ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadamig1 said:
Thanks ingeb.
Would it be possible for you to provide the link where they state create a new EE and let them know?

Thanks
Of course I cannot seem to find the link (irony).. but this is the info:

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days from the creation of your new profile, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;

2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and

3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.

OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

All statements and authorizations that you agreed to in your original application continue to apply to any new information you provide to support your application.

If you provide false or incomplete information, your application will be denied.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
November folks, it's being said that OINP is so diligent that they are calling on Saturdays. Pl keep us posted if you receive any communication today.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
ingeb said:
Of course I cannot seem to find the link (irony).. but this is the info:

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days from the creation of your new profile, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;

2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and

3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.

OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

All statements and authorizations that you agreed to in your original application continue to apply to any new information you provide to support your application.

If you provide false or incomplete information, your application will be denied.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1164&top=29

This link says, not to create new account unless ur first account expires...Before your profile expires, note done or take screenshots of every information you've entered. This might make it easy to create new profile (it helped me)

My EE profile expired on 12th August. Once i received message in MYCIC confirming tht my profile is expired, i created new one.

1. Fill out "change of Personal Information" form. Mention why you created new account.
2. Fax or post this form along with letter/ message confirming profile expiration and letter / message about your new EE profile and Job Seeker Validation code. And ask them to update this information in your application.

You can either FAX or POST any change ( as mentioned in the form). So just to be on safer side, i faxed and emailed them.

Hope this helps!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
tari7499 said:
November folks, it's being said that OINP is so diligent that they are calling on Saturdays. Pl keep us posted if you receive any communication today.
The north awaits ....

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
I emailed them the new profile number with supporting documents but I never receive email back from them. How can we know that they already update in their system?

malican

May 24, 2016
alya2905 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1164&top=29

This link says, not to create new account unless ur first account expires...Before your profile expires, note done or take screenshots of every information you've entered. This might make it easy to create new profile (it helped me)

My EE profile expired on 12th August. Once i received message in MYCIC confirming tht my profile is expired, i created new one.

1. Fill out "change of Personal Information" form. Mention why you created new account.
2. Fax or post this form along with letter/ message confirming profile expiration and letter / message about your new EE profile and Job Seeker Validation code. And ask them to update this information in your application.

You can either FAX or POST any change ( as mentioned in the form). So just to be on safer side, i faxed and emailed them.

Hope this helps!
I will have to do this soon as well. Did OINP indicate if they updated it or did you see anything in your new profile to suggest a link with the old profile and PT Notification message?

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
hongtam2629 said:
I emailed them the new profile number with supporting documents but I never receive email back from them. How can we know that they already update in their system?
Unfortunately, they will never acknowledge our additional documents / change in info. But rest assured, they will make a note of the documents we send. There has been no cases where they didnt recieve the docoument. To be double sure, Fax em the documents as well.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
malican said:
I will have to do this soon as well. Did OINP indicate if they updated it or did you see anything in your new profile to suggest a link with the old profile and PT Notification message?
Unfortunately, they do not acknowledge it. Thats why I emailed them the details and attached all relevant documents along with scanned copy of "0161E" form.

I mentioned the same details again while asking for current status of my application. They didnt confirmed any updation and only replied about app status.

Atleast we have enough proof to claim that we DID informed them officially by filling up "0161E" form.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi Guys,

I am a January 2016 OINP applicant. Regarding profile expiry; once the profile expires and we create a new one, there is a 'bue' button on the main page once you log-in. It says 'link profile'. Is this button for the people whose profile hav already expired?

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Hey guys,
Please share if you've received call or email!!!!

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
sameer_mobin said:
Hi Guys,

I am a January 2016 OINP applicant. Regarding profile expiry; once the profile expires and we create a new one, there is a 'bue' button on the main page once you log-in. It says 'link profile'. Is this button for the people whose profile hav already expired?
The following message is mentioned right below the "link your application' tab:

"Use this to retrieve your application if you recently reset your account after losing your GCKey or SecureKey Concierge username and password."

Even if you click on the tab, you'd find the following information:

You can link an application to your account if you:

1. lost your GCKey or Securekey and created a new account,
2. have submitted an application on paper, and want to check the application status and receive messages about your application through this account,
3. need to upload a document to support an application for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Before your application is linked to your account, we will ask you questions about the application you submitted to make sure it is the correct application.

By linking an application to this account, you are agreeing to have all correspondence sent to this account. This means that correspondence will no longer be sent to you by mail. This begins on the day that you link the account and applies to all future correspondence.

I guess, the only way to know whether they have updated new information is to email them and hoping that they revert back with a personalized message..rather that formatted one.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Reported via Whatsapp.

One applicant got a call from AB. 24th November submission and 22nd March AOR. The call was for 17 minutes and the roles and responsibilities were discussed in detail. The applicant also mentioned that the officer was asking him certain technical terms.

So, people who are awaiting calls, be ready with your reference letter. Good luck and all the very best!