ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
LOL... I am just starting to recover from the shock.... hmmmm... If I am not mistaken last time I did my figures it was around us$250 just for the state PCCs.... let's start doing all this paperwork....

bendjoe said:
ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys!!!

Bad news... NY office requested: state police certificates from NH, OH, FL... and Mexico
The nightmare became true. Lets get started then.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
rascojenkins said:
ingegarcia said:
I am also waiting to hear from the consulate :))
as per trackitt.com it seems to be that there is no trend in the info... some people have been contacted even 20 days after transferred ... some 30,40,70 and others even more than 3 months..... not sure why....
I was expecting to be contacted this week... however ... I just saw a case that was transferred to NY since March 9 and no response so far... bad luck I am march 31 :(( so no hope even for the next month...

rascojenkins said:
Guys does anybody know how long it takes to hear from local consulate when PNP file is tranfered?
ingegarcia,
Yeah I'm kind of thinking that you'll hear something very soon. from what l also see from trackitt I'm thinking it doesn't take that long for PNP transfers to hear from local consulate.Hopefully you'll hear something within the next week or two.
ingegarcia,
I told you you'll hear something soon eventhough its not really what you expected. However lets look at the good side your process is moving and hopefully with the police report you'll get your Canadian PR . This also means that those of us waiting to hear from local consulate should start process state PCC.I'll get right to work Thanks Buddy

A

Albertagoverner

rascojenkins said:
Hey Guys does anybody know how to get Texas PCC from out of state?
The application which should have been sent from Austin address Now it will be sent from New York address with same process.

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Hi Inge,

They asked this after your medicals? When did you submit your application to CIC (before or after Feb 19?) Do you think that made a difference?

Dna,

Are you back safe and sound? Any updates from CIC?

Gosh..if they are asking for state pcc's means still more running around and $$..all this is making me dizzy!

ingegarcia said:
Well it is just like a game... I played my cards and........ lost :)))

Anyway... no choice I'll try to get someone in Mexico to do that or travel myself and do it..... painfully because of my nationality (Colombian) the Mexican Consulate will take 1 month just to issue the visa...... and I'll spend part of my savings just to get the police certificate....

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Albertagoverner said:
rascojenkins said:
The application which should have been sent from Austin address Now it will be sent from New York address with same process.
I went to school in Huston texas and now I live in California so l'm woundering if I have to go to Texas to get the State Police report or I could apply from here .Any website etc? I'm hoping the members in texas will help thanks
Rasco

A

Albertagoverner

rascojenkins said:
Albertagoverner said:
rascojenkins said:
I went to school in Huston texas and now I live in California so l'm woundering if I have to go to Texas to get the State Police report or I could apply from here .Any website etc? I'm hoping the members in texas will help thanks
Rasco
Here it is. Just fill the forms and follow the process. If any specific question then call this number during regular Business Hours:
CHRI Processing Bureau (512) 424-2590

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/crime_records/pages/index.htm

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Albertagoverner said:
rascojenkins said:
Albertagoverner said:
rascojenkins said:
Rasco
Here it is. Just fill the forms and follow the process. If any specific question then call this number during regular Business Hours:
CHRI Processing Bureau (512) 424-2590

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/crime_records/pages/index.htm
Albertagoverner ,
Thanks alot playa

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
bendjoe said:
I got the request for medical today, after 11 long weeks.
How many days do you have to do the medicals ? And is there any specific doctor they have specified ? Asking cos there was someone on this form saying that they sometimes specify which doctor to do the medicals with.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Ell.Bee said:
bendjoe said:
I got the request for medical today, after 11 long weeks.
How many days do you have to do the medicals ? And is there any specific doctor they have specified ? Asking cos there was someone on this form saying that they sometimes specify which doctor to do the medicals with.
Not sure about that but lets hear what bendjoe has to say. At least mine was not specified to a doctor or practitioner.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys!!!
Good news I received mail from NY office....

Bad news... NY office requested: state police certificates from NH, OH, FL... and Mexico
Did they ask you to submit passports along with the police certificates OR just police certificates?