+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saikris12 said:
I think for my TCS experience they want a document to show the working hours per week. I have tried contacting the TCS HR regarding the same and it seems they do not entertain such requests from the Alumini. My ex-Manager though, has obliged to send an email with all the details needed from his official mail. Will that suffice as a documentary proof? Should I notarise that? Thanks for all the people who are responding to my questions and wishing me in the process.
Stanlee said:
To show proof for number of hours, do you have any document where it mentions the normal working hours or office timings etc that would apply to all employees, like a company policy document which was given to you when you joined? Or has it been mentioned in the offer letter? Or if you have any friends in TCS who can share the policy with you (this approach though not ethical and not recomended, but if there is no other way, keep this as the last resort).
Yes, if the initial letter does not mention the number of hours, they will ask for that. Vamsi, a 3rd November applicant got his nomination somewhere around 26 Feb. I believe his letter did not mention about the number of hours worked and the officer had raised that as a concern. Vamsi requested his manager to send him an e-mail confirming that the number of hours per week is XX hours. He forwarded the e-mail to the officer and he got his nomination on the same week.

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, if the initial letter does not mention the number of hours, they will ask for that. Vamsi, a 3rd November applicant got his nomination somewhere around 26 Feb. I believe his letter did not mention about the number of hours worked and the officer had raised that as a concern. Vamsi requested his manager to send him an e-mail confirming that the number of hours per week is XX hours. He forwarded the e-mail to the officer and he got his nomination on the same week.
Thanks for the clarification raj..Also they have asked me to submit the latest FD copy. I don't think bank will issue a fresh FD certificate copy. They can issue a letter and then the latest FD statement. That should suffice right.

bbjoshi

Jul 8, 2016
Amser said:
Yes, under human capital.
Than you cannot use nomination to extend your work permit. they will not send you any letter, only it will be in your express entry profile with 600 points. you can study at any stage of your application, it is not required to be working this stream. But if you want to study only for a status, than why to waste money? beleive me you are in much better situation than most of us. try to apply for pr as soon as you can, obce you shbmit pr application in your ee profile, you will get aknowledgement letter and that can definately extend your work permit

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saikris12 said:
Thanks for the clarification raj..Also they have asked me to submit the latest FD copy. I don't think bank will issue a fresh FD certificate copy. They can issue a letter and then the latest FD statement. That should suffice right.
@saikris

They would need to see the renewed maturity of the FDA... Just get the FDA renewed with all the updated maturity information on the FDA... Have the copy send along with a letter mentioning all information along with showing the maturity date and the whole amount can be repatrible at anytime.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saikris12 said:
Why won't they issue a new certificate? I've got FD advises from them like 5 - 6 times now. Mine is ICICI bank, BTW. Just ask for it ("FD Advice", "FD Certificate") and the bank will provide you with one.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Why won't they issue a new certificate? I've got FD advises from them like 5 - 6 times now. Mine is ICICI bank, BTW. Just ask for it ("FD Advice", "FD Certificate") and the bank will provide you with one.
Raj, I have been told that nationalized banks here in India do not issue FD certificates when you want one. You can, however, get a statement from the bank with the officer's seal on it for your FD - this I guess should suffice.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
Raj, I have been told that nationalized banks here in India do not issue FD certificates when you want one. You can, however, get a statement from the bank with the officer's seal on it for your FD - this I guess should suffice.
Whatever works. We cannot possibly get something that they don't issue, can we. So, if the bank denies your request, get a letter stating the same. That would be the best alternative. I cannot speak for other banks but ICICI has no problem issuing this FD certificate when you want one. :)

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

After waiting for 9 months got a call from AB today , he asked me questions related to my work experience and my intend to settle in Ontario.

after few minutes got email asking for additional documents .

I asked him about the timelines for decision from now , for which he responded at least 2 more months .

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
CPRaspirant said:
It was unexpected call as today is Saturday .
Good to hear this. OINP is working on our applications!

May I know at what time of the day you received this call, and what additional docs were requested?

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Whatever works. We cannot possibly get something that they don't issue, can we. So, if the bank denies your request, get a letter stating the same. That would be the best alternative. I cannot speak for other banks but ICICI has no problem issuing this FD certificate when you want one. :)
My FD is with Allahabad Bank. I called them up today and they informed that they do not issue an FD certificate on need basis. They can issue only the latest statement with bank seal and manager signature and a Letter on their letter head stating the details of the FD.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
saikris12 said:
My FD is with Allahabad Bank. I called them up today and they informed that they do not issue an FD certificate on need basis. They can issue only the latest statement with bank seal and manager signature and a Letter on their letter head stating the details of the FD.
Yup, this is what I was talking about. And the manager's letter should do for OINP.

Good luck, saikris!

Dupsyola

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Thought I should update the forum on recent experience. After waiting for over 5 months post AOR, I received a call from OINP on 17th August 2016. Discussion was largely about my work experience (FSW Outland). Additional document request email follows the same day. I Received 2nd additional document request on the 19th August 2016.

1st email wants missing pay-slip while the 2nd email wants updated proof of fund. I'm working on getting both documents ASAP, as I was given only 2 weeks to submit.

It seems they have resumed attending to our files now. Goodluck every one.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dupsyola said:
Hello All,

Thought I should update the forum on recent experience. After waiting for over 5 months post AOR, I received a call from OINP on 17th August 2016. Discussion was largely about my work experience (FSW Outland). Additional document request email follows the same day. I Received 2nd additional document request on the 19th August 2016.

1st email wants missing pay-slip while the 2nd email wants updated proof of fund. I'm working on getting both documents ASAP, as I was given only 2 weeks to submit.

It seems they have begun attending to our files now. Goodluck every one.
WOW! That's news!! Do you know who your officer is? Did you find initials in your additional document request e-mail?

Could you please tell us your application submission date, your AOR date and your file number (mask the last 2 digits of it - XHSW-16000XX)?

Thanks for sharing this information!

Wish you good luck and speedy nomination!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CPRaspirant said:
Hi ,

After waiting for 9 months got a call from AB today , he asked me questions related to my work experience and my intend to settle in Ontario.

after few minutes got email asking for additional documents .

I asked him about the timelines for decision from now , for which he responded at least 2 more months .
Whoa! Alright. Thanks for updating us. Reports of phone calls to FSW applicants have been reported only by you guys. For the most part, only CEC applicants used to get calls. I was not called by my officer PL before sending me an additional document request.

Anyway, good to know they are working on our files! Did he say "2 more months". That's sick as tuberculosis! WTF - How long are they going to drag this? This is the first insider information about the timeline of nomination. Once again, thanks a ton for sharing it with us.

Wish you good luck and all the very best!