+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
Jay:

I re-submitted my application on 19 Feb (2nd time). We should have the same time-line as to the AOR - hopefully.

I will keep you posted.

Jay007 said:
Friends,
Any one got AOR,who had applied on 17 Feb.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Jay007 said:
Friends,
Based on akks time line, it seems they are taking almost 3 months for AORs. It must be the volume of PR applications that is slowing it down. All those AINP Dec, Jan nominees submitted to CIC and spiked it up.

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
My application reached CIC on Feb 23rd......but somehow they cashed the cheque only on March 3rd. It seems like it will be atleast 2-3 weeks before I hear anything from them ! Crossing my fingers.....Just yesterdat 2 ppl got laid off from my firm (Fortune 10)

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
This is good info. Thanks.
How much longer can we expect to take after AOR to get stamping in passport?

bendjoe said:
Jay007 said:
Friends,
Based on akks time line, it seems they are taking almost 3 months for AORs. It must be the volume of PR applications that is slowing it down. All those AINP Dec, Jan nominees submitted to CIC and spiked it up.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Manny said:
This is good info. Thanks.
How much longer can we expect to take after AOR to get stamping in passport?

bendjoe said:
Jay007 said:
Friends,
About 2 to 3 months check trackitt .

Jay007

Star Member
Nov 15, 2008
Hello yrinaldy,

Do u have pending FSW?

yrinaldy said:
Jay:

I re-submitted my application on 19 Feb (2nd time). We should have the same time-line as to the AOR - hopefully.

I will keep you posted.

Jay007 said:
Friends,

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Hi Guys... I got a letter from buffalo transferring my CIC case to other consulate consulate.....

".....In order to expedite the processing of your application for CPR your file has been transfer to Canadian consulate
General in Los Angeles
consulate will analysis your application and determine if personal interview is required..."

Good luck to all!!!

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
rascojenkins,

Did you select the LA consulate as your choice for interview? What state do you reside in?

Regards,

KishanKanhaiya.

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
For those who sent additional docs to CIC, how do you do this?

Reason I ask is, I am sending them newly renewed passport. I got it yesterday and would like to send a copy toCIC. I placed a note on my passport that I will send them a copy of my new passport once it gets on my hands.

How do they know that I forward this copy of the new passport to them and link it to my original application? Please note that I have not yet received my AOR.

Thanks.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
kishankanhaiya said:
rascojenkins,

Did you select the LA consulate as your choice for interview? What state do you reside in?

Regards,

KishanKanhaiya.
Yes I selected LA consulate as my choice in case of an interview. I also reside in San Francisco California.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those of you who are waiting for your checks to be cashed by CIC, have you checked with your banks if the checks have been cleared?

My package was received by CIC on April 23 (second time) and I just called my bank and the check has NOT been cleared. Now I am starting to worry if there is something wrong/missing in my application package and it may be returned back to me second time.

A good news, not related to CIC, that is making me smile a bit when CIC is making me go crazy: I got my labor approved (EB2) last Friday (it took them six long months) and I might get my US GC sooner than CA PR. But I want CA PR more than US GC.

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
nix1 said:
Those of you who are waiting for your checks to be cashed by CIC, have you checked with your banks if the checks have been cleared?

My package was received by CIC on April 23 (second time) and I just called my bank and the check has NOT been cleared. Now I am starting to worry if there is something wrong/missing in my application package and it may be returned back to me second time.

A good news, not related to CIC, that is making me smile a bit when CIC is making me go crazy: I got my labor approved (EB2) last Friday (it took them six long months) and I might get my US GC sooner than CA PR. But I want CA PR more than US GC.
My application reached CIC on April 15th and as of Friday, my check was not cashed.