+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
angel1719 said:
No i meant just re-send it. They are not so good with replying emails. If it was so i would have received one answer atleast by now for my multiple emails.
Wish you good luck
Do you think that might help, especially after they sent me a letter stating they won't take any new applications after May 9th 2016?

I was thinking of asking my sister (who lives in Canada) to call up the office and explain the situation and get me some advice.......

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@MZASAM

Best of luck: All your predictions are mostly coming true. Wish and pray your latest prediction of time lines for NOM's comes true.

[/quote]

I gave a tip to get 7 in writing. The trick worked for me and worked for many of my friends. I repeat it here

Your English has reached the best level. I am sure you will get the best bands now.
I am not that good at English in writing, but I got L9 R9 S 8 W 7.5. L, R and Speaking is just because of my confidence gained during my education in UK, writing I am sure is due to content more than anything else.( hard words and idioms act as catalyst to get you over 8. which I missed) I hardly used any idioms or hard words except few of those figure of speech. So remember more important is content of the topic which most of us think is only hard words and idioms used. Keep the content strong. practice all topics dividing them in categories like Descriptive, Narrative, Abstract and Imaginary. This worked for me. All the best for CLB10 now.

I wish you don't give up and give it a try. get a direct ITA . You can do it. IF not at least your IELTS will get more one year validity in EE profile. :D :D

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck: Great tips..Will try to reappear for IELTS.

Angela Thanks

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Seems they are busy sending AORs to Feb applicants, hence no updates in our March thread. Did anyone receive Reviewed and accepted recently?

Krups84

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi,

I received the reviewed and accepted email on 27thJuly. I submitted my application Mar 5th.

Can you advise what should I be expecting next? Thank you.

angel1719 said:
Seems they are busy sending AORs to Feb applicants, hence no updates in our March thread. Did anyone receive Reviewed and accepted recently?

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Krups84 said:
Hi,

I received the reviewed and accepted email on 27thJuly. I submitted my application Mar 5th.

Can you advise what should I be expecting next? Thank you.
AOR email with file number in a months time at the max.

Kar1205

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
All Senior Member,
Please help!!

Just opened my eyes to see a situation I have and I am very much confused and worried on the approach to take.
I created my EE profile on 24th Jan 2016 with 406 points. I gave my IELTS on 2nd Oct 2014 (L-8;R-7;W-6.5;S-7) and is due to expire in one month.
After receiving my PT, I submitted my application to OINP on 3rd March and got review & accepted mail on 30th July. On May 2016, due to Age my scores dropped to 400 (exactly just on the wall)
I have another IELTS score which was take on Feb 2015 with scores L-8;R-7;W-6;S-6

Now, I have few questions in mind

1. Upon my IELTS expiration (which will be 2nd Oct 2016), will my EE profile be deactivate?
2. To avoid deactivation, can I include my new IELTS results to my EE profile? Will this secong IELTS scores be accepted to the EE as it is low?
3. As my second IELTS test scores are much low comparatively, my scores will get below 400. So will this be affecting my OINP nomination process?
4. If I get my nomination with the second IELTS scores (say before end of this year), will it prevent me from getting ITA?
5. With this second IELTS scores will I be eligible for applying for PR?

Please provide your suggestions as I am so confused with these questions and it is killing me with the AOR waiting.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Kar1205 said:
All Senior Member,
Please help!!

Just opened my eyes to see a situation I have and I am very much confused and worried on the approach to take.
I created my EE profile on 24th Jan 2016 with 406 points. I gave my IELTS on 2nd Oct 2014 (L-8;R-7;W-6.5;S-7) and is due to expire in one month.
After receiving my PT, I submitted my application to OINP on 3rd March and got review & accepted mail on 30th July. On May 2016, due to Age my scores dropped to 400 (exactly just on the wall)
I have another IELTS score which was take on Feb 2015 with scores L-8;R-7;W-6;S-6

Now, I have few questions in mind

1. Upon my IELTS expiration (which will be 2nd Oct 2016), will my EE profile be deactivate?
2. To avoid deactivation, can I include my new IELTS results to my EE profile? Will this secong IELTS scores be accepted to the EE as it is low?
3. As my second IELTS test scores are much low comparatively, my scores will get below 400. So will this be affecting my OINP nomination process?
4. If I get my nomination with the second IELTS scores (say before end of this year), will it prevent me from getting ITA?
5. With this second IELTS scores will I be eligible for applying for PR?

Please provide your suggestions as I am so confused with these questions and it is killing me with the AOR waiting.
i suggest post this question in OINP chat group in this forum. below is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t432039.0.html

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
LIST OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY OINP IN MARCH 2016

TOTAL NO : 43

AOR RECD : 03
RVWD & ACPTD : 25
APP RETURNED : 02
NOMINATIONS

Code:
CAT            USERNAME               APP RECD       STATUS              REMARKS[/b]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [pre]          
             [color=red]
FSW           TMNK                    1-Mar-16      Returned-18 Jul      Returned for DD validity[/color]
FSW           Siddiquis               2-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                       
FSW           aniketganoo             2-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                  
FSW           JoanCloete              3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           sudi                    3-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted          [/color][/b]                                                                                    
FSW           Garry213189             3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           Kar1205                 3-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           aoamber                 4-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           Krups84                 5-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           Freds                   7-Mar-16      AOR:03-Aug-16        WP expiring in couple of months [/color]  [/b]                                                                               
FSW           AmzD                    7-Mar-16      AOR Pending
FSW           Charrington             7-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           Mallikaasharmaa         7-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC-I         Mltan                   7-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted -WP expiring Mid November   [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]MAS           fb_shadhon              7-Mar-16      AOR:28-Jul-16        Masters graduate.Inland[/color]  [/b]                                          
[b][color=purple]FSW           gsan16                  8-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC           trivedki                9-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW-I         bkaura                  9-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
FSW-O         angel1719               9-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           skang404                9-Mar-16      AOR Pending  
[b][color=purple]CEC           arielnana              10-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]                                                                             
[b][color=purple]FSW           aditik15               11-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           jodi1526               11-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           pragith                11-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]                                                                                          
[b][color=purple]Mas-I         jugrajrandhawa         14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
FSW           EdBell                 14-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           dbjc                   14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                     
[b][color=purple]CEC           vignesh91292           14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]CEC-I         hyos1206               16-Mar-16      AOR:08-Jul-16        PGWP expiring in a week's time[/color] [/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC-I         mann.jas               15-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color]  [/b]   
FSW           ayesha2015             16-Mar-16      AOR Pending          
[b][color=purple]FSW           averma                 20-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted   [/color][/b]    
[b][color=purple]CEC           amhbala                21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           Gaurav_Vij             21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                        
FSW           karanv.mariner         21-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           Msanz                  21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]     
FSW           expressTarun           22-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           cencentaotao           22-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted   [/color][/b]      
[color=red]FSW           Funkdakarma            22-Mar-16      Returned-15 Aug      Missing passport pages[/color]
[b][color=purple]FSW           savco2000              22-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC-I         UltimateNinja          23-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]                                                                                 
[b][color=purple]CEC           mshergill              30-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
FSW           srnz                   00-Mar-16      AOR Pending

gsan16

Jul 29, 2016
Seems like someone from March would get his AOR tomorrow midnight or Saturday. It has touched 23rd Feb and Feb only had 29 days..and last Saturday some people had received their AORs. All these factors and averages makes it tomorrow for first applicant of March. Good Luck to everyone.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krups:

Check, where your multiple IELTS scores fit into precondition which is highlighted.

If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that your Express Entry profile must remain up-to-date throughout all processing stages of your application. Candidates for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities stream must also continue to maintain a score of 400 points or above in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.

Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario’s Notification of Interest was issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to our office within 30 calendar days of this letter:

 The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
 A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile;
 A letter explaining why you updated your profile; and
 A list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsan16: Very soon Mar applicants will start getting AOR's..Sat is too early friend; still 55 AOR's are pending from Feb...

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Please also mind that not all applicants sit and know about this forum. So it is better not to try guessing when March applicants start receiving.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
aoamber said:
Please also mind that not all applicants sit and know about this forum. So it is better not to try guessing when March applicants start receiving.
No harm in guessing..it atleast gives some positive hope and motivation to all. But yes there should have been no application on the last weekend in Feb which was 27th and 28th. Hence with this pace, even my guess would be that they would start March soon. May be in August itself.

gsan16

Jul 29, 2016
Thanx Angel for supporting me. It was just some calculations and no one can predict how OINP works, so lets hope. And I wish that you would directly get AOR now.