24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
maged_mmh said:
I am comparing OINP with SINP, the latter entertains those with CLB 5, with nominations secured as fast as 20 days, while OINP with "meritorious" 400+ CRS candidates been waiting for a YEAR with no news whatsoever! so much for "faster processing EE", heck! even the paper applicants are gonna land faster!
I have worked in SK before, if SINP would consider my NOC. I would have already got my PR card already -_-....

ThunderCookie

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
A November 26 applicant (March 24 AOR) got a call from AB. FSW. The call went on for 45 minutes. The talk was about the roles and responsibilities and the company. Bank statements from 2012 to 2013 was requested. AB then told the applicant that his current company experience will not be counted but denied to provide further explanation. Anyway, the applicant has 400 + points even if the current company experience is excluded.

Guys, be prepared for the interview :) !! Good luck and all the very best!
Raj, did this application was in decision phase or in assessment phase when the call was received?

Will there be any calls for applicants who got already moved to decision phase?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
cococly said:
I have worked in SK before, if SINP would consider my NOC. I would have already got my PR card already -_-....
me too, but my NOC isn't on the list, I would've applied long ago and ON can keep my 1500$ if that all what matters to them

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ThunderCookie said:
Raj, did this application was in decision phase or in assessment phase when the call was received?

Will there be any calls for applicants who got already moved to decision phase?
His file was in the second phase. Applicants whose applications are in the final phase might likely not get a call. It is unlikely but not impossible.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
His file was in the second phase. Applicants whose applications are in the final phase might likely not get a call. It is unlikely but not impossible.
Hi raj,
any idea about their NOC code ?
hope it is one of the IT professions

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
@Raj, thanks for the much awaited update. There MUST BE some logical reason related to work experience. Would be greatly helpful if you could get in touch with this guy and let us all know. This is an alarming scenario by the way...

rajkamalmohanram said:
A November 26 applicant (March 24 AOR) got a call from AB. FSW. The call went on for 45 minutes. The talk was about the roles and responsibilities and the company. Bank statements from 2012 to 2013 was requested. AB then told the applicant that his current company experience will not be counted but denied to provide further explanation. Anyway, the applicant has 400 + points even if the current company experience is excluded.

Guys, be prepared for the interview :) !! Good luck and all the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
patnikrishna said:
Hi raj,
any idea about their NOC code ?
hope it is one of the IT professions
tari7499 said:
@Raj, thanks for the much awaited update. There MUST BE some logical reason related to work experience. Would be greatly helpful if you could get in touch with this guy and let us all know. This is an alarming scenario by the way...
His NOC is 0621. Well, the applicant wasn't told as to why the current company experience wouldn't be counted. This is an isolated scenario IMO and this must have had some reason - Its not that OINP would ask everyone to exclude their current company experience.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
His NOC is 0621. Well, the applicant wasn't told as to why the current company experience wouldn't be counted. This is an isolated scenario IMO and this must have had some reason - Its not that OINP would ask everyone to exclude their current company experience.
the only logical reason I can think of is incorrect/ambiguous documentation related to either offer letter, salary slips, the NOC-Job combination in this company.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Right, I'm not as senior as many of you here but I've a theory... Every NOC code clearly states the main duties a person is expected to have undertaken. It's up to the officer, during the interview, to figure out if what the candidate does (or has done) clearly map to these duties. As far as I know you don't have to have done all of the duties listed there, but if you've only done one or two then the officer may understand that you're not fully qualified as a NOC XXXX person. Now, NOCs that start with 0 are managerial so aside from showing you've done most of the activities you also need to show that you have managed people, again the officer will judge if managing a team of 3 is fine for being recognized as a manager or if you need to have managed at least 50 people.

So in the case above the officer probably chose to rule out the work experience due to insufficient experience at managing people and/or performing one or more of the listed duties.

As far as I know the very few people who are FSW and have been nominated have had NOCs that start with 0, so I'm guessing the managerial experience is probably what they are looking for and carries quite a lot of weight.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@g126.....Thank God I am not a manager.

But I don't think they can ignore the white and Black...the reference letter and job letter which is signed by PR or any Authorized person of the company. I would go with the theory of patnikrishna here. There must be something ambiguous.....some documents which are doubtful.....or some details which are contradicting in different documents, like some dates not matching the personal History or maybe the bank statements not matching the salary stubs...must be something to do with personal details and not the work place.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

It's a absolute farce. AB,BC,CD whoever is not a subject matter expert of any NOC. The applicants submitted employment letter, reference letter meeting the criteria of a NOC and are ready for any interview. Are all companies who issued the documents, cheats, fraudulent. If the officer suspect each and every applicant NOC, employment, ref letter, pose illogical questions, there is something seriously wrong.

Generally, the officer is trained, mandated to adjudicate the case based on the evidence submitted by applicant. If the officer is not convinced, he/she can ask to more evidence, additional docs.

Ex: Is any officer trained, competent to interview 2171/2173 or other NOC's specifically. The answer is NO.

Seems, such illogical decisions and out right utterances, comments that the experience is not going be counted etc indeed reflects OINP in poor light.

God bless us All. We all should be hope full, but we must be prepared for the worst scenarios to emerge, reading the trends. :'( :'( :'(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM....your views are quite true. But read this.

I know an applicant who got rejected because of a reason like this. He had mentioned the joining date as 1st June. Now it was found contradicting when they checked his passport. It contained a stamp. HE returned to his home country in August. Now if he tried to prove that the date was mentioned by mistake his work experience did not complete 3 years and his CRS points dropped drastically. There was no solution to this. File was rejected. This was considered as deliberate manipulation to complete 3 yrs.

So sometimes our own documents contradict.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Friends:

Ex: Is any officer trained, competent to interview 2171/2173 or other NOC's specifically. The answer is NO.

They are not suppose to be technically sound for all NOC. They are Investigators. They investigate the documents you submit and they relate them, cross check them and check the authenticity.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
bestofluck said:
They are not suppose to be technically sound for all NOC. They are Investigators. They investigate the documents you submit and they relate them, cross check them and check the authenticity.
Exactly! They investigate... They probably have some guidelines as to what questions they should ask and if the candidate stutters or answers it in an unconvincing way they get to disqualify that particular duty... Honestly, I think of you say your NOC is XXX and that you have many years of work experience in that field you must be prepared to back that up.

MZASAM said:
Friends:

It's a absolute farce. AB,BC,CD whoever is not a subject matter expert of any NOC. The applicants submitted employment letter, reference letter meeting the criteria of a NOC and are ready for any interview. Are all companies who issued the documents, cheats, fraudulent. If the officer suspect each and every applicant NOC, employment, ref letter, pose illogical questions, there is something seriously wrong.

Generally, the officer is trained, mandated to adjudicate the case based on the evidence submitted by applicant. If the officer is not convinced, he/she can ask to more evidence, additional docs.

Sure employers issue reference letters and should be given the benefit of the doubt if they have no history of fraud, but consider this. My employer will only issue and official letter stating that I was employed on date X for job Y, they will not divulge my salary and benefits information and will not say what my duties are, for that I need to get a letter from my direct manager which will not carry the company's seal and hence it's not official. Some companies are the opposite, they will sign whatever you put in front of them just to keep the employee happy... My point is, given the inconsistencies of information from different companies in different countries, the best way for the officer to know if you can do what's required for that NOC is to ask you about it in a job style interview.