+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
A November 26 applicant (March 24 AOR) got a call from AB. FSW. The call went on for 45 minutes. The talk was about the roles and responsibilities and the company. Bank statements from 2012 to 2013 was requested. AB then told the applicant that his current company experience will not be counted but denied to provide further explanation. Anyway, the applicant has 400 + points even if the current company experience is excluded.

Guys, be prepared for the interview :) !! Good luck and all the very best!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
A November 26 applicant (March 24 AOR) got a call from AB. FSW. The call went on for 45 minutes. The talk was about the roles and responsibilities and the company. Bank statements from 2012 to 2013 was requested. AB then told the applicant that his current company experience will not be counted but denied to provide further explanation. Anyway, the applicant has 400 + points even if the current company experience is excluded.

And how do they decide the current job will not count......

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

Oh gosh!! What are they upto? Why the current experience won't be considered. I believe that OINP is just finding reasons to disqualify the candidates. Its not acceptable from such a govt organisation :-X :-X :mad:

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:

That is pretty strange. So, based on the applicant's answers, AB deduced that the current company's experience will not be counted?! And why does he need statements as far back as 2012-13? Proof of employment?

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
And it seems to me that only 'AB' is calling people up. There haven't been [m?]any reports of other officers calling the candidates. Or have I missed those posts?

manikmonday

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
for IT NOC folks: SK has opened 5 times this year alone for your NOCs - nomination average time is less than 60 days. Might be a very good option to explore
Is it a good idea to apply for different province whilst your application to OINP is in progress ? I have no clue if any information is exchanged between provinces ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
shashidhar_sm said:
And it seems to me that only 'AB' is calling people up. There haven't been [m?]any reports of other officers calling the candidates. Or have I missed those posts?
yes you missed them. there is a lady too who called up 2 applicants. so they become two. AB and Baby

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
manikmonday said:
Is it a good idea to apply for different province whilst your application to OINP is in progress ? I have no clue if any information is exchanged between provinces ?
yes go ahead there are many who have applied in both.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
bestofluck said:
yes you missed them. there is a lady too who called up 2 applicants. so they become two. AB and Baby
Ah, ok. Hope it wasn't AB posing as a lady :D

But seriously, I keep reading only about this AB guy. Good luck guys. Keep your reference letters handy for AB's call!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
I am working in same company since 4+ years and if AB will not consider the current job...my Work Exp will be ZERO !!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
bestofluck said:
I am working in same company since 4+ years and if AB will not consider the current job...my Work Exp will be ZERO !!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Mine is same as yours. I am working in a company from about last 2.5 yrs. :eek: ??? ???

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@rajkamalmohanram...today I feel you are the luckiest among all.....as you will not have to face AB.......... :D :D :D :D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I am working for one company for six years!!! My Work Exp will be ZERO !!!!!!! too............ :'( :'( :'(