+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NazSharp said:
Hey guys, got a phone call today from AB. Really didn't go as I expected. I was at work and was surprised when I received the call. He actually asked me if I really worked or not :eek: I work for a family member, I guess they thought I might be making up everything. It really hurt because I work my butt off every day to earn my salary. I was 100% honest with my application, and the fact that they thought I might be lying was a huge blow to my motivation. He also said he found others things about my job that might considered unethical in Canada :eek: :eek: I tried to explain best I can why my responsibilities were not unethical, but I don't think he really listened. Really lost for words. Good luck to everyone, but I really don't care what happens with my application now.

FSW- Outland CRS: 415|EE App Sent:Nov22|App Rcvd:Nov24|AOR:Mar 21
I think on the spreadsheet i wrote app received November 26th, I double checked and its actually Nov 24th. FYI.
Dont lose hope buddy. You have devoted around 9 months of your life waiting for some progress on your application. Dont give it so easily. Take a deep breath and indulge urself in something u like.

As ingeb said, you will fine by 2mrw. You never know what positive thing may be waiting 2mrw. Just keep urself calm and be positive. Good luck and keep us updated.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
NazSharp said:
Hey guys, got a phone call today from AB. Really didn't go as I expected. I was at work and was surprised when I received the call. He actually asked me if I really worked or not :eek: I work for a family member, I guess they thought I might be making up everything. It really hurt because I work my butt off every day to earn my salary. I was 100% honest with my application, and the fact that they thought I might be lying was a huge blow to my motivation. He also said he found others things about my job that might considered unethical in Canada :eek: :eek: I tried to explain best I can why my responsibilities were not unethical, but I don't think he really listened. Really lost for words. Good luck to everyone, but I really don't care what happens with my application now.

I think on the spreadsheet i wrote app received November 26th, I double checked and its actually Nov 24th. FYI.
I'm extremely sorry to hear that. Please don't give up now. You have put 9 months of your life into this - Don't give up now. This must have been a very awful experience but all of us come across such situations at some point!

There is no direct rejection - Even if they intend to reject you, there is a Procedural fairness phase where you will be asked to submit additional information. Stand your ground - you did not lie, you did not cheat, you did not misrepresent and if the officer "suspects" that you have misrepresented, that's his problem. He is doing his job. You do yours. Don't give up and stick to honesty.

I wish you good luck and all the very best! If you need to talk, we are available on the forum. Feel free to PM us if you need to talk.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainbow00 said:
Is AB a case officer? Looks like everybody is getting a call from AB.
yes,he is an investigator analyst.
I'm FSW and he called me yesterday.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
Strange! What's ur NOC?

NazSharp said:

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach: If yes, what was the time you received the call.

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingeb said:
So sorry to hear. I can imagine that's an awful experience. How did it end? Do you have to submit more docs? Good luck. Hope you feel better tomorrow. Remember, this was just one person..
Thanks so much, he also said that someone else would be making the final decision, but that the points he mentioned might not sit well with them.

He said he would send me an email requesting the documents below, and I received the email a few minutes after our conversation:

1. Evidence of your updated bank statement.
2. Updated evidence of your employment

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:
Dont lose hope buddy. You have devoted around 9 months of your life waiting for some progress on your application. Dont give it so easily. Take a deep breath and indulge urself in something u like.

As ingeb said, you will fine by 2mrw. You never know what positive thing may be waiting 2mrw. Just keep urself calm and be positive. Good luck and keep us updated.
Thank you :'( i think i just had my hopes a little bit too high. I will definitely keep you guys posted, good luck to everyone!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NazSharp said:
Thanks so much, he also said that someone else would be making the final decision, but that the points he mentioned might not sit well with them.

He said he would send me an email requesting the documents below, and I received the email a few minutes after our conversation:

2. Updated evidence of your employment

Good sign: Now immediately send them the required docs. Don't loose hopes.
The officer may / will provide his feedback to the decision making officer after he receives the above two docs.

I hope and wish the decision will be positive. You were honest, sincere and shared the truths. In fact they may appreciate.

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I'm extremely sorry to hear that. Please don't give up now. You have put 9 months of your life into this - Don't give up now. This must have been a very awful experience but all of us come across such situations at some point!

There is no direct rejection - Even if they intend to reject you, there is a Procedural fairness phase where you will be asked to submit additional information. Stand your ground - you did not lie, you did not cheat, you did not misrepresent and if the officer "suspects" that you have misrepresented, that's his problem. He is doing his job. You do yours. Don't give up and stick to honesty.

I wish you good luck and all the very best! If you need to talk, we are available on the forum. Feel free to PM us if you need to talk.
Thanks so much for your kind words, it made me feel a little bit better.. :)

I guess the part that hit me the most was that I was the one who actually pointed out that my boss was a family member just to be 100% transparent and fully honest. But you're right we all face similar situations at some point.

Hope you guys get some really great news soon, wish you the best of luck!

AhmedAbdelazizr

Aug 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
02/06/2016
NazSharp said:
What is the time frame to resend an updated bank statement to them?

is it one month like other additional documents requests?

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Good sign: Now immediately send them the required docs. Don't loose hopes.
The officer may / will provide his feedback to the decision making officer after he receives the above two docs.

I hope and wish the decision will be positive. You were honest, sincere and shared the truths. In fact they may appreciate. [/color]
Many thanks, wish you the best as well!