+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
anujgoyal said:
The profile was showing invalid and wasnt allowing me to submit or edit a new one. I went to Lawyer and sought for his advise.
He said It can be misleading case and if you want my help pay 3k :(
So Iam wondering if it gets expired again do I have to pay again. I cant pay again
I hope it was only 3k Indian Rupees.

anujgoyal said:
Just a quick question.. if you have created express entry profile thru lawyer, and once it gets expired do you have to pay again to the lawyer to activate or get new express profile?
You have to get this included in the contract before signing on it; but as far as I know, most immigration agencies make you pay again as they look at it as a new application. Also get these things added, if you can, to the contract:
a. If she/he messes up the profile, you don't pay anything; they should clear it up
b. You should be allowed to check the application status and you should have access to the mail account used when creating your EE account.

I doubt these immigration lawyers (at least the ones here in India) would agree to point b.

Having said that.... I would certainly recommend, like Raj and others have here, that you don't approach immigration lawyers at all. They charge more than what CIC would charge you and all they do is take care of the paper work that you provide them with in the first place. This forum has plenty of first-hand experiences that can keep you informed on the current happenings at OINP, CIC/IRCC. And the process is fairly simple (but has been painfully slow of late).

anujgoyal

Nov 17, 2015
UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS 3K CAD!

No my law firm is pretty legit tho in general and based here in Toronto.

My profile gonna expire in November! I hope if I get notification before that. I have applied for PNP in mid December.
Is there any chances If I am gonna get nomination soon under CEC ( Human Capital)?

Or there was a rumor again that immigration rules gonna be change in Sept/16

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
anujgoyal said:
UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS 3K CAD!

No my law firm is pretty legit tho in general and based here in Toronto.

My profile gonna expire in November! I hope if I get notification before that. I have applied for PNP in mid December.
Is there any chances If I am gonna get nomination soon under CEC ( Human Capital)?

Or there was a rumor again that immigration rules gonna be change in Sept/16
If you trust your lawyer, then go through them. For 3k, they will have to help you throughout the process - not just create your profile. 3K for creating a profile is ridiculous!!!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you trust your lawyer, then go through them. For 3k, they will have to help you throughout the process - not just create your profile. 3K for creating a profile is ridiculous!!!
Wow. That's a lot of money! I hope they helped you with the OINP application as well.

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you guys know if we need to let know OINP know if we go on vacation to another country? I sent my application in November (FSW) and have not left the country since but this is getting out of control, the fact that the process is slow is hindering me from making some really important decisions about my life. Thanks in advance.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
NazSharp said:
Do you guys know if we need to let know OINP know if we go on vacation to another country? I sent my application in November (FSW) and have not left the country since but this is getting out of control, the fact that the process is slow is hindering me from making some really important decisions about my life. Thanks in advance.
For all we know, the folks at OINP may have gone on a really long vacation. ;)

You can certainly go on a vacation, and I believe you don't have to inform OINP about it. However, if you are in Canada now, I think you should consider dropping in a note to the OINP folks.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
shashidhar_sm said:
:D :D :D

They never returned from vacation. OINP has called ARMY to issue remaining AOR and nominations

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is a new trend now in India. All Agents have decided to charge separate for Application filing.

Application filing INR 75,000 to INR 1,00,000 ( valid for one year of filing) ( single and couple)
Each PNP app INR 75000 ( even if you get ON PT)
IRCC After ITA INR 1,25,000

BharathKumaar

Dec 26, 2015
Hi senior members,

Kindly share your views as to how many days will it take to receive the bank draft returned by OINP..

Thank you for your views..

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
bestofluck said:
This is a new trend now in India. All Agents have decided to charge separate for Application filing.

Application filing INR 75,000 to INR 1,00,000 ( valid for one year of filing) ( single and couple)
Each PNP app INR 75000 ( even if you get ON PT)
IRCC After ITA INR 1,25,000
WHHHAAATTT?? Ridiculous! With that kind of money I would look for Australia! :eek: :eek:

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:

You can certainly go on a vacation, and I believe you don't have to inform OINP about it. However, if you are in Canada now, I think you should consider dropping in a note to the OINP folks.
:D Very true. Thanks for the quick reply,

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi,

I have a query.

I got AOR on April 11 and waiting for nomination now. Last month we r blessed with a baby boy. So i need to inform OINP regarding the child birth with new POF and babys passport and birth certificate. My question is, is there any time frame they have mentioned for the same, like we need to inform oinp within 30 days of child birth or something like that?

I would like to hear your valuable information on when can i send the update to OINP on this as we all r waiting for nominations.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vivekskumar8544 said:
Hi,

I have a query.

I got AOR on April 11 and waiting for nomination now. Last month we r blessed with a baby boy. So i need to inform OINP regarding the child birth with new POF and babys passport and birth certificate. My question is, is there any time frame they have mentioned for the same, like we need to inform oinp within 30 days of child birth or something like that?

I would like to hear your valuable information on when can i send the update to OINP on this as we all r waiting for nominations.
No there is no timeline as such but as always, informing them sooner is better (at least in this case). Good luck!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
vivekskumar8544 said:
Hi,

I have a query.

Blessings for the youngest one :)

they didn't say anything but "immediately", so I guess you need to get those docs first and send them when complete