OINP Application sent in November 2015

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations KN1980.

The next two weeks will be the key for whole OINP applicants.... Anyone getting Nomination now will go towards 2016 Quota from OINP perspective and 2017 Quota from CIC perspective, as it takes 3-7 months for PNP candidates to get their PPR. Best of luck to all November applicants.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
I have become bloody jittery; I jump a foot high every time my phone rings. I know I am among the last of the November applicants, but hey - we have all waited enough already.

BTW, I wish KN1980 responds to our questions soon. He/she is not in our November list.
@Shashidhar_sm...I noticed KN1980 is not regular in terms of posts as his/her last post was in February

KN1980

Aug 31, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
Wow, could you post your timeline here? When was your application delivered? AOR? Case officer?

And congratulations!
Thanks. Call me a novice, but I haven't really followed Application process (wasn't too optimistic considering the delays)
I don't recall the exact dates (somehow not able to login), and frankly don't even know full form of AOR :)
Profile created: Aug 2015;
Ontario Nomination: Oct 2015;
File submitted to Ontario: Nov 2015
Acknowledgement (I think that's called AOR ?) : Somewhere in March 2016
Additional Info request: Jul 2016 - Replied in Jul itself and then got a mail stating it's gone for decisioning
Final decision from ON: Aug 16. Accepted a few days back and got ITA 2 days back.

I am not aware of any Case Officer as never had a mail with a name mentioned.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
KN1980 said:
Thanks. Call me a novice, but I haven't really followed Application process (wasn't too optimistic considering the delays)
I don't recall the exact dates (somehow not able to login), and frankly don't even know full form of AOR :)
Profile created: Aug 2015;
Ontario Nomination: Oct 2015;
File submitted to Ontario: Nov 2015
Acknowledgement (I think that's called AOR ?) : Somewhere in March 2016
Additional Info request: Jul 2016 - Replied in Jul itself and then got a mail stating it's gone for decisioning
Final decision from ON: Aug 16. Accepted a few days back and got ITA 2 days back.

I am not aware of any Case Officer as never had a mail with a name mentioned.
congrats !!!
are you within Canada ( makes you a CEC candidate ) or outside ( makes you FSW candidate ).
also, what additional documentation request did you get ?

KN1980

Aug 31, 2015
patnikrishna said:
congrats !!!
are you within Canada ( makes you a CEC candidate ) or outside ( makes you FSW candidate ).
also, what additional documentation request did you get ?
Outside Canada. Doc requirements were w.r.t. job experience --> letter from employer which I had given earlier also but this time I sent proof why I couldn't provide an HR signed letter (basically email exchange where HR had refused) and proof of funds i.e. six monthly bank statement.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
KN1980 said:
Outside Canada. Doc requirements were w.r.t. job experience --> letter from employer which I had given earlier also but this time I sent proof why I couldn't provide an HR signed letter (basically email exchange where HR had refused) and proof of funds i.e. six monthly bank statement.
good of you to keep the email exchange, thanks for replying.
a lot of us are jittery and may ask you a lot of questions.
hope you help when you get time.
congrats again and best of luck for the PR process :)

KN1980

Aug 31, 2015
patnikrishna said:
good of you to keep the email exchange, thanks for replying.
a lot of us are jittery and may ask you a lot of questions.
hope you help when you get time.
congrats again and best of luck for the PR process :)
Sure, no issues.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KN1980 said:
Applied in November 2015. Got the Nomination from Ontario. Accepted nomination 2 days back and received ITA yesterday. Totally unprepared.. can any one guide me especially on the Police Certificate and Medicals.
Thanks.
Wow congratulations, do you remember the exact date of your submission in November and what is your NOC? Sorry for flooding you with questions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
Thanks, KN1980.

@Raj, Update time: we have another nomination (two days ago). Please add KN1980 up! :)
Sure but I guess it'll be better to add him when he gives us the exact dates. :)

I wish everyone gets their nominations soon! Good luck and all the very best!!

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
A November 25 applicant was called today and the officer was AB. He sent him some additional document request. I was informed via Whatsapp!
Raj, I am worried that as people in early november or late october has seen no progress related to their application, we will be last in the queue of nominations?

Any sept, oct, and early nov applicant has seen any progress for their application, such as getting calls, or emails for additional doc?

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
A November 25 applicant was called today and the officer was AB. He sent him some additional document request. I was informed via Whatsapp!
just wondering, why are they not calling according to the dates i.e in the order of app received dates ?
the only thing I see here is that people who don't get calls will probably get a direct nomination. just a thought.