Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Yes I got it after medicals.... here is my time line in trackitt.com
http://www.trackitt.com/member/ingegarcia

mango.lassee said:
Hi Inge,

They asked this after your medicals? When did you submit your application to CIC (before or after Feb 19?) Do you think that made a difference?

Dna,

Are you back safe and sound? Any updates from CIC?

Gosh..if they are asking for state pcc's means still more running around and $$..all this is making me dizzy!

ingegarcia said:
Well it is just like a game... I played my cards and........ lost :)))

Anyway... no choice I'll try to get someone in Mexico to do that or travel myself and do it..... painfully because of my nationality (Colombian) the Mexican Consulate will take 1 month just to issue the visa...... and I'll spend part of my savings just to get the police certificate....

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
mango.lassee said:
Dna,
Are you back safe and sound? Any updates from CIC?
Gosh..if they are asking for state pcc's means still more running around and $$..all this is making me dizzy!
At last some good news. I got my US Visa in hand and flying back into US on 14th.
It took full four months & some nasty mails from my employer for not working 100% from home.

About CIC no idea as where I stand. All I did so far is medicals and that too on 59th day of 60 day deadline (on 25th March). It is not updated yet on ecas, although medicals reached Ottawa on April 1st (May be they think I am a fool LOL). All I hope is my case is still valid with CIC and I can complete the process/documentation once I am back.

-dna

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/only-who-submitted-cicainpsrsus-visa-holder-category-application-t15729.0.html;msg68173#msg68173

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
Congrats Jay:

Hopefully I should get mine within this week or so -

Jay007 said:
Friends,
My uncle has received my AOR on 6th May.
I had applied on 17th Feb.
As soon as I received my documents from my uncle, I will inform
you guys in detail, which documents I have received.

Thank you each and every one for helping me.

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
just wanted to post some update...

my packet was received by CIC last April 15. My money order was presented for payment yesterday.

good news too... =) off to waiting for the AOR then.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
optimusprime said:
just wanted to post some update...

my packet was received by CIC last April 15. My money order was presented for payment yesterday.

good news too... =) off to waiting for the AOR then.
Congratulations! It looks like I need to wait about a week more to check with my bank as my application was received by CIC on April 23rd (unless the package arrives in my mailbox again).

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based on Inge's experience of CDN PR officer requesting for state PCC's, I applied for Texas state PCC. I haven't lived in any other state for more than six months. I was told that I should get state PCC in 2-4 weeks. I scheduled appointment within a day using http://www.l1enrollment.com. It cost around $25 per person.

Whether I get a request for State PCC or not, I will keep my papers ready, just in case.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Take care of your health. Take sufficient masks for yourself and family. Stay indoors as much as possible!!! Eat at home if posssible. LOL... I sound like ur mom!!!! LOL...

avaid

Apr 20, 2009
when can I expect my file number as AINP received my AINP application on 3rd Feb 2009 under new process?

A

Albertagoverner

avaid said:
when can I expect my file number as AINP received my AINP application on 3rd Feb 2009 under new process?
File number estimation:
3rd February + 4 Months = 3rd June

Check AINP website for more details. Visit www.albertacanada.com