+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

BharathKumaar

Dec 26, 2015
Dear Raj and other senior members,

I have received AOR by email dated 11 Aug (XHSW-16046XX). However, it was mentioned in the e-mail that a fresh bank draft is required in view of previous draft's expiry and also mentioned that my file will be kept on hold till the time a fresh bank draft is received by them.

On the same day I requested them to send the expired draft to me. Surprisingly on 12 Aug, I received one of their standard auto replies "Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

I am now totally confused. Subsequently, I have sent emails to them on 14th, 23rd & 30th of August referring to my request for return of original expired draft, so that on the basis which I can obtain a fresh bank draft.

Please help me and suggest an appropriate way forward.

Thank you...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
BharathKumaar said:

I have received AOR by email dated 11 Aug (XHSW-16046XX). However, it was mentioned in the e-mail that a fresh bank draft is required in view of previous draft's expiry and also mentioned that my file will be kept on hold till the time a fresh bank draft is received by them.

On the same day I requested them to send the expired draft to me. Surprisingly on 12 Aug, I received one of their standard auto replies "Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

I am now totally confused. Subsequently, I have sent emails to them on 14th, 23rd & 30th of August referring to my request for return of original expired draft, so that on the basis which I can obtain a fresh bank draft.

Thank you...
Please check with your bank if the previous draft has been cashed or not. If the bank says it has not been cashed, send the new DD ASAP and you'll get your old DD back in a few days time.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BharathKumaar said:

Thank you...
Ignore the 2nd auto reply, you already received the AOR.

If they said the bank draft expired, confirm your mailing address and ask them to send it ASAP... in the meanwhile I would strongly suggest you make a new DD and post it to OINP like today/tomorrow. Delays should always be from their end, not ours... thats my policy :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys !! NEWS!!! - Apparently, a 5th November applicant got nominated yesterday.

Check this post --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-march-2016-good-luck-all-t400931.0.html;msg5420012#msg5420012

I have invited that applicant to visit and initiate a discussion in this thread.

ektasapra

Jul 22, 2015
Hello Everyone !

I have got my nomination yesterday for Application sent in November 2015 and AOR March 2016.

Few Key Points I would want to share including time lines. Before that story about why Canada?

After having worked for close to 10 years (in the same company)and travelled many countries it never occurred to move out of India - however last few years I have realised that change is permanent and one need to look and shake one self up - in the same spirit decided to move on and resigned from the company and switched to a boutique firm - however the profile and role did not match and was getting uncomfortable by the day after being in a comfort zone - Also our young one came into our life just then (he is 2 years now) - i started to realise that i need to do something meaningful and fulfilling (happy at work = happy at home) keeping this in mind starting to look beyond the existing options. Was looking at few options to immigrate US (L1 was turned down : EB5 was very expensive route) so US was out. Aus/NZ/Denmark other countries that i looked at and was not very encouraging. Out of the blue an email hit my Inbox saying attend a seminar for opportunities in Canada and thus the journey started. I am very thankful to the forum about the process and patience that i picked here. What the forum helped me was to prepare an elaborate set of documentation of work experience letters. (And this actually helped me to retrospect my work - quit the job after this as i felt i need to work for a better organization and believe me this documentation was so very helpful in mentally preparing for my job interview and i cracked my next job at worlds most valued company : this is where i work right now)

Cutting the long story short few facts below.

1) Sep25th' 2015 EE Profile Created : NOC 0125
2) Score Reflected on Oct4th @451 (Missed the previous draw just by ONE DAY : And realised how important every day in life is! Had to wait for almost an year and the draw scores only kept increasing : March Happy Birthday and score reduced : Irony of life, score dropped to 448 and literally had no chance in recent draws)
3) Oct8th: OINP Picked the profile.
4) Nov5th : Submitted the documents.
5) Mid March : AOR
5) April : Request for WES scores to be resent. (sent in a week : acknowledgement rcvd for the same in a weeks time)
6) May : Request for additional documents ITR for three years asked.
7) June : Got a mail stating that file is the decision stage.
Cool Aug 29th : Ta Tang : Mail saying that Govt of Ontario has nominated me for their PNP.

Please feel free to ask any number of questions.
Peace out have patience and be very good with documentation. Things will fall in place. Again my sincere advise every day counts - be prepared.

@rajkamalmohanram: tx for your spirit. truly indomitable.

Good Luck !
Ekta

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
30th August - Updates

Adding ektasapra to the list - Nov 5 applicant - Nominated!!!
Updating details for vj3171
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[size=10pt]Total Number of Applicants
[td][size=10pt]Number of Nominations [/td][td][size=10pt]Pending Nominations [/td][td][size=10pt]Number of applications Returned/Rejected[/td]

[tr][td]
[size=10pt]73
[/td][td]
[size=10pt]11
[/td][td]
[size=10pt]54
[/td][td]
[size=10pt]8
[/td][/tr]

Stream NameDocuments reached OINPStatus AoR / Nomination Date Additional Info
FSWIngeb5th October AOR RECEIVED
[td]10th December[/td][td][/td]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]Tarun401[/td][td]2nd November[/td][td]NOMINATED[/td][td]29th Jan/10th Feb[/td][td]Post AOR officer = (PL)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]Vamsi [/td][td]3rd November[/td][td]NOMINATED[/td][td]3rd Feb/24th Feb[/td][td]Post AOR officer = (LS)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]anky2015 [/td][td]3rd November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]28th Jan[/td][td]Additional docs (KR) - 22nd Feb[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]canadadream189[/td][td]3rd November[/td][td]NOMINATED[/td][td]2nd Feb/9th Apr[/td][td]Additional docs (RL) - 27th Feb / Verification call - 16th Mar[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]shikhas[/td][td]3rd November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]4th Feb[/td][td]Additional docs (ML) - 26th Feb[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]aaref84 [/td][td]4th November[/td][td]Returned[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Returned due to DD[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Adrian_UD [/td][td]4th November[/td][td]Rejected[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Rejected due to app being delivered beyond 90 days[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]Vik008[/td][td]4th November[/td][td]NOMINATED[/td][td]3rd Feb/13th May[/td][td]Additional docs (EC) - 30th March[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]ryanrf [/td][td]4th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]12th Feb [/td][td]Additional docs (PL) - 30th March[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Skhanna[/td][td]4th November[/td][td]NOMINATED [/td][td]12th Feb/13th May[/td][td]Additional docs (EC) - 30th March[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]musicnlyrx[/td][td]5th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]12th Feb[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]mits0829[/td][td]5th November [/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]24th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]rajkamalmohanram [/td][td]5th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]11th Feb[/td][td]Additional docs (PL) - 1st April. "File not finalized yet" email received.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]ektasapra[/td][td]5th November[/td][td]NOMINATED
[/td][td]XX March/29th August[/td][td]Additional Doc request in May. "Decision Phase" e-mail in June.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]vj3171[/td][td]5th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]24th March[/td][td]Additional Document request on 30th August![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Hards_100[/td][td]6th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]18th Feb[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]malican[/td][td]6th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]11th Feb[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Mehul Ladhwa [/td][td]6th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]18th Feb[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]ayesha2015[/td][td]6th November[/td][td]Returned[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Returned due to incomplete package[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]amirut88[/td][td]6th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]11th Feb[/td][td]Additional docs - 1st April[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]praveenkumarbr[/td][td]6th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]4th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Aroraa[/td][td]9th November[/td][td]NOMINATED[/td][td]18th Feb/8th Apr[/td][td]Additional docs - 1st March[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]varun2015[/td][td]9th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]25th Feb[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]Sachin Agarwal [/td][td]9th November[/td][td] NOMINATED [/td][td]2nd March/20th July[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]rakshamani91 [/td][td]9th November[/td][td]Returned[/td][td]15th March[/td][td]Returned 15th March - passport pages[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]sushsub[/td][td]9th November [/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]25th Feb[/td][td]Officer: ML[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Gerrardrupesh[/td][td]10th November [/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]4th March[/td][td]Additional Docs - 15th April[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]UReginahopeful[/td][td]10th November [/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]11th March[/td][td]Additional Docs and verification call (PL) - 25th April[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]noramime[/td][td]10th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]11th March[/td][td]Officer: MP. "Application has not been finalized yet" e-mail received.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]ASHRAF SOATHIIYA[/td][td]10th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]1st March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]farazh89[/td][td]12th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]9th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]Stanlee[/td][td]12th November[/td][td]NOMINATED[/td][td]1st March/13th May[/td][td]No additional docs[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]cencentaotao [/td][td]12th November[/td][td]Returned[/td][td]14th March[/td][td]Returned 14th March - Passport pages[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]roy1947 [/td][td]12th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]5th March[/td][td]Additional docs (PL) - 30th March [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Camilo[/td][td]13th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]8th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]jammin24[/td][td]14th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]22nd April[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]royce110[/td][td]15th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]16th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]Redeemed[/td][td]16th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]7th March[/td][td]Additional docs - 30th May[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]rohitbites [/td][td]16th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]7th March[/td][td]Additional docs - 4th May[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Mex [/td][td]17th November[/td][td] NOMINATED [/td][td]10th March/22nd August[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Jojcanada [/td][td]17th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]9th March[/td][td]Additional docs - 5th April[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]AirCanada21 [/td][td]18th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]6th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]happynightowl[/td][td]18th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]10th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]CEC[/td][td]shdhsjej[/td][td]18th November[/td][td]NOMINATED[/td][td]10th Dec/15th Apr[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]mohitbector[/td][td]18th November[/td][td]Returned[/td][td]22nd March[/td][td]Returned 22nd March - passport pages[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]??[/td][td]Dupsyola[/td][td]19th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]10th March[/td][td]3 verification calls and 3 additional document requests received. Currently file in Decision phase![/td][/tr]

[tr][td]??[/td][td]Shaheen83 [/td][td]19th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]17th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Knightkax [/td][td]19th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]9th March[/td][td]Additional docs - 6th May - Proof of work experience[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]BC4life [/td][td]19th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]11th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]alya2905[/td][td]19th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]11th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]rene9009[/td][td]20th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]11th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]sammoe[/td][td]20th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]15th March[/td][td]phone call on April 29 [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Kaka198300 [/td][td]23rd November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]16th March[/td][td] Additional docs (PL) - 3rd May [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]saikris12[/td][td]23rd November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]21st March[/td][td]Additional Document request received on Aug 22nd. Call on Aug 23rd (+Notification that the application has been moved to Decision Phase).[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]FSW[/td][td]Skvach [/td][td]23rd November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]21st March[/td][td]Officer: II. Additional Document Request on 23rd August. Officer = AB.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]manikmonday[/td][td]24th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]18th March[/td][td]AOR of LOE for New EE Apr 12th[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]vencentdsouza[/td][td]24th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]16th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]blackbeast[/td][td]24th November[/td][td]Returned[/td][td]28th March[/td][td]Returned 28th March - Missing signature [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]tyzia[/td][td]25th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]18th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]majorbeyotch[/td][td]25th November[/td][td]Returned[/td][td]22nd March[/td][td]Returned 22nd March - Passport pages[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]CPRaspirant[/td][td]25th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]18th March[/td][td]Got a call and additional document request on 20th August. Officer told "2 more months for nomination".[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]KD87 [/td][td]25th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]22nd March[/td][td]Officer: ML. Verification call and Additional Document request from AB on 22nd August. Application referred to senior processing officer. [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Evoboy2016 [/td][td]26th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]24th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]NazSharp [/td][td]26th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]21st March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Paltan [/td][td]26th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]21st March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]robin1912[/td][td]27th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]29th March[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]midas2015 [/td][td]30th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]5th April[/td][td]Officer: ML[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]Abhi (Not on the forum)[/td][td]30th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]5th April[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]shashidhar_sm [/td][td]30th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td] 6th April[/td][td]Officer: ML[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]rainbow00[/td][td]30th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]14th April[/td][td]Officer: NW[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]??[/td][td]m.p.s.r[/td][td]30th November[/td][td] AOR RECEIVED [/td][td]8th April[/td][td][/td][/tr]

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ektasapra said:
Thanks a lot of sharing your NOC! As you can see from the list that I just posted, there are hell a lot of November applicants still waiting. Hopefully, the remainder of October applicants and November applicants will get their nominations in the very near future (starting this month :) )!

Could you also kindly tell us the officer's initials? You might have seen these initials in your additional document request.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
ektasapra said:
Hello Everyone !

I have got my nomination yesterday for Application sent in November 2015 and AOR March 2016.

Few Key Points I would want to share including time lines. Before that story about why Canada?

After having worked for close to 10 years (in the same company)and travelled many countries it never occurred to move out of India - however last few years I have realised that change is permanent and one need to look and shake one self up - in the same spirit decided to move on and resigned from the company and switched to a boutique firm - however the profile and role did not match and was getting uncomfortable by the day after being in a comfort zone - Also our young one came into our life just then (he is 2 years now) - i started to realise that i need to do something meaningful and fulfilling (happy at work = happy at home) keeping this in mind starting to look beyond the existing options. Was looking at few options to immigrate US (L1 was turned down : EB5 was very expensive route) so US was out. Aus/NZ/Denmark other countries that i looked at and was not very encouraging. Out of the blue an email hit my Inbox saying attend a seminar for opportunities in Canada and thus the journey started. I am very thankful to the forum about the process and patience that i picked here. What the forum helped me was to prepare an elaborate set of documentation of work experience letters. ..........
AWESOME and I too have a similar story except for the nomination yet...
8+ years, more salary package than a 20 year experienced guy in TCS, no job satisfaction,tried for H1B for 3 years in a row but didn't get selected in lottery in the first place,
now preparing for the big 4 of software..
Your story gives people like me a hope that it is possible but needs real perseverance.
and yes, people like rajkamal have been helping everyone on the forum in any possible way. thank you for that :)

best of luck for your future ITA and PR process.

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Ektasapra Congratulations and good luck with PR process!!

Guys my EE profile expired today, could.anyone help me saying through which bottom I can create a.new profile? Thank you so much for your response

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nastaran70 said:
Ektasapra Congratulations and good luck with PR process!!

Guys my EE profile expired today, could.anyone help me saying through which bottom I can create a.new profile? Thank you so much for your response
Which Bottom ??!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I guess you can use the same GCKey and create another EE profile OR you can create a new GCKey and create a new profile. For the job bank registration part, you can just update it with the new EE profile number and the job seeker validation code!

malican

May 24, 2016
ektasapra said:
Hello Everyone !

After having worked for close to 10 years (in the same company)and travelled many countries it never occurred to move out of India - however last few years I have realised that change is permanent and one need to look and shake one self up - in the same spirit decided to move on and resigned from the company and switched to a boutique firm - however the profile and role did not match and was getting uncomfortable by the day after being in a comfort zone - Also our young one came into our life just then (he is 2 years now) - i started to realise that i need to do something meaningful and fulfilling (happy at work = happy at home) keeping this in mind starting to look beyond the existing options. Was looking at few options to immigrate US (L1 was turned down : EB5 was very expensive route) so US was out. Aus/NZ/Denmark other countries that i looked at and was not very encouraging. Out of the blue an email hit my Inbox saying attend a seminar for opportunities in Canada and thus the journey started. I am very thankful to the forum about the process and patience that i picked here. What the forum helped me was to prepare an elaborate set of documentation of work experience letters. (And this actually helped me to retrospect my work - quit the job after this as i felt i need to work for a better organization and believe me this documentation was so very helpful in mentally preparing for my job interview and i cracked my next job at worlds most valued company : this is where i work right now)

Cutting the long story short few facts below.

2) Score Reflected on Oct4th @451 (Missed the previous draw just by ONE DAY : And realised how important every day in life is! Had to wait for almost an year and the draw scores only kept increasing : March Happy Birthday and score reduced : Irony of life, score dropped to 448 and literally had no chance in recent draws)
3) Oct8th: OINP Picked the profile.
4) Nov5th : Submitted the documents.
5) Mid March : AOR
5) April : Request for WES scores to be resent. (sent in a week : acknowledgement rcvd for the same in a weeks time)
6) May : Request for additional documents ITR for three years asked.
7) June : Got a mail stating that file is the decision stage.
Cool Aug 29th : Ta Tang : Mail saying that Govt of Ontario has nominated me for their PNP.

Please feel free to ask any number of questions.
Peace out have patience and be very good with documentation. Things will fall in place. Again my sincere advise every day counts - be prepared.

@rajkamalmohanram: tx for your spirit. truly indomitable.

Good Luck !
Ekta
Congratulations!!! Hope fully one day very soon I will be able to finally feel that joy and satisfaction you presently feel! Good luck!!!

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I feel 2nd, 5th and 6th September would be the days for completing October/November nominations. Brace for a landslide of nominations. I also expect the draws to touch 1100+ from 7th September. Gut instinct.