08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Thank you for the quick response

I havent got his birth certificate yet as the first one they gave with wrong name and im expecting next week. Also im not in town and may be it will take some more time to take passport for him. Will that be fine ? I think i will be sending those before my nomination i think.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
vivekskumar8544 said:
Thank you for the quick response

I havent got his birth certificate yet as the first one they gave with wrong name and im expecting next week. Also im not in town and may be it will take some more time to take passport for him. Will that be fine ? I think i will be sending those before my nomination i think.
try to be quick as it is high time for nominations

Amser

Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2016 & 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-08-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi everyone,

I got provincial nomination yesterday. I would like to take advantage of your experience because you are much a head of me. I appreciate in advance for your sharing your experience.

I have a question for nominees, do we receive a letter/package from Ontario Gov. with Certification Number, how long it takes?

Any advise on applying for work permit?

If I switch to study, does it affect my nomination?

My work permit is expiring soon, and I want to apply for work permit with LMIA exemption. My employer needs

• Letter from the provincial government (with a certificate number) confirming that you were nominated for permanent residence by the province,
• Statement from the province that it has determined that all factors required for the issuance of a work permit as per its agreement with Canada have been met

Has anyone applied for work permit under LMIA exemption? I only received the nomination on my EE profile, Do I receive a package/letter with confirmation number?

I have sent my questions to Ontario province, but time matters for me now. Any information is much appreciated.

Thanks

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amser said:
Hi everyone,

I got provincial nomination yesterday. I would like to take advantage of your experience because you are much a head of me. I appreciate in advance for your sharing your experience.

I have a question for nominees, do we receive a letter/package from Ontario Gov. with Certification Number, how long it takes?

Any advise on applying for work permit?

If I switch to study, does it affect my nomination?

My work permit is expiring soon, and I want to apply for work permit with LMIA exemption. My employer needs

• Letter from the provincial government (with a certificate number) confirming that you were nominated for permanent residence by the province,
• Statement from the province that it has determined that all factors required for the issuance of a work permit as per its agreement with Canada have been met

Has anyone applied for work permit under LMIA exemption? I only received the nomination on my EE profile, Do I receive a package/letter with confirmation number?

I have sent my questions to Ontario province, but time matters for me now. Any information is much appreciated.

Thanks
Your timeline please? When did you sent your application package?

Amser

Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2016 & 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-08-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
rainbow00 said:
Your timeline please? When did you sent your application package?
My package received on Jan 18th. I received AOR on July 22, and nomination on August 16. My work permit expires in Oct, but I should attend school due to Study permit which does not allow me to work full time.

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
@bestofluck and @Raj, what is the last date of AOR issued??? are they done with february applicants?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bgj said:
@bestofluck and @Raj, what is the last date of AOR issued??? are they done with february applicants?
The latest AOR was that of a March 1st applicant. There are some Feb applicants still pending and hopefully, they will receive their AORs shortly.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
The latest AOR was that of a March 1st applicant. There are some Feb applicants still pending and hopefully, they will receive their AORs shortly.
Raj, am I right in saying Ontario issued PT EOIs till May 9th? If that is the case, and AORs for March folks are being issued now... I see a really long wait for us FSW folks. Here is why: OINP is prioritizing candidates with expiring WPs at the moment, and they will continue to do so till they are done with all the applications they have received till May 9th. Going by the current rate at which AORs are being issued + the abysmal number of nominations being handed out per week, I think we should be looking at a November-December timeline for our nominations.

I hope I am wrong, but this at least tells me that there is no point writing to OINP asking for the status of our applications.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
Raj, am I right in saying Ontario issued PT EOIs till May 9th? If that is the case, and AORs for March folks are being issued now... I see a really long wait for us FSW folks. Here is why: OINP is prioritizing candidates with expiring WPs at the moment, and they will continue to do so till they are done with all the applications they have received till May 9th. Going by the current rate at which AORs are being issued + the abysmal number of nominations being handed out per week, I think we should be looking at a November-December timeline for our nominations.

I hope I am wrong, but this at least tells me that there is no point writing to OINP asking for the status of our applications.
OINP stopped issuing PTs on Feb 16th, 2016 (and not May 9th, 2016). So, anyone who got a PT MUST have submitted his/her application by March 31st, 2016 (45 day limit - Feb 16th --> March 31st).

However, OINP was accepting re-submitted applications till May 09, 2016. So, any and all applications submitted in April and May are RE-SUBMITTED applications only. Hence, the number of applications submitted in April/May would be very very less.

Currently, OINP is almost done with Feb applicants and one March 1st applicant has got AOR. If they continue issuing AORs at this pace, they shall have issued AORs to everyone who had submitted a complete application (including re-submitted applications that were deemed complete) by 1st week of September.

After this, the nominations might slowly start (preference would be given to the pending CEC applicants) and post this FSW nominations might start. September/October would be our month.

The above details are for the Human Capital Priorities Stream applicants.

Good luck and all the very best!

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj, thank you so much for this analysis. I can see a little hope now.

rajkamalmohanram said:
OINP stopped issuing PTs on Feb 16th, 2016 (and not May 9th, 2016). So, anyone who got a PT MUST have submitted his/her application by March 31st, 2016 (45 day limit - Feb 16th --> March 31st).

However, OINP was accepting re-submitted applications till May 09, 2016. So, any and all applications submitted in April and May are RE-SUBMITTED applications only. Hence, the number of applications submitted in April/May would be very very less.

Currently, OINP is almost done with Feb applicants and one March 1st applicant has got AOR. If they continue issuing AORs at this pace, they shall have issued AORs to everyone who had submitted a complete application (including re-submitted applications that were deemed complete) by 1st week of September.

After this, the nominations might slowly start (preference would be given to the pending CEC applicants) and post this FSW nominations might start. September/October would be our month.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:

Thanks for that, Raj. Hope rekindled :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Keep the room cleaned guys....I see the nominations coming soon......5 days to go...The count down begins....good luck to all :D :D

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
bestofluck said:
Keep the room cleaned guys....I see the nominations coming soon......5 days to go...The count down begins....good luck to all :D :D
Good luck! :D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Truly spirited, optimistic boys/girls; The analysis, speculations from any perspective reflects that the NOM's are on the way..It's just a matter of time :)