way. Mine was transferred on may 13th as well. I think it is too early.