+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
@iamxty I received ITA yesterday, i will start to work on Singapore PCC process shortly.
couple of questions,
I will be able to submit eAPR only after receiving SG PCC ? From your timeline i see its taking more than a month. Are you living in SG currently?
I believe i need to apply PCC for my wife also ? as she was with me in SG.
Do you suggest i apply for medical tests after receiving SG PCC ?

I have all other documents handy except this one.

Thanks for asking .. @iamxty same question i want to ask as well ...

One top of that need your suggestion : do u think 6 months latest bank statements are ok or we need to ask banks to provide some sort of letter to show overall financial status .

Reactions: CANdreams

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Do they publish something similar as Express Entry Rounds?
No . They just send you an NOI (Notice of interest ) to apply in ur cic account.and if u r interested you create a one key account and register a profile. You've got 14 days to submit an application from the day of registering ur profile with OINP.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
First thing in morning don't know y I opened my laptop to check OINP status and I see my application from DIP to approved . :)
Thanks for the help guys -
Submitted 21st July
Assessment 26 July
Dip 16 aug
Approved 25 aug
Accepted on CIC website within 2 minutes ;)
Cool guy. Congrats. So u didn't get the do not reply mail from cic? I'm really happy for you. I receive and tap into this good news too by God's grace.

Reactions: Vishal122

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
First thing in morning don't know y I opened my laptop to check OINP status and I see my application from DIP to approved . :)
Submitted 21st July
Assessment 26 July
Dip 16 aug
Approved 25 aug
congratulations GOD Bless you Bud

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
@iamxty I received ITA yesterday, i will start to work on Singapore PCC process shortly.
couple of questions,
I will be able to submit eAPR only after receiving SG PCC ? From your timeline i see its taking more than a month. Are you living in SG currently?
I believe i need to apply PCC for my wife also ? as she was with me in SG.
Do you suggest i apply for medical tests after receiving SG PCC ?

I have all other documents handy except this one.
Yes, I am in SG now. I am successful in using my ITA to apply for my COC.

Your wife also needs to apply for her COC. I suggest you try to apply using your ITA and write an appeal that she is your dependent and she'll be accompanying you to Canada. Provide documents to prove your relationship like marriage cert.

If your appeal is not successful you can proceed to submit your eAPR and upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

The e-Appeal to COC approval will only take less than a week or so. Wait for the result of eAppeal then decide when will you take your medicals. You can get an appointment with the clinic within a week or even in 2 days.

Thanks for asking .. @iamxty same question i want to ask as well ...

One top of that need your suggestion : do u think 6 months latest bank statements are ok or we need to ask banks to provide some sort of letter to show overall financial status .
For the POF, I will upload these:
1) Six months bank statements - I had requested my bank (OCBC) to resume sending me the hard copy since March, although the online bank statement is also in letterhead.

2) Bank certificate - it states the opening date and the current balance (or 6-months average balance if your bank can provide it). OCBC calls this reference letter. I already got 2 of this since March and I will get an updated bank cert a week before I submit my eAPR.

3) Latest statements for all my credit cards or loans if you have (I don't have loans).

4) I will also try to get credit history from CBS or Credit Bureau Singapore. I checked the website it costs $6 only. I haven't seen one though so I don't know if it will be relevant.

Last edited:

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Submitted 21st July
Assessment 26 July
Dip 16 aug
Approved 25 aug
Congrats!

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
You need to submit Bank Statement for 6 months however if amount is added during this period you need to provide Letter of Explation.

However you are required to maintain the amount above LICO from date of Application till Nomination.

I hope this will help.
Thanks Bill for your reply. My question about pof is after ita, do we need to maintain the amount for 6 months?

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......

Your wife also needs to apply for her COC. I suggest you try to apply using your ITA and write an appeal that she is your dependent and she'll be accompanying you to Canada. Provide documents to prove your relationship like marriage cert.

If your appeal is not successful you can proceed to submit your eAPR and upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

The e-Appeal to COC approval will only take less than a week or so. Wait for the result of eAppeal then decide when will you take your medicals. You can get an appointment with the clinic within a week or even in 2 days.

1) Six months bank statements - I had requested my bank (OCBC) to resume sending me the hard copy since March, although the online bank statement is also in letterhead.

2) Bank certificate - it states the opening date and the current balance (or 6-months average balance if your bank can provide it). OCBC calls this reference letter. I already got 2 of this since March and I will get an updated bank cert a week before I submit my eAPR.

3) Latest statements for all my credit cards or loans if you have (I don't have loans).

4) I will also try to get credit history from CBS or Credit Bureau Singapore. I checked the website it costs $6 only. I haven't seen one though so I don't know if it will be relevant.
Perfect and thanks a lot for such a valuable info seriously I never thought about CBS but 'll do definitely do some R&D and revert you back on it.
I also dont have loans and using OCBC bank too for POF purpose ,

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Perfect and thanks a lot for such a valuable info seriously I never thought about CBS but 'll do definitely do some R&D and revert you back on it.
I also dont have loans and using OCBC bank too for POF purpose ,
Great! Are you uploading the online bank statement with the bank reference letter?

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017

@iamxty Great info. Thank you very much.

Reactions: iamxty