+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
bestofluck said:
Thanks for the update. It took almost 20 days to reach you which is late. Normally you get the package back in 8-10 days. In December group the application turned on the same day has reached beck with a difference of 19 days. So it depends from country to country and place to place.
I should add that I currently live in Dubai, so that might have resulted in the longer package return time

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Funkdakarma said:
I should add that I currently live in Dubai, so that might have resulted in the longer package return time
hi did you try sending them back. Do it asap. It shouldnt take too long to reach them from your place. Did you use an agent or did it yourself

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
angel1719 said:
hi did you try sending them back. Do it asap. It shouldnt take too long to reach them from your place. Did you use an agent or did it yourself
Hi Angel, are you referring to whether I contacted the Ontario office and asked them to reconsider their decision and allow me to resubmit the missing pages? If so, yes I sent them an email yesterday. Still no response. I'll give them a couple more days and then send them a gentle reminder.

I'm not using an agent. I really don't see the point. They don't actually create anything for you that can't be done yourself. If it's advice and expertise one is after, you can get much more practical pointers on this forum than through a single agent.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
angel1719: Whatever happens, happens for good. Yes, you did the best from your end to submit docs to consultant.

Now the matter is beyond your sphere of control. Seems you have a strong faith; Hold on to it, and don't ever loose hopes.

It's not the last opportunity in the world. There are so many options.

Every application has some discrepancy. OINP knows it well and they have reconsidered on many occasions. Hope for the best.

Some how I don't trust the Consultants.

Daily, send the reminder mail with a humble plea to reply. No point in calling the as they will give you vague, generic reply.

A similar case: Sarah. She chased OINP for weeks and finally got the reply and a AOR. There are many such cases. Don't give up.
This would be good IELTS practice :) . Encouraging words though!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
:D :D :D :D

As Predicted many times, March applicants may start getting AOR's by 22nd Aug and Everyone will get AOR before 31st Aug. With the electrifying speed of AOR's We can soon see the nominations coming between 1st and 7th September !!!

march applicants may be lucky not to send a new DD if they finish up before 31st AUG

Good luck to all for AOR

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
angel1719 will get the reply of emails saying reviewed and accepted only after receiving AOR now !!!! :p :p

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Funkdakarma said:
Hi Angel, are you referring to whether I contacted the Ontario office and asked them to reconsider their decision and allow me to resubmit the missing pages? If so, yes I sent them an email yesterday. Still no response. I'll give them a couple more days and then send them a gentle reminder.

I'm not using an agent. I really don't see the point. They don't actually create anything for you that can't be done yourself. If it's advice and expertise one is after, you can get much more practical pointers on this forum than through a single agent.
No i meant just re-send it. They are not so good with replying emails. If it was so i would have received one answer atleast by now for my multiple emails.
Wish you good luck

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
bestofluck said:
:D :D :D :D

As Predicted many times, March applicants may start getting AOR's by 22nd Aug and Everyone will get AOR before 31st Aug. With the electrifying speed of AOR's We can soon see the nominations coming between 1st and 7th September !!!

march applicants may be lucky not to send a new DD if they finish up before 31st AUG

Good luck to all for AOR
I doubt about DD. as mine is expiring on 25th Aug. A week from now.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram: A good one :) :) I am happy with my L 8.5, S 8, R 8, Writinnnnnnnnnnng 6.5 !!! which was a setback despite
appearing for IELTS, 3 times. Yes, I improved my writing skills on this forum. No regrets. Pray that we all get NOM's now.

Best of luck: All your predictions are mostly coming true. Wish and pray your latest prediction of time lines for NOM's comes true.

Angel: Keep up spirits high. OINP got busy issuing AOR's. Soon you will get your AOR.. not the reviewed and accepted message.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Well, I searched and I don't seem to find a group for OINP April/May 2016 applicants. The number of applications might (understandably) be very less compared to Feb applicants and it might be a matter of 5 or less working days to complete both April and May applicants (considering they maintain the current pace).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
rajkamalmohanram: A good one :) :) I am happy with my L 8.5, S 8, R 8, Writinnnnnnnnnnng 6.5 !!! which was a setback despite
appearing for IELTS, 3 times. Yes, I improved my writing skills on this forum. No regrets. Pray that we all get NOM's now.

Best of luck: All your predictions are mostly coming true. Wish and pray your latest prediction of time lines for NOM's comes true.

Angel: Keep up spirits high. OINP got busy issuing AOR's. Soon you will get your AOR.. not the reviewed and accepted message.
:) . May the nominations start soon! Also, update your signature dude - you got your AOR :) .

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
MZASAM said:

Congrats MZASAM. this is exactly what I was thinking, they are just busy sending AOR's and not responding to Reviewed and accepted emails. This is the only positive hope I have :). Wish you a speedy nomination.