+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
I have an update my file has been transferred to Los Angeles. I live in the east coast and also I sent the RPRF and PCCs to Buffalo while the mail was in transit. I hope the Buffalo office will forward the papers to California.

Lord have mercy.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bendjoe said:
I have an update my file has been transferred to Los Angeles. I live in the east coast and also I sent the RPRF and PCCs to Buffalo while the mail was in transit. I hope the Buffalo office will forward the papers to California.

Lord have mercy.
I thought they try to transfer your application to the consulate that it nearer to you. I guess, they just randomly pick a consulate and send it.

Were you asked to submit RPRF OR you just decided to submit it while submitting the PCCs? Can't we send the RPRF along with the passport for PR visa stamp?

joyboy

May 18, 2009
Hi ,

I was legally separated at the time I had applied for the AINP.And my divorce was pending in the court.Any ways I had put separated in marital status.

Now I'm legally divorced from court.So,shall I inform them about it or I can leave it like that and In later stage of cic process I can change it to different status ???

I had not put anybody as depended at the time I filed for AINP , as I was aware of future judgment.

I don't want to delay my process.My file number if 9xx.

I would need some expert kind of opinion here.

Thanks,

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
joyboy said:
Hi ,

I was legally separated at the time I had applied for the AINP.And my divorce was pending in the court.Any ways I had put separated in marital status.

Now I'm legally divorced from court.So,shall I inform them about it or I can leave it like that and In later stage of cic process I can change it to different status ???

I had not put anybody as depended at the time I filed for AINP , as I was aware of future judgment.

Thanks,
I think it is better to inform AINP. Else it might mess up the information as: you provided one to AINP and something else to CIC.
Better keep things simple and clean

-dna

A

Albertagoverner

joyboy said:
Hi ,

Thanks,
If you remember that AINP has told several times that "if there is any update is employment, visa status, personal information, Please update AINP if you have not been nominated and once nominated then inform both CIC and AINP. Now what's point of confusion?

joyboy

May 18, 2009
Yes,I know but I'm waiting for the nomination and then when I apply to CIC I will update the information with the court document regarding the marital status.Because at this stage it migh very well mess up the whole thing.

By any chance,can anyone with nomination certificate tell me if there is any place for marital status in the AINP Nomination certificate.

Thanks in advance.

dnataraj said:
joyboy said:
Hi ,

Thanks,
I think it is better to inform AINP. Else it might mess up the information as: you provided one to AINP and something else to CIC.

-dna

A

Albertagoverner

joyboy said:
Yes,I know but I'm waiting for the nomination and then when I apply to CIC I will update the information with the court document regarding the marital status.Because at this stage it migh very well mess up the whole thing.

By any chance,can anyone with nomination certificate tell me if there is any place for marital status in the AINP Nomination certificate.

Thanks in advance.

dnataraj said:
joyboy said:
Hi ,

Thanks,

-dna
No place for marital Status but there is place for details & history of spouse.

joyboy

May 18, 2009
I have put separated in nomination forms.So what is written about history of spouse on nomination certificate.

Albertagoverner said:
joyboy said:

Thanks in advance.

dnataraj said:
joyboy said:
Hi ,

Thanks,

-dna
No place for marital Status but there is place for details & history of spouse.

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
My case got transfered to NY yesterday.......I was hoping for Detroit....but nevertheless...as long as its moving, I am kewl ! Anybody else got their case transfered !!!!!

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
Hi Vibes:

Did you get notification after you submitted your medical? When did CIC receive your medical result?

Rocking vibes said:
My case got transfered to NY yesterday.......I was hoping for Detroit....but nevertheless...as long as its moving, I am kewl ! Anybody else got their case transfered !!!!!

akk

Sep 2, 2008
My case got transferred to NY on May 12th, I got the mail 2 days ago here in my home country.....

Akk

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
yrinaldy said:
Hi Vibes:

Did you get notification after you submitted your medical? When did CIC receive your medical result?

Rocking vibes said:

No, My medicals are still on the way......and I already got the transfer letter. The Doc said that he will be sending my reports next week

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
I quess CIC is still transfering qualified AINP files to local consulate.Hopfully People who's files were transfered about 2 months ago will start getting passport request by the end of this month or next month. Or those of US who did not send state PCC will get a request for them from local consulate.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
friends finally ..finally pnp aor + medicals have arrived ....

Here's the saga till starting virtually a year ago...

25 May 2008 .... was a new bie so thought of going with a lawyer...
1 Jun 2008 ... met a lawyer paid fees asked him to file FSW...
15 Jun 2008 ... mailed all documents to lawyer
Jul 10 2008 ... lawyer said he mailed to cic and kept scaring me about new immigration laws
Oct 7 2008 ... realised about AINP SRS program by the greatness of members of this forum
Oct 9 2008 ... emailed ainp prerequisite application
Nov 10, 2008 ... recieved invitiation to apply
Nov 13, 2008 ... mailed documents to ainp
Jan 18, 2008 .... recieved nomination from ainp
Jan 23, 2009 ... mailed a complete pnp application to CIC with new fees
Mar 5, 2009 ... cic writes a letter to my lawyer that they recieved pnp nomination and if i want to convert fsw to pnp along with FSW AOR
Mar 20, 2009... my lawyer recieves FSW AOR & conversion letter and lets me know...
mar 23, 2009... i respond to lawyer with updated cic pnp forms...
april 6, 2009... i cancel the lawyer and seperatly mail cic the new pnp forms and also fax them...
may 4, 2009 ... cic starts processing pnp applciation
may 14, 2009 ... cic cancels my FSW and mails me a letter
may 22, 2009 ... cic mails medical and pnp aor

thanks for bearing folks .... good luck, God speed and God bless..