+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AhmedAbdelazizr said:
What is the time frame to resend an updated bank statement to them?

is it one month like other additional documents requests?
Yes, 30 days

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NazSharp said:
Yes, 30 days
@Nazsharp

As all other mentioned you don't worry at all... The officers was doing his check based on the information you had submitted.. You would definitely receive nomination very soon with all others... Send the documents requested ASAP...

Can you tell me what could be the reason of the officer telling that the job is unethical in Canada... Any specific reasons...

I will also suggest before sending your updated job details to check with our senior members here in the forum like @raj @bestofluck @prashant incase if the JD needs to be fine tuned could be done....

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
It's confusing.. Why he said such demotivational statements and yet asks for additional docs?!

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
writetodance said:
@Nazsharp

As all other mentioned you don't worry at all... The officers was doing his check based on the information you had submitted.. You would definitely receive nomination very soon with all others... Send the documents requested ASAP...

Can you tell me what could be the reason of the officer telling that the job is unethical in Canada... Any specific reasons...

I will also suggest before sending your updated job details to check with our senior members here in the forum like @raj @bestofluck @prashant incase if the JD needs to be fine tuned could be done....
I think he should relax. I think its a way to throw him off balance so as to let him confess what he hasn't done wrong and also to confirm that the document were compiled and submitted by him. Besides whatever has been said of phone cannot be used against him. His documents will still be the final basis for decision making.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
And what exactly anyone would do that can be considered "unethical"??

Are you involved in cannibalism ??? ::)

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
March AORs are almost reaching the end. The only job now OINP got is to issue the nominations. Wishing all of us good luck :)

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When AB called me he wanted to know about my work. We started off on a wrong foot. However, i managed to convince him about my roles and he seemed to be satisfied with my answer. So please dont worry, AB is just not a friendly guy.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
KD87 said:
When AB called me he wanted to know about my work. We started off on a wrong foot. However, i managed to convince him about my roles and he seemed to be satisfied with my answer. So please dont worry, AB is just not a friendly guy.
AB means Angry Boy

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hi guys just wanna confirm, when they said "your file has not been finalized yet" does this mean my file is on the final stage/decision stage already?! I sent an email last Tues and got a reply just now saying that my file has not been finalized yet. Last update on my application was that it was still on the 2nd stage of processing until an update came.. I haven't got any additional docs request from them though. Is that a good or bad sign?

Thanks and good luck to all!!

Freds

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
noramime said:
Hi guys just wanna confirm, when they said "your file has not been finalized yet" does this mean my file is on the final stage/decision stage already?! I sent an email last Tues and got a reply just now saying that my file has not been finalized yet. Last update on my application was that it was still on the 2nd stage of processing until an update came.. I haven't got any additional docs request from them though. Is that a good or bad sign?

Yes, it means your file has already been assessed and referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. Don't worry about not being asked for additional documents and it looks like the investigator analyst who assessed you application was satisfied with the documents you provided. You may or may not be contacted by a senior processing officer before a decision is made. FYI, I have never been contacted by an analyst. Good luck, my friend.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Freds said:
Yes, it means your file has already been assessed and referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. Don't worry about not being asked for additional documents and it looks like the investigator analyst who assessed you application was satisfied with the documents you provided. You may or may not be contacted by a senior processing officer before a decision is made. FYI, I have never been contacted by an analyst. Good luck, my friend.
Thanks Freds! I am praying that nomination will continuously be granted upon us! My EE profile will expire mid October, do you think nomination will be received by then?

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
noramime said:

I received similar email on 21st July. But prior to that i never received any query or update on which stage my application is....would it be safe to say that my application too is in Decision phase???

Freds

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
alya2905 said:
I received similar email on 21st July. But prior to that i never received any query or update on which stage my application is....would it be safe to say that my application too is in Decision phase???
You need not to worry as not everyone receives a notification email from OINP, IMO. If you have been informed that your file has not been finalised, then your application file is in queue to be picked up by a senior processing officer to make a decision. Good luck, buddy.