Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks!

Called OINP today. The officer said my file has not been finalized yet. I asked him if my file is in the last stage of processing! He said, "One of the last stages, yes". I then asked him if my file has been referred to a senior PNP officer. He said, "Yes, it was referred to a senior officer.". Bleh! What are they doing with the application :( ??!
Raj: Based on his answers, I believe, the guy does not know, understand anything and he is unsure about your file, status.
The OINP systems are/may not fully automated with up to date info or status update.

If you can speak to the program manager or any higher executive, you may get the correct status. Don't know if it's possible.
Raj, if this is happening to you, after such a long wait, several follow ups, calls, imagine how much wait, suffering the applicants will face.

Let's hope and pray your NoM simply lands in your inbox. :'( :'( :'(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PrettyCanada said:
Guys,

a humble request to not to call OINP unless something is really required. Whatever they reply on call (specifically for status inquiry) is highly vague and misguiding most of the time. Moreover, this will affect their efficiency which will cost all of us more time. We are 5000+ candidate and a single call from each one of us is a lots of time for them. It is better to send them inquiry via mails and if in case of some urgency consider doing fax as high response is noticed to inquires via fax.

I have heard that they also maintain record of number of phone calls per application.
Please understand that our calls will not slow down the process. If you look into how customer service works, you'll understand this better. There are people to do this work - the only job they have is to attend calls and reply to us. The officers who process our applications do not attend these calls.

Anyway, I agree about the vague information they provide.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
ingeb said:
If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days from the creation of your new profile, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.

OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

All statements and authorizations that you agreed to in your original application continue to apply to any new information you provide to support your application.
Thanks but I still don't get it if I should email it or post it, could you plz tell me what did you do when you advised OINP regarding your new profile?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
"vj3171" has got additional document request today. November 5 applicant. So, there are early November applicants whose files are still in the second phase. Oh God, this is a nightmare!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
"vj3171" has got additional document request today. November 5 applicant. So, there are early November applicants whose files are still in the second phase. Oh God, this is a nightmare!
nothing great :(

meanwhile SK opened up for the FIFTH TIME this year even with OID away from EE and with less IELTS requirements with nominations secured in 20 days!!!

OINP proved to be the worst of the lot, second only to PEI

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maged_mmh said:

meanwhile SK opened up for the FIFTH TIME this year even with OID away from EE and with less IELTS requirements with nominations secured in 20 days!!!

This was July/August 2015. One of my friends submitted documents to PEI on Friday. He got nominated on the following Monday. :)

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Where's the announcement for opening of Saskatchewan? It's not at their website.

maged_mmh said:

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
tari7499 said:
Where's the announcement for opening of Saskatchewan? It's not at their website.
it is

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
This was July/August 2015. One of my friends submitted documents to PEI on Friday. He got nominated on the following Monday. :)
One guy I know just got nominated last week - application submitted Feb 2015.

but with the current pace OINP will sure beat them

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:
Thanks but I still don't get it if I should email it or post it, could you plz tell me what did you do when you advised OINP regarding your new profile?
Email! I did and thats fine.

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks!

Called OINP today. The officer said my file has not been finalized yet. I asked him if my file is in the last stage of processing! He said, "One of the last stages, yes". I then asked him if my file has been referred to a senior PNP officer. He said, "Yes, it was referred to a senior officer.". Bleh! What are they doing with the application :( ??!
I sent an email and they replied with the same answer:

Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet.

I am really tired of this, I have been waiting 5 months after sending the additional documents request.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
amirut88 said:
I sent an email and they replied with the same answer:

Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet.

I am really tired of this, I have been waiting 5 months after sending the additional documents request.
Me too. Submitted additional documents on April 2. :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
roy1947 said:
I dont think they are nominating 2171/2172/2173/2174.

Not sure what I can do now.
Well, I am of the same opinion. Look at the NOCs of the people who were nominated recently. However, I don't think we'll never be nominated - It might take a while.