+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

Dupsyola

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Raj. Good work you are doing on this forum I visit from time to time.

Application submission date: 19th November 2015
AOR Date: 10th March 2016
Additional Document Request date: 17th August 2016; 19th August 2016
File number: XHSW-16010XX

I'm not sure about the officer's initials but I saw something like MAM in bracket. I don't know what this signifies in the email subject.

The caller from OINP seems nice and polite. Said something like "a senior officer will make the decision on your application"

Cheers.

rajkamalmohanram said:
WOW! That's news!! Do you know who your officer is? Did you find initials in your additional document request e-mail?

Could you please tell us your application submission date, your AOR date, additional document request date and your file number (mask the last 2 digits of it - XHSW-16000XX)?

Thanks for sharing this information!

Wish you good luck and speedy nomination!

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I too just got an email from AB asking for updated bank statements and have 30 days to provide it. However, i am showing my funds as FD. So are they asking for my bank statements or updated FD certificate. And how do we send it to them. They haven't mentioned whether to email them or post it to them.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
KD87 said:
I too just got an email from AB asking for updated bank statements and have 30 days to provide it. However, i am showing my funds as FD. So are they asking for my bank statements or updated FD certificate. And how do we send it to them. They haven't mentioned whether to email them or post it to them.
If you are showing FDs as POF, submit copies of FD Certificate/FD Advice stamped by the bank. Mention the total INR value and its CAD equivalent. Also, if you have any bank accounts, send last 6 months' bank statements. You can email it to them.

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
If you are showing FDs as POF, submit copies of FD Certificate/FD Advice stamped by the bank. Mention the total INR value and its CAD equivalent. Also, if you have any bank accounts, send last 6 months' bank statements. You can email it to them.
thanks stanlee

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Stanlee said:
The personnel of the bank where I have the FD are not very friendly. They ask too many questions when I request simple documents from them. I have 2 FDs. I have the latest statements of both FDs and letters from the manager with details of both the FDs on the Bank letter head. Do they have to provide the CAD equivalent value as well on these letters? I seriously doubt if they would do this considering long they took in giving me the above said documents.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
saikris12 said:
The personnel of the bank where I have the FD are not very friendly. They ask too many questions when I request simple documents from them. I have 2 FDs. I have the latest statements of both FDs and letters from the manager with details of both the FDs on the Bank letter head. Do they have to provide the CAD equivalent value as well on these letters? I seriously doubt if they would do this considering long they took in giving me the above said documents.
In that case, attach a Letter of Explanation showing the CAD value of your POF. You can get the exchange rate from the Internet and attach the screenshot of the same in your LOE.

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Stanlee said:
In that case, attach a Letter of Explanation showing the CAD value of your POF. You can get the exchange rate from the Internet and attach the screenshot of the same in your LOE.
Makes sense..Thanks Stanlee.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
Good to hear this. OINP is working on our applications!

May I know at what time of the day you received this call, and what additional docs were requested?
Got a call @5:45 PM IST , below documents are requested to be submitted within 30 days .

1. Evidence of your updated bank statements

2. Evidence of the outcome of your spouse’s Saskatchewan Nominee Immigrant program.

3. Complete the change of personal information form. See the bottom of the link for the form : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPFORMS.html

4. Copy of your child’s birth certificate and passport copy

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CPRaspirant said:
Got a call @5:45 PM IST , below documents are requested to be submitted within 30 days .

1. Evidence of your updated bank statements

2. Evidence of the outcome of your spouse’s Saskatchewan Nominee Immigrant program.

3. Complete the change of personal information form. See the bottom of the link for the form : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPFORMS.html

4. Copy of your child’s birth certificate and passport copy
Good! Thanks for sharing this with us! Glad to know they are working on the November applicants' files. Once the AORs are done with, there is a good chance that the nominations will begin!!

Good luck and all the very best to all!

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Whoa! Alright. Thanks for updating us. Reports of phone calls to FSW applicants have been reported only by you guys. For the most part, only CEC applicants used to get calls. I was not called by my officer PL before sending me an additional document request.

Anyway, good to know they are working on our files! Did he say "2 more months". That's sick as tuberculosis! WTF - How long are they going to drag this? This is the first insider information about the timeline of nomination. Once again, thanks a ton for sharing it with us.

Wish you good luck and all the very best!
Hi Raj ,

Thanks for the wishes , I pray all of us get our nominations as early as possible :) .

Dupsyola

Dec 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Need your opinion on how best to respond to OINP regarding update of proof of work experience.

They have particularly requested for one month payslip which was missing in my application. This payslip was not issued and I couldn't get my former employer to issue it to me as this is over 4 years. Would it suffice if I get bank statement showing the salary of that particular month paid into my account. Or is there other any other thing you may suggest I do?

Warm regards.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Dupsyola said:
Hello All,

Need your opinion on how best to respond to OINP regarding update of proof of work experience.

They have particularly requested for one month payslip which was missing in my application. This payslip was not issued and I couldn't get my former employer to issue it to me as this is over 4 years. Would it suffice if I get bank statement showing the salary of that particular month paid into my account. Or is there other any other thing you may suggest I do?

Warm regards.
In addition to bank statement, you can add Income tax return filed which shows Income through Salary. you can send LOE explaining the amount in bank statement matches with the total salary.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, if you will have a conversation with OINP by phone or email, ask them when they are planning to start with nominations.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Skvach said:
Guys, if you will have a conversation with OINP by phone or email, ask them when they are planning to start with nominations.

As if they will reply LOL

IS it that easy like calling a wife and asking what is their for the dinner tonight? :D :D