+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

bbjoshi

Jul 8, 2016
Amser said:
Hi everyone,

I got provincial nomination yesterday. I would like to take advantage of your experience because you are much a head of me. I appreciate in advance for your sharing your experience.

I have a question for nominees, do we receive a letter/package from Ontario Gov. with Certification Number, how long it takes?

Any advise on applying for work permit?

If I switch to study, does it affect my nomination?

My work permit is expiring soon, and I want to apply for work permit with LMIA exemption. My employer needs

• Letter from the provincial government (with a certificate number) confirming that you were nominated for permanent residence by the province,
• Statement from the province that it has determined that all factors required for the issuance of a work permit as per its agreement with Canada have been met

Has anyone applied for work permit under LMIA exemption? I only received the nomination on my EE profile, Do I receive a package/letter with confirmation number?

I have sent my questions to Ontario province, but time matters for me now. Any information is much appreciated.

Thanks
did you apply under human capital priorities stream?

Amser

Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2016 & 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-08-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
Yes, under human capital.

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Hi All, Is it possible that all nomincation till Mar 2016 applicants will be issued before december this year.

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Some progress at last on my application. I got an additional documents request today via email :

Subject : XHSW-16011XX Information Request (MAM)

Hello Venkata Subrahmanjya Sai Krishna Vangala
This email is in regards to your Application with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please provide the following information to assist in processing your application:
Updated work experience -
Letter from your supervising manager or a job posting specifying your duties and responsibilities as a Senior Software Developer at CGI Information Systems & Management Consultants
Letter from your supervising manager or a job posting specifying your duties and responsibilities, and number of hours worked per week as an I.T. Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
OR

o Other supporting documents to demonstrate each of the above

Intent to Reside –
You must provide a statement of intent stating your reasons to settle in Ontario and your ties to Ontario
Updated proof of settlement funds –
An up to date copy of your fixed term deposit certificate and confirmation that the funds are readily transferrable to a convertible currency prior to maturity date
OR
6 months of bank statements showing savings
Proof of transfer for any deposits made into your account during this period (e.g. transmittance forms for wire transfers, explanation letters for large cash deposits)
Updated Family Information –
Add your spouse to Section H of your application form (dependents include both family members in your household accompanying you to Ontario and those who are not accompanying you)
A copy of your spouse’s passport page showing her photo and personal information
Please provide the requested information within 15 calendar days. Should you choose not to submit this information within this time, your application will be assessed based on the information on file which may lead to the denial of your application. If submitting via email, please ensure documents are compiled into one PDF document for each requested item.

Clearly its not an template email as it contains information specific to my application. I got most of the documents covered, but I am concerned about the below :

Updated Family Information –
Add your spouse to Section H of your application form (dependents include both family members in your household accompanying you to Ontario and those who are not accompanying you) - Does this mean I have to send only the section H of the OINP application again?
A copy of your spouse’s passport page showing her photo and personal information - I already sent this along with the personal information update email after my child's birth. Does this mean they did not add the personal information update to my file?

P.S : Sorry for the long post. Please don't quote it if you intend to reply.

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
@saikris12, send the full application again by including section H.

regarding your work experience letters? didn't you submitted this initially along with your package? why are they asking again?

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
IAMFINE said:

regarding your work experience letters? didn't you submitted this initially along with your package? why are they asking again?
I did submit the work experience letters along with the initial application. I think this is the usual norm for OINP. When they ask for additional documents, they usually ask for everything. Anyways, it has been nearly 10 months since I submitted my app. So they wanted fresh documents for my current job. Also I don't think I had any document supporting the number of working hours per week for my job at TCS. So they asked specifically for that.

I had another question actually :

Letter from your supervising manager or a job posting specifying your duties and responsibilities, and number of hours worked per week as an I.T. Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. - What do they mean by job posting?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saikris12 said:
I did submit the work experience letters along with the initial application. I think this is the usual norm for OINP. When they ask for additional documents, they usually ask for everything. Anyways, it has been nearly 10 months since I submitted my app. So they wanted fresh documents for my current job. Also I don't think I had any document supporting the number of working hours per week for my job at TCS. So they asked specifically for that.

I had another question actually :

Letter from your supervising manager or a job posting specifying your duties and responsibilities, and number of hours worked per week as an I.T. Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. - What do they mean by job posting?
Here, job posting means the Job posting which your company posts on various job boards mentioning there us a vacancy and the following will be the roles and responsibilities for this position.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Here, job posting means the Job posting which your company posts on various job boards mentioning there us a vacancy and the following will be the roles and responsibilities for this position.
OR a contract letter signed before accepting the job.( This will serve the purpose)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
This is progress! This is an additional document request. I already got one of these in April but it was not this elaborate. They asked for payslips for one year, bank statement showing salary credit for one year and updated POF.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
They have started moving on to nomination process for November applicants. !! Hope to see nominations now.

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IAMFINE said:

@saikris12

Please provide the requested information within 15 calendar days.

This is a new information as for additional documents request they provide usually 30days... But here it's 15days looks to me they are speeding up...the process

Saikris - bro send the documents soon your nomination is ready and they send this request before the final decision process..

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Do we have to send all these documents again? I had sent in notarized reference letters signed by my former colleagues for two of the previous firms i worked for. If they ask me for these docs again, should I go through the process of notarizing them again? Or can I just send in the old docs? This is a pretty weird request considering they delayed the entire process already.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
Do we have to send all these documents again? I had sent in notarized reference letters signed by my former colleagues for two of the previous firms i worked for. If they ask me for these docs again, should I go through the process of notarizing them again? Or can I just send in the old docs? This is a pretty weird request considering they delayed the entire process already.
Well, if they are asking for "updated documents", I guess we are supposed to obtain the documents again and submit it. Actually, they are making it extremely difficult for applicants. Getting so many documents again is a pain in the neck. However, I guess their protocol mandates them to ask for additional docs to "most" applicants.

Applicants who submitted their documents after November 15/20 (rough estimate) should get additional document request shortly.

Good luck and all the very best!

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I think for my TCS experience they want a document to show the working hours per week. I have tried contacting the TCS HR regarding the same and it seems they do not entertain such requests from the Alumini. My ex-Manager though, has obliged to send an email with all the details needed from his official mail. Will that suffice as a documentary proof? Should I notarise that? Thanks for all the people who are responding to my questions and wishing me in the process.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
saikris12 said:
I think for my TCS experience they want a document to show the working hours per week. I have tried contacting the TCS HR regarding the same and it seems they do not entertain such requests from the Alumini. My ex-Manager though, has obliged to send an email with all the details needed from his official mail. Will that suffice as a documentary proof? Should I notarise that? Thanks for all the people who are responding to my questions and wishing me in the process.

To show proof for number of hours, do you have any document where it mentions the normal working hours or office timings etc that would apply to all employees, like a company policy document which was given to you when you joined? Or has it been mentioned in the offer letter? Or if you have any friends in TCS who can share the policy with you (this approach though not ethical and not recomended, but if there is no other way, keep this as the last resort).