+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Devt2184

Apr 29, 2017
Hello All ,

Could you please help me with the format which i can get notarized in order to show that my wife has full control on my account and funds.

Thanks
Dev

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
I received message from an applicant with their reply stated. It is still not confirmed if the processing time will change or not. As I said earlier we need to wait for the next update from OINP on their website.

If I have some authentic information about this then I will update it in this forum.
will this update effect the current statuses , like DIP or assessment or do we have to wait for update on the website for this ??

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
will this update effect the current statuses , like DIP or assessment or do we have to wait for update on the website for this ??
We have to wait for official confirmation. I personally don't think that they will extend processing time to 90 days but have to wait for an update on their website.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
I received message from an applicant with their reply stated. It is still not confirmed if the processing time will change or not. As I said earlier we need to wait for the next update from OINP on their website.

If I have some authentic information about this then I will update it in this forum.
alright

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hello,

Just a quick clarification - my apologies if it has been stated already.

If I wrote 15,000 CAD as amount to bring into Canada when creating the express entry profile, is it alright if I change the value to say 13,000 for ITA purposes? I'd still be within the minimum required band but I want to know if I need to update my EE profile prior to ITA.

Also, does the amount have to be the same as what has been stated for OINP or it doesn't really matter?

Thank you.
Yes. You can modify the details including POF until you get ITA. But Be sure that you don't reduce lower than the required amount.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Reactions: maplewinn