+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Which Bottom ??!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I guess you can use the same GCKey and create another EE profile OR you can create a new GCKey and create a new profile. For the job bank registration part, you can just update it with the new EE profile number and the job seeker validation code!
:D After a year I forgot these, thank you raj, and is that enough to email the new information.to OINP? or I should post it as well?

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
sbrs2010 said:
I feel 2nd, 5th and 6th September would be the days for completing October/November nominations. Brace for a landslide of nominations. I also expect the draws to touch 1100+ from 7th September. Gut instinct.
Don't want to spoil your hype, but it's impossible for them to finish nominating OCT/NOV candidates anytime before 2017 arrives. I just want to stay rational and don't want to have disappointment again.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cococly said:
Don't want to spoil your hype, but it's impossible for them to finish nominating OCT/NOV candidates anytime before 2017 arrives. I just want to stay rational and don't want to have disappointment again.
Who said anything about finishing? We are talking about "beginning" here. They have to "start" with the nominations to finish it sometime in the future. Most Oct/Nov applicants will be nominated before 2016 ends, IMO.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
cococly said:
Please do not panic and make others panic. They are a large institution by themselves and are capable of doing anything. If tomorrow the quota increase to 11000 or even 22000 by 2017 and 2018 they will do their job of processing all applications. Even a Million application can be processed in a year. why not. Might be there was a pause at strategy level for some or other reason, but last few months progress surely gives indication of nominations to be finished before December 2016.

They will definitely try to shorten the time of processing with some amendments in coming days.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:
:D After a year I forgot these, thank you raj, and is that enough to email the new information.to OINP? or I should post it as well?
If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days from the creation of your new profile, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.

OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

All statements and authorizations that you agreed to in your original application continue to apply to any new information you provide to support your application.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
:D :D :D :D WHO IS ON THE PHONE WITH OINP OFFICER RIGHT NOW :D :D :D :D

Please tell us in details about what all you talked with OINp officer

ektasapra

Jul 22, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks a lot of sharing your NOC! As you can see from the list that I just posted, there are hell a lot of November applicants still waiting. Hopefully, the remainder of October applicants and November applicants will get their nominations in the very near future (starting this month :) )!
Thank you everyone for your wishes.

rajkamalmohanram said:
Could you also kindly tell us the officer's initials? You might have seen these initials in your additional document request.
I am sure nominations will rain as being predicted by you @rajkamal. No officers initials anywhere. Double checked

malican said:
Congratulations!!! Hope fully one day very soon I will be able to finally feel that joy and satisfaction you presently feel! Good luck!!!
Will happen pretty soon @malican

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
The new system of giving phone calls to applicants might be temporary and binding to applicants before November 30. Due to the time lag ( almost 8-9 months) between their AOR and nomination this might be the new strategy. Hope they don't give phone calls to applicants after Dec 1 and rapid fire the nominations :D :D

this is true only until one December applicant receives a phone call :p

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ektasapra said:
I am sure nominations will rain as being predicted by you @rajkamal. No officers initials anywhere. Double checked
Thanks!

Called OINP today. The officer said my file has not been finalized yet. I asked him if my file is in the last stage of processing! He said, "One of the last stages, yes". I then asked him if my file has been referred to a senior PNP officer. He said, "Yes, it was referred to a senior officer.". Bleh! What are they doing with the application :( ??!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@rajkamalmohanram.........the century of same replies now !!!!!!

Next time you call ask him to transfer your call to AB and give your interview straight away. :D :D :D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
@rajkamalmohanram.........the century of same replies now !!!!!!

Next time you call ask him to transfer your call to AB and give your interview straight away. :D :D :D
I don't think it makes sense to bring someone back to the second phase from the decision phase and conduct an interview (Unless they suspect something). People whose applications have not been reviewed and referred to a senior PNP officer might receive a call. People who already got additional doc request in the previous months might not be called for an interview, IMO.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I don't think it makes sense to bring someone back to the second phase from the decision phase and conduct an interview (Unless they suspect something). People whose applications have not been reviewed and referred to a senior PNP officer might receive a call. People who already got additional doc request in the previous months might not be called for an interview, IMO.
makes sense. But the reply on phone still don't make any sense.

malican

May 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks!

Called OINP today. The officer said my file has not been finalized yet. I asked him if my file is in the last stage of processing! He said, "One of the last stages, yes". I then asked him if my file has been referred to a senior PNP officer. He said, "Yes, it was referred to a senior officer.". Bleh! What are they doing with the application :( ??!
HI Raj - what telephone and extensions you used? Seeing that they never respond to my emails I should trying calling.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
sbrs2010 said:
I feel 2nd, 5th and 6th September would be the days for completing October/November nominations. Brace for a landslide of nominations. I also expect the draws to touch 1100+ from 7th September. Gut instinct.
Sept 5th is a national holiday in Canada though.. Just saying.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malican said:
HI Raj - what telephone and extensions you used? Seeing that they never respond to my emails I should trying calling.
Guys,

a humble request to not to call OINP unless something is really required. Whatever they reply on call (specifically for status inquiry) is highly vague and misguiding most of the time. Moreover, this will affect their efficiency which will cost all of us more time. We are 5000+ candidate and a single call from each one of us is a lots of time for them. It is better to send them inquiry via mails and if in case of some urgency consider doing fax as high response is noticed to inquires via fax.

I have heard that they also maintain record of number of phone calls per application.