+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

J

jon-son

By that time, they halted both (HCP NOI issuing and HCP registration), just like now.
Thanks, the announcement from last year is still there, just found it, the wording is different though. Last year they wrote that the annual quota of applications had been reached. No such definitive statement this year.

Reactions: M DEV

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks, the announcement from last year is still there, just found it, the wording is different though. Last year they wrote that the annual quota of applications had been reached. No such definitive statement this year.
I noticed that. Yet, I´m not entirely counting on a reopening, so I´m moving forward towards my original, slower plan (federal ITA).

Their notice is very similar to many other PNPs, that they´re closed "for now", and the "for now" took the rest of the year, or almost entirely.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Thank you.
You see, there's no need to have such pessimists words like yesterday.
Even worst than ignorance is half baked knowledge. Now yout start to gain some wisdom, and the possitive attitude that must come with it. :)

Keep posting positive comments.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
August 25, 2017.

Important:

Please note, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal will be unavailable until Monday, August 28, 2017 as the system undergoes maintenance. Any clients whose application deadlines are affected by the system maintenance are asked to contact the program directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

andyzpl

Jul 29, 2017
Shanghai, China
NOC Code......
Dear all,

Yesterday, I received a mail of Information Request from OINP EE, saying that I am required to provide Working Experience

Following content is from the mail

"Please confirm the appropriate NOC to classify your duties in this role. Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your MyCIC profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.) and supporting evidence that your job duties match the lead statement and main duties of the NOC chosen."

Actually, in last 5 years working experience, I had a job title of electrical engineer (NOC2133) for less than 11months (2012 Jun 29 to 2013 May 9). Later on I worked for another company as a product engineer for electrical sensor products from 2013 May till now. And I classified this role under NOC2133 as well. Therefore, my question is does OINP consider my 4years working experience of product engineer under NOC2133? If so, which NOC should the product engineer belong to? What should I do?

Very much looking forward to your comments!

Thank you very much.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
It would be disappointing to see if OINP don't open the stream this year which lot of people in this forum are speculating.
hope they do :(

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hello,

Just a quick clarification - my apologies if it has been stated already.

If I wrote 15,000 CAD as amount to bring into Canada when creating the express entry profile, is it alright if I change the value to say 13,000 for ITA purposes? I'd still be within the minimum required band but I want to know if I need to update my EE profile prior to ITA.

Also, does the amount have to be the same as what has been stated for OINP or it doesn't really matter?

Thank you.

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
hello!!!
i am expecting the nomination this week but i will be loosing 5 points for my birthday on sept 10 making my score to drop below 400 before i could apply to federal. i am worried because somewhere i read that one need to maintain 400 point to apply.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
OINP seems to have increased the processing times for Nominations and is expected to issue updated statement through their website soon.

They will update with remaining Quota and new processing times.

This is not confirmed yet but recent interactions with OINP claimed 60 days was a previous estimate and we will update this soon on our website.

Waiting for it to be on website soon.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hello!!!
i am expecting the nomination this week but i will be loosing 5 points for my birthday on sept 10 making my score to drop below 400 before i could apply to federal. i am worried because somewhere i read that one need to maintain 400 point to apply.
Answered your question somewhere else. You won't loose Nomination due to this. Good Luck

Reactions: ivancabrer

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello,

Just a quick clarification - my apologies if it has been stated already.

If I wrote 15,000 CAD as amount to bring into Canada when creating the express entry profile, is it alright if I change the value to say 13,000 for ITA purposes? I'd still be within the minimum required band but I want to know if I need to update my EE profile prior to ITA.

Also, does the amount have to be the same as what has been stated for OINP or it doesn't really matter?

Thank you.
Your before and after ITA application should match unless for a genuine and realistic reason. If you change the value it's not a big deal but 13,000 will be considered marginal meaning additional checks.

The amount for OINP and CIC may differ and it will not be a problem unless it is above the required amount.

I hope this will help.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
OINP seems to have increased the processing times for Nominations and is expected to issue updated statement through their website soon.

This is not confirmed yet but recent interactions with OINP claimed 60 days was a previous estimate and we will update this soon on our website.

is it true to some extent that for ICT NOCs , they issued nominations to the ones who had submitted till 18th July, can you kindly shed some light on this ?? i am in DIP for over 10 days now so starting to get a bit anxious.

also with this be applicable on the new applications only or the current ones as well ??

Last edited:

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017

Thank you for this information! How much time will they increase according to your knowledge?

Have been waiting for OINP nomination since 10th july . DIP since 2nd August!!!

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Your before and after ITA application should match unless for a genuine and realistic reason. If you change the value it's not a big deal but 13,000 will be considered marginal meaning additional checks.

The amount for OINP and CIC may differ and it will not be a problem unless it is above the required amount.

I hope this will help.
... Ok. Thanks. Will leave as it is. @BillHyatt

Please I did not get your last comment. Did you mean "unless it is below the required amount"? Just wondering, Ii I had 15k for OINP and by ITA it's revised to 17k, do you mean this could pose a problem?