+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
It might be possible the nominations are biased based on NOC. ITAs aren't, if you have a score >= the cut-off score, you will get an ITA.
I strongly do not believe OINP gives NOC based nomination. That is shifting the goal post after the game has begun. It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the application guide that such conditions apply.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oloriire said:
I strongly do not believe OINP gives NOC based nomination. That is shifting the goal post after the game has begun. It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the application guide that such conditions apply.
Same here. I also disagree that NOC is the filter to select which person will be nominated first. Maybe by next year of Ontario may start with the new system in place.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Oloriire said:
musicnlyrx said:
Same here. I also disagree that NOC is the filter to select which person will be nominated first. Maybe by next year of Ontario may start with the new system in place.
Yea, okay. It is unlikely. I said it "might be possible". Since clearly the nominations are not FCFS, I am eager to find out what's going on!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram: It my be a coincidence. You know well, OINP is not NOC's specific. :-X :-X

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
hey guys,

did anyone received calls or emails today??

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alya2905 said:
hey guys,

did anyone received calls or emails today??
None as of now. Raj or bestofluck, any updated info?

Is your EE profile expiring in August? Will you be creating a new profile now? Hope u get nomination b4 ur profile expires.

malican

May 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yea, okay. It is unlikely. I said it "might be possible". Since clearly the nominations are not FCFS, I am eager to find out what's going on!
Hey - can we ask Mex and Shonax (recently nominated FSWs) what there scores are? So we can compare their scores to the theory that OINP might be nominated high ranking FSWs.

Also, I told you all I am on OINP's spam list... I tried not sending them emails for months because they never respond although you guys have received responses on the same day and I never receive. I finally sucked up and sent them an email yesterday... still awaiting a response.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
41st IRCC draw is a real setback or some kind of sign for OINPians? 538 points with 750 invitees. Will this draw be the last one with such high points?

Wake me up when September ends.... :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
musicnlyrx said:
41st IRCC draw is a real setback or some kind of sign for OINPians? 538 points with 750 invitees. Will this draw be the last one with such high points?

Wake me up when September ends.... :)
Well see the positive side of it. They have cleared most of the CEC lot from OINP and CIC ( the few remaining will be cleared soon)

So now its just FSW FSW FSW FSW

Get up :p

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
November Group, Pl share updates as soon as there's any communication from OINP.

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, got a phone call today from AB. Really didn't go as I expected. I was at work and was surprised when I received the call. He actually asked me if I really worked or not :eek: I work for a family member, I guess they thought I might be making up everything. It really hurt because I work my butt off every day to earn my salary. I was 100% honest with my application, and the fact that they thought I might be lying was a huge blow to my motivation. He also said he found others things about my job that might considered unethical in Canada :eek: :eek: I tried to explain best I can why my responsibilities were not unethical, but I don't think he really listened. Really lost for words. Good luck to everyone, but I really don't care what happens with my application now.

FSW- Outland CRS: 415|EE App Sent:Nov22|App Rcvd:Nov24|AOR:Mar 21
I think on the spreadsheet i wrote app received November 26th, I double checked and its actually Nov 24th. FYI.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NazSharp said:
Hey guys, got a phone call today from AB. Really didn't go as I expected. I was at work and was surprised when I received the call. He actually asked me if I really worked or not :eek: I work for a family member, I guess they thought I might be making up everything. It really hurt because I work my butt off every day to earn my salary. I was 100% honest with my application, and the fact that they thought I might be lying was a huge blow to my motivation. He also said he found others things about my job that might considered unethical in Canada :eek: :eek: I tried to explain best I can why my responsibilities were not unethical, but I don't think he really listened. Really lost for words. Good luck to everyone, but I really don't care what happens with my application now.

FSW- Outland CRS: 415|EE App Sent:Nov22|App Rcvd:Nov24|AOR:Mar 21
I think on the spreadsheet i wrote app received November 26th, I double checked and its actually Nov 24th. FYI.
So sorry to hear. I can imagine that's an awful experience. How did it end? Do you have to submit more docs? Good luck. Hope you feel better tomorrow. Remember, this was just one person..