+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
An update from my process: My application form reached CIC on April 15th.. I checked my bank and the check was cashed on May 6.

A

Albertagoverner

stlguy said:
An update from my process: My application form reached CIC on April 15th.. I checked my bank and the check was cashed on May 6.
Wait for 2 Months and 11 days for Medical request/AOR

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divagirl said:
Take care of your health. Take sufficient masks for yourself and family. Stay indoors as much as possible!!! Eat at home if posssible. LOL... I sound like ur mom!!!! LOL...
LOL..BTW you do sound like my mom. Thanks for sarcasm! but it's an honest attempt to ensure that I get PR on time for my relocation during summer. I am trying to do whatever I can from my side; there are other influential factors that can affect my processing time as well.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stlguy said:
Congrats! at least they are not going to send your application package back.

I called my bank earlier this evening and I have been told that my check was cashed on May 7th (yesterday). My package was received by CIC on April 23rd (second time). I know I will have to wait 2-3 months to receive the AOR and medical request, but I am glad to know that the application package is not coming back anymore.

A

Albertagoverner

nix1 said:
stlguy said:
Congrats! at least they are not going to send your application package back.

I called my bank earlier this evening and I have been told that my check was cashed on May 7th (yesterday). My package was received by CIC on April 23rd (second time). I know I will have to wait 2-3 months to receive the AOR and medical request, but I am glad to know that the application package is not coming back anymore.
Stlguy:

Were you able to track B-XXXXXX number on back side of check?

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
Albertagoverner said:
Stlguy:

Were you able to track B-XXXXXX number on back side of check?
AG: I got the number from the back side of the check.
Checked it this morning in eCAS, and it said that it could not locate my number.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Hi guys!
I just wanna update you that my check has been encashed yesterday, May 8. The resubmitted package was received by CIC last April 22. As what Nix says, it's relieving to know that our documents won't be returned back again.
So for now, I just wanna relax for the next 2 months and will just wait for the AOR and Medical Request to arrive.

To Nix: We are of the same timeline. Please keep me posted on any development of your case.
To All: Goodluck and have a wonderful weekend!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I picked up the copy of my cashier's check which was cleared on May 7th. I am having hard time finding B#. There is nothing that starts with "B" on the back of the check. There is something that looks like "b" (small b or can be #6) followed by 9 digits number that is located on the top left hand corner of the page. Above that number, there is date and above the date, there is another 9 digit numbers.

Does B# start with small b or capital B?

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
All:

I got my AOR and Medical Request today - I submitted to CIC (for 2nd time) on 2/19.

I scheduled for Doctor appt this Monday and will send result right away! Can't wait for the process to be over!

BTW: The B# is the same one as from the back of check that was cashed.

Good luck to all.

yrinaldy said:
Congrats Jay:

Hopefully I should get mine within this week or so -

Jay007 said:
Friends,
My uncle has received my AOR on 6th May.
I had applied on 17th Feb.
As soon as I received my documents from my uncle, I will inform
you guys in detail, which documents I have received.

Thank you each and every one for helping me.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
yrinaldy said:
All:

I got my AOR and Medical Request today - I submitted to CIC (for 2nd time) on 2/19.

I scheduled for Doctor appt this Monday and will send result right away! Can't wait for the process to be over!

Good luck to all.

yrinaldy said:
Congrats Jay:

Jay007 said:
Friends,

Congrats. Are you able to check your case on e-cas. I can't see mine. Just wondering if it is normal not to see the case on e-cas after AOR receipt.

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
Bendjoe:

No, I can't access my e-Cas - it still said results were not found. I'll try within a week or so.

bendjoe said:
yrinaldy said:
All:

Good luck to all.

yrinaldy said:
Congrats Jay:

Jay007 said:
Friends,

Congrats. Are you able to check your case on e-cas. I can't see mine. Just wondering if it is normal not to see the case on e-cas after AOR receipt.

A

Albertagoverner

nix1 said:
Guys, I picked up the copy of my cashier's check which was cleared on May 7th. I am having hard time finding B#. There is nothing that starts with "B" on the back of the check. There is something that looks like "b" (small b or can be #6) followed by 9 digits number that is located on the top left hand corner of the page. Above that number, there is date and above the date, there is another 9 digit numbers.

Does B# start with small b or capital B?
Nix1,

This is your immigration file number. After fewdays you will be able to check your e status on website. This should be like: B234567081 and this "B" refers to Buffalo Consulate. Immigration file number issued at London CHC starts with "L". You need to fill these details to check e-status:

Immigration File Number
Last Name
Date of Birth
Country of birth

You will be able to see your case details, which will include the mailing address and status, here:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Presently, you may not be able to check your status on CIC website since your file has not been created in CIC database. They just encashed your check and assigned a file number.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
nix1,

It is a stamp, with CIC logo on top, followed by Bxxxxxx number, followed by a 3 digit number and a bar code.
Mine looks like

Citizenship and
Immigration Canada
B 0556 xxxx x
013 llll lllll llllllllll lllllll llll llllll lllll

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
stlguy said:
Checked it this morning in eCAS, and it said that it could not locate my number.
fyi... my check was cashed on April 2, still no update on E-cas, it might take some more time for you

A

Albertagoverner

nomad_musafir said:
stlguy said:
My check was cashed on April 2, still no update on E-cas.

Pretty soon it will be in CIC database and that's when you will be able to track