+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
patnikrishna said:
honestly, that too is okay with me. just need some pace in things. we can't afford to wait for years just for a decision.
Be prepared for the worst conditions. makes you feel good when it happens before time. :D :D

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
bestofluck said:
Be prepared for the worst conditions. makes you feel good when it happens before time. :D :D
yes, I also believe in hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.
but I meant in the practical context. marriage, kids, new job, address change etc :(
it's like time has frozen for all of us :(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
patnikrishna said:
but I meant in the practical context. marriage, kids, new job, address change etc :(
absolutely true.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patnikrishna said:
Yes, completely frozen for all us.
But sometimes I feel may be best time of life is behind the worst time.
I know that I am talking philosophy here, but Lord knows all.

See Ontario...now we have become philosophers....and we have to change NOC code now.
Do they have NOC code for philosophers?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
Yes, completely frozen for all us.
But sometimes I feel may be best time of life is behind the worst time.
I know that I am talking philosophy here, but Lord knows all.

See Ontario...now we have become philosophers....and we have to change NOC code now.
Do they have NOC code for philosophers?
Yes, they do. NOC 4169 - NOC A category.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, they do. NOC 4169 - NOC A category.
LOL

paying for ECA, IELTS, Agents, OINP and reserving funds for almost a year....I am Broke. Any NOC for beggers? :p

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, could you please advise if after receiving the NOI you can switch English to your first language? Is not it against any OINP rules?

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
Guys, could you please advise if after receiving the NOI you can switch English to your first language? Is not it against any OINP rules?
Do you currently have French? Are you trying for the French stream??

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
bestofluck said:
LOL

paying for ECA, IELTS, Agents, OINP and reserving funds for almost a year....I am Broke. Any NOC for beggers? :p
Please dont kill me with laughter. for those of us from oil producing countries, we keep having devalued local currency all the time due to falling oil prices. so we have to keep adding more funds to keep afloat.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Speaking of POF, I just have a question.. In my EE profile I input 20,000CAD as POF for 2 of us (I have a dependent partner), but due to personal reasons I need to pull out some of the funds and now my POF is lower than 20K. Now can I lower it, to say 16,000 which is still within the required 15,183 for 2 people.. If I am to change it in my EE profile, shall I inform OINP? During my application with OINP I only input 15,000 CAD (that time, it is still within the required 14K+).. can i change what I encoded in my EE profile anytime?

Thanks to those who will answer. Good luck!!

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingeb said:
Do you currently have French? Are you trying for the French stream??
Yes. I am trying to get a NOI for French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream.
Currently I have English as my first language.
Guys in a different thread advised that after switching between the languages and making French your first language there is a chance to receive a NOI.
But with French as my first language my CRS score goes down to 398. In this case I should forget about getting an ITA till I receive a nomination.
With English as my first language my CRS score is 471 and will be 496 in March/April. So I most probably will get an ITA then.

I simply do not want to rely on a nomination because I see how long guys here are waiting for one after submitting all of their documents to Ontario.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noramime said:
Speaking of POF, I just have a question.. In my EE profile I input 20,000CAD as POF for 2 of us (I have a dependent partner), but due to personal reasons I need to pull out some of the funds and now my POF is lower than 20K. Now can I lower it, to say 16,000 which is still within the required 15,183 for 2 people.. If I am to change it in my EE profile, shall I inform OINP? During my application with OINP I only input 15,000 CAD (that time, it is still within the required 14K+).. can i change what I encoded in my EE profile anytime?

Thanks to those who will answer. Good luck!!
I think as long as you have more than the required amount and you have the proof to show the required amount is with you with legal means (legal means in a way what IRCC/OINP and your country defines legal). There shud not be any worry.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Its been 5 months post additional document request for me and many other applicants. We are cursed :(.
Let the curse be on those who have inflicted the anxiety, misery, uncertainty on applicants for none of their mistake.

OINP invited. We simply applied meeting the criterion, with expected time frame of 180 days of NoM and 180 days for PR.

We are not cursed Raj. We are blessed, were doing well and shall continue to do well. This bad patch was never anticipated.

Never anticipated such long unexpected delays, unpredictable outcomes, hampering our short / long term plans.
:'( :'( :'(

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

Let the curse be on those who have inflicted the anxiety, misery, uncertainty on applicants for none of their mistake.

OINP invited. We simply applied meeting the criterion, with expected time frame of 180 days of NoM and 180 days for PR.

We are not cursed Raj. We are blessed, were doing well and shall continue to do well. This bad patch was never anticipated.

Never anticipated such long unexpected delays, unpredictable outcomes, hampering our short / long term plans.
Yes we are not cursed.
Cursed are those who have delayed our applications in spite of the fact that we followed every procedure.
Cursed are those who have not been able to give the result in the expected deadline.
Cursed are those who have been not able to provide transparency to every applicant.
Cursed are those who have $1500 in their pockets and locked around an year of our life in those documents.
Yes we are not cursed,
We are blessed.

We are blessed with an experience that we will always remember for our whole life.
We are blessed that we still have a hope hiding in one of the corners of our heart.
We are blessed with fellow applicants who share our pain, anger, thoughts, joy, anxiety, and dreams.
We are not cursed,
We are blessed with the faith that one day we all will be in Canada that we have dreamed of since we started our application or may be before.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:

musicnlyrx said:
Yes we are not cursed.
Cursed are those who have delayed our applications in spite of the fact that we followed every procedure.
Cursed are those who have not been able to give the result in the expected deadline.
Cursed are those who have been not able to provide transparency to every applicant.
Cursed are those who have $1500 in their pockets and locked around an year of our life in those documents.
Yes we are not cursed,
We are blessed.

We are blessed with an experience that we will always remember for our whole life.
We are blessed that we still have a hope hiding in of the corners of our heart.
We are blessed with fellow applicants who share our pain, anger, thoughts, joy, anxiety, and dreams.
We are not cursed,
We are blessed with the faith that one day we all will be in Canada that we have dreamed of since we started our application or may be before.
+1 to both of you for the positive thoughts :) . Thanks guys! Let us hope that we submit our PR applications this month. September has come.