+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

A

Albertagoverner

nomad_musafir said:
As far as I know, any doctor in their approved list is good. I plan on traveling (if needed) to an affordable facility, since their fees vary a lot, and the one near me is very expensive.
Please share if there is any doctor who will cost less than 360$ overall. This is the cheapest I could investigated.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
I paid us$350 in Boston area... and paid us$25 extra for express mail...

She gave me appointment next day and 3 days later she sent the results to Ottawa and emailed me the following ..."All your reports were sent today through express mail. I have labeled the medical report as urgent and has alerted my contact in Ottawa Medical Branch so they can assess with priority. " and added the tracking number...

Doctor's name Weihong Zheng, MD in case someone is interested....

A

Albertagoverner

ingegarcia said:
I paid us$350 in Boston area... and paid us$25 extra for express mail...

She gave me appointment next day and 3 days later she sent the results to Ottawa and emailed me the following ..."All your reports were sent today through express mail. I have labeled the medical report as urgent and has alerted my contact in Ottawa Medical Branch so they can assess with priority. " and added the tracking number...

Doctor's name Weihong Zheng, MD in case someone is interested....
Thanks for this valuable info

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
nomad_musafir said:
$255

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t16190.0.html
Wow this is getting really good, like an reverse auction :)

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
Ingegarcia,

When they asked you 2 passport size photos, did they specify if US or Canadian?

ingegarcia said:
Hi Findude32
congratulations on your AOR... below is the link for the medical practitioners.. once you make the appointment bring the forms plus 2 additional passport photos

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

I hope this helps

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Actually b/c I made the appointment at 9.00 pm and they gave it for the very next day @8.00AM I told the doctor that I did not have the photos. So she told me to go to Wallgreens and ask for passport photos...

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Albertagoverner said:
nomad_musafir said:
As far as I know, any doctor in their approved list is good. I plan on traveling (if needed) to an affordable facility, since their fees vary a lot, and the one near me is very expensive.
Please share if there is any doctor who will cost less than 360$ overall. This is the cheapest I could investigated.
I did my medicals in India. The fee including Fedex charges was $50X2=100 (for two people). The doctor was so helpful that after taking test I went home. He called me and gave details about tests and FedEx tracking #. This one thing made me feel my country is great!!

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Actually b/c I made the appointment at 9.00 pm and they gave it for the very next day @8.00AM I told the doctor that I did not have the photos. So she told me to go to Wallgreens and ask for passport photos...
then i think it is US passport pictures with white background. =) reason i asked is because my country's passport pictures are in blue background. but thanks for this info. i will prepare the pix too.

by the way, i sent my papers to CIC and it was received on April 15. I am checking if the money order has been encashed. Unfortunately, it is not yet processed for payment. I saw some of the timelines and saw most of the money order getting processed in 2 weeks. is this a decent timeline? today marks my 2 weeks. i haven't received anything back from CIC so I am assuming it wasn't returned (crossing my fingers). is this the case for most who have submitted to CIC?

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
optimusprime said:
then i think it is US passport pictures with white background. =) reason i asked is because my country's passport pictures are in blue background. but thanks for this info. i will prepare the pix too.

by the way, i sent my papers to CIC and it was received on April 15. I am checking if the money order has been encashed. Unfortunately, it is not yet processed for payment. I saw some of the timelines and saw most of the money order getting processed in 2 weeks. is this a decent timeline? today marks my 2 weeks. i haven't received anything back from CIC so I am assuming it wasn't returned (crossing my fingers). is this the case for most who have submitted to CIC?

My papers reached CIC on April 15th. Till yesterday, my check has not been cashed. I am slightly concerned coz they should have cashed it by now, had my application been fine.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
i'd wait for a few more days before getting worried. they were probably just exhausted from the long weekend prior to receiving y'all's application.

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
stlguy said:
optimusprime said:

My papers reached CIC on April 15th. Till yesterday, my check has not been cashed. I am slightly concerned coz they should have cashed it by now, had my application been fine.
we have the same timeline. :) Let me know if you have updates on your check encashment.