+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
g126 said:
Sure employers issue reference letters and should be given the benefit of the doubt if they have no history of fraud, but consider this. My employer will only issue and official letter stating that I was employed on date X for job Y, they will not divulge my salary and benefits information and will not say what my duties are, for that I need to get a letter from my direct manager which will not carry the company's seal and hence it's not official. Some companies are the opposite, they will sign whatever you put in front of them just to keep the employee happy... My point is, given the inconsistencies of information from different companies in different countries, the best way for the officer to know if you can do what's required for that NOC is to ask you about it in a job style interview.
Bitter but truth.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends: Respect all your views:

How come the Investigators Analyst, decision makers from different provinces, in the same country are also adjudicating, functioning, deciding, nominating in few days, except Quebec. The max I read is 60 days. May be the applicants who got nominated for different provinces have not shared their experiences on this forum. Few applications may have discrepancies, and the officer concerned has every right to ascertain that he/she is taking the right decision. The OINP uncertainty at each stage of the process is bound to create anxiety among st applicants. Let's remain hopeful.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:

How come the Investigators Analyst, decision makers from different provinces, in the same country are also adjudicating, functioning, deciding, nominating in few days, except Quebec. The max I read is 60 days. May be the applicants who got nominated for different provinces have not shared their experiences on this forum. Few applications may have discrepancies, and the officer concerned has every right to ascertain that he/she is taking the right decision. The OINP uncertainty at each stage of the process is bound to create anxiety among st applicants. Let's remain hopeful.
:D :D :D :D

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
MZASAM said:

Indeed, let's us hope and pray! :D

malican said:
Another CEC applicant received nomination today - Feb.
Good on him! One less in the queue!!!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
g126 said:
Good on him! One less in the queue!!!
just 5999 to go ... lol

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They have launched a new online system for "Entrepreneur Stream", I do not want to see some thing the same for Our category

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
An update: The person who I was talking about yesterday - he asked AB add to when he can expect a decision and the answer was "2 months". WTF!
Well, comparing to us 2 month is acceptable. Hopefully they will start from the applications of Oct/Nov.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
An update: The person who I was talking about yesterday - he asked AB add to when he can expect a decision and the answer was "2 months". WTF!
OMG, Another wait for 2 months :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:......it's grueling for everyone.
Life for another 2 months will be around OINP :'( :'( :'(

Happy Sad Life :-X :-X

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
so in all, we'll expect PR only after 1 year.
months for additional docs : 1-2
months for nomination after additional docs : 2
months for post ITA to PR : 6-8 ( going by the current trends of CIC too taking time beyond 6 months ).

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
patnikrishna said:
months for post ITA to PR : 6-8 ( going by the current trends of CIC too taking time beyond 6 months ).
So next August you will be in Canada? WOW Bon Voyage :D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
patnikrishna said:
Its been 5 months post additional document request for me and many other applicants. We are cursed :(.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
bestofluck said:
So next August you will be in Canada? WOW Bon Voyage :D
honestly, that too is okay with me. just need some pace in things. we can't afford to wait for years just for a decision.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
Its been 5 months post additional document request for me and many other applicants. We are cursed :(.
yes, I meant that this will start happening for Dec, Jan, Feb, March applicants.
Nov applicants are truly cursed. There's hope for all of us, but the fact that this process is so simple and still is taking time is what bothers me :(