+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

kool

Dec 11, 2008
dnataraj said:
friends
Congratulations Inge and AKK..

I am in a strange situation.
After applying to CIC on Dec 6th I travelled to India on Jan 15th for my H1B stamping. However, I was given 221g and got stuck for 3.5 months.

I got AOR along with medical request on Jan 26th but only on Mar 25th I came to know about it (due to the negligence of my neighbour in NJ). I finished medicals on 25th itself and shipped them to Ottawa on 28th.

Many of you have got communication from Buffalo about your file transfer.
I too expected the same and kept telling my neighbour to fedeX my mails to me. She did it (it seems) but on fedEx there is no tracking information. Essentially I lost all my mails since Jan 15th.

Now I have my H1B check cleared and I am travelling tomorrow to get the stamping. I will be in the US latest by 7th May.

If any of you can suggest me about...

1. How do I find out if my file has been transfered and if so to where

2. Is there a way to get the duplicate communication from CIC which I believe I would have lost.

-dna
If you know your Immigration file number, which is written on top of your AOR, then you should be able see your case status online. It also shows were your application is being processed or transferred.

kool

Dec 11, 2008
ingegarcia said:
I got an update in my e-Cas.... "Medical results have been received."...

http://www.trackitt.com/member/ingegarcia
Great ! I am so happy for you . I am waiting to see update on my case too. My medical was sent on March 23rd, a day before yours.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
dnataraj
as kool suggested with your AOR you can check e-Cas to see if your file was transferred...

Hi Kool..
when I went for my medicals the doctor asked if I wanted to pay 25dollars for express mail/tracking number.... I was able to track my medicals and they arrived to Ottawa in March 30...

Do you know when your medicals reached Ottawa?

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Congrats akk! And have a safe trip back home.

Dna, congrats to you on clearing your 221g. You are lucky! A friend told me of someone who didn't get his clearance for 4 years.

Good luck and God speed to both of you!

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
It seems there's some good news in these threads now! Congrats to all who have their AOR/Meds and to dnataraj on getting back on board.

Based on your tracking and the recent slowdown in CIC processing, what is the projected timeline for folks who expect to get AINP nomination in the next month or so? Can we expect to file with CIC say around June 2009 and get PR in 6 months from June? What I'd like to know is how long would we need to plan on pulling on in US?

Thanks.

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Changes in my life hehehe
Thanks Tapak!

Akk

Tapak said:
akk said:
Thank you guys! I have my medical appointment on Monday and my ticket to go back home on Wed.
Lots of changessss....
Congrats akk on getting medical request; just in time. Hope you have safe and comfortable trip back home. What changes are you talking about? I hope all's well.

kool

Dec 11, 2008
ingegarcia said:
dnataraj
as kool suggested with your AOR you can check e-Cas to see if your file was transferred...

Hi Kool..
when I went for my medicals the doctor asked if I wanted to pay 25dollars for express mail/tracking number.... I was able to track my medicals and they arrived to Ottawa in March 30...

Do you know when your medicals reached Ottawa?
Mine was sent on regular mail with no tracking number. I am not sure when it reached to Ottawa. I hope it must have reached somewhere in first week of April therefore i should wait for one more week before i start getting freaked out by looking at progress in your case :)

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Thanks all for your answers.

My ecas just says "We started processing your application on January 26, 2009"
That means file is not transferred, funny though (I stay in New York).
My medicals reached Ottawa on 28th March, however, it doesn't show up in ecas.

-dna

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Friends,

It has been 4 weeks since Buffalo cashed my check. There is a Bar Code on the back of the check, and a B# (9 digits) on top of the bar code. Could someone please confirm that this number is the "Immigration File Number". I have been trying to check my status using this number on ecas, but there is no information. I have not received AOR yet. I understand it may be too early. Could some of you who were successful in determining their status before getting the AOR share their experience.

Thank you.

A

Albertagoverner

nomad_musafir said:
Friends,

It has been 4 weeks since Buffalo cashed my check. There is a Bar Code on the back of the check, and a B# (9 digits) on top of the bar code. Could someone please confirm that this number is the "Immigration File Number". I have been trying to check my status using this number on ecas, but there is no information. I have not received AOR yet. I understand it may be too early. Could some of you who were successful in determining their status before getting the AOR share their experience.

Thank you.
Yes B refers to Buffalo and This is Immigration File Number. The ecas is not available now because the your file hasn't been entered into system. Now you are wondering that if file is not in system then How can they generate the file number? That's because, While encashing the check and settlement happens between your financial Institution/Bank and CIC's Account, immediately CIC assign the file number for fee accountability for each file. Once all details are in system this same number is displayed through e-cas.

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Hi People,
The good news is I got my AOR/Medical request in yesterday's mail:)

Time line: Application reached to CIC on Feb 11th.
AOR/Medical request came in mail on April 27th 09.

What's next? I'm sorry guys I haven't been on the forum for long time so just checking what need to be done ......
After going through the paper, seem like I have to find doctor near to my place by the web address(URL) they mentioned.
Am I right?
or will I receive letter mentioning where do I need my medical to be done?
Any guidelines or suggestions are welcomed folks.
In end, I congrat! everyone whoever got the AOR including some names I have top of my head, (inge, akk, tapak, dna[congrat for clearing 221g,] ) and also good luck whoever waiting and getting AOR soon.
With all hope and faith, we are taking step slowly to our next milestone and God I love it:)
have a good day everyone!!

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
As far as I know, any doctor in their approved list is good. I plan on traveling (if needed) to an affordable facility, since their fees vary a lot, and the one near me is very expensive.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi Findude32
congratulations on your AOR... below is the link for the medical practitioners.. once you make the appointment bring the forms plus 2 additional passport photos

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

I hope this helps

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
Congrats, findude32 on the AOR.

Did they ask for photos as well? Just want to check...

Thank you.

findude32 said:
Hi People,
The good news is I got my AOR/Medical request in yesterday's mail:)

Time line: Application reached to CIC on Feb 11th.
AOR/Medical request came in mail on April 27th 09.

What's next? I'm sorry guys I haven't been on the forum for long time so just checking what need to be done ......
After going through the paper, seem like I have to find doctor near to my place by the web address(URL) they mentioned.
Am I right?
or will I receive letter mentioning where do I need my medical to be done?
Any guidelines or suggestions are welcomed folks.
In end, I congrat! everyone whoever got the AOR including some names I have top of my head, (inge, akk, tapak, dna[congrat for clearing 221g,] ) and also good luck whoever waiting and getting AOR soon.
With all hope and faith, we are taking step slowly to our next milestone and God I love it:)
have a good day everyone!!