+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
... Ok. Thanks. Will leave as it is. @BillHyatt

Please I did not get your last comment. Did you mean "unless it is below the required amount"? Just wondering, Ii I had 15k for OINP and by ITA it's revised to 17k, do you mean this could pose a problem?
Sorry, it was meant to be "unless it is below the target". No, any amount above the LICO will be fine even if it doesn't match with figures you have written to OINP.

Reactions: maplewinn

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thank you for this information! How much time will they increase according to your knowledge?

Have been waiting for OINP nomination since 10th july . DIP since 2nd August!!!
It is not a confirmed news as I said earlier. Processing Times will be published by OINP soon on their website and if there is an increase then it is possible that new processing time will be 60-90 days instead of 30-60 days.

The reason behind my post was a comment received from OINP for an applicant whose application exceeded 60 days processing time. The reply indicated it was an old estimate and the new one will be published soon on their website.

I hope this will clear things.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
is it true to some extent that for ICT NOCs , they issued nominations to the ones who had submitted till 18th July, can you kindly shed some light on this ?? i am in DIP for over 10 days now so starting to get a bit anxious.

also with this be applicable on the new applications only or the current ones as well ??
I don't have much information about this at the moment and will wait for OINP to update their website. The reason for my earlier post is given in post 7281 of this thread.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
It is not a confirmed news as I said earlier. Processing Times will be published by OINP soon on their website and if there is an increase then it is possible that new processing time will be 60-90 days instead of 30-60 days.

The reason behind my post was a comment received from OINP for an applicant whose application exceeded 60 days processing time. The reply indicated it was an old estimate and the new one will be published soon on their website.

I hope this will clear things.
Did the applicant send an enquiry email as regards his application processing?

lititia2017

Aug 14, 2017
hi. Maybe it was asked before, please direct me if it was.
I have already received invitation to apply from Ontario just before the stream was closed. So, next time they reopen, will I be able to register and submit documents or my invitation will be void and I need to wait for new invitation from them?

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
hi. Maybe it was asked before, please direct me if it was.
I have already received invitation to apply from Ontario just before the stream was closed. So, next time they reopen, will I be able to register and submit documents or my invitation will be void and I need to wait for new invitation from them?
Your NOI is valid for 6 months and as long as it's still valid by the time they reopen, you will be able to submit. You have 14days to submit from the day you registered ur one key e portal profile. I wish u best of luck but be prepared for the reopening...

Reactions: lititia2017

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
The reply from oinp change in processing time exceeding 60 days
I received message from an applicant with their reply stated. It is still not confirmed if the processing time will change or not. As I said earlier we need to wait for the next update from OINP on their website.

If I have some authentic information about this then I will update it in this forum.