+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@angel 1719, like many suggested, if your application was incomplete, you would have received the package by now.
I'm sure its still in queue so please wait :):) no point losing sleep over something we cant control.

BTW looking at the speed with which they are going through feb applications (4 working days they are already on Feb 12th or 13th) I have a feeling all AORs will be completed by end of this month itself. If i'm not mistaken march april and may there are hardly any applicants...

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
thestunner316 said:
@angel 1719, like many suggested, if your application was incomplete, you would have received the package by now.
I'm sure its still in queue so please wait :):) no point losing sleep over something we cant control.

BTW looking at the speed with which they are going through feb applications (4 working days they are already on Feb 12th or 13th) I have a feeling all AORs will be completed by end of this month itself. If i'm not mistaken march april and may there are hardly any applicants...
As OINP stopped sending out PTs on the 9th of february, the last Application with a PT must be received before 25th of March 2016 (45 days post PT notification). There are a few applications after then before 9th may when OINP stopped receiving application under the HCPS. These applications are basically applications returned and resubmitted, Employer Pre-screen, International Student – Masters Graduate stream, International Student – PhD Graduate stream, which are very few. Hopefully before the end of september, all AORs would have been completed.

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi Guys...

All the best to all forum members...I am a FSW applicant..received my PT on feb 8th...Lots of discussion have happened regarding missing passport pages which gives valuable input as how ONIP is proceeding let me share my experience hope it might be useful.

My package was received by ONIP March 3rd with new passport which was few weeks old, i changed my personal info and to my surprise my old passport was cancelled. On the 45th day i got to know passport should be valid for min 2yrs...i some how was able to drop off a courier to onip office with old pass copy, new passport copy n LOE.. I kept on sending emails right from the 45th day till till last week attaching both the passport copies n LOE apologizing for the mistake i made...they have accepted my application ..hope i receive AOR....

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Hi All

Thank you for your support. So far no updates. I tried calling and got a reply its in the queue. I sent two emails in one day and tried still no reply.

Now as all suggested that there is little chance of being return. I noticed in Feb the 18th Feb applicant received the file return (on 19th Jul) before the 13th Feb applicant (return on 24th Jul), So there is no particular order that they follow. Hence i am worried.

But yes everything is in God's hand now. HE will decide what is best for us. I have no idea if i have missed any information, as i provided all the docs to agent and they made my file.

I will update the list with new accepted and received for some applicants.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
LIST OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY OINP IN MARCH 2016

TOTAL NO : 42

AOR RECD : 03
RVWD & ACPTD : 24
APP RETURNED : 02
NOMINATIONS

Code:
CAT            USERNAME               APP RECD       STATUS              REMARKS[/b]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [pre]          
             [color=red]
FSW           TMNK                    1-Mar-16      Returned-18 Jul      Returned for DD validity[/color]
FSW           Siddiquis               2-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                       
FSW           aniketganoo             2-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                  
FSW           JoanCloete              3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           sudi                    3-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted          [/color][/b]                                                                                    
FSW           Garry213189             3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           Kar1205                 3-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           aoamber                 4-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           Freds                   7-Mar-16      AOR:03-Aug-16        WP expiring in couple of months [/color]  [/b]                                                                               
FSW           AmzD                    7-Mar-16      AOR Pending
FSW           Charrington             7-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           Mallikaasharmaa         7-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC-I         Mltan                   7-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted -WP expiring Mid November   [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]MAS           fb_shadhon              7-Mar-16      AOR:28-Jul-16        Masters graduate.Inland[/color]  [/b]                                          
[b][color=purple]FSW           gsan16                  8-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC           trivedki                9-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW-I         bkaura                  9-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
FSW-O         angel1719               9-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           skang404                9-Mar-16      AOR Pending  
[b][color=purple]CEC           arielnana              10-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]                                                                             
[b][color=purple]FSW           aditik15               11-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           jodi1526               11-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           pragith                11-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]                                                                                          
[b][color=purple]Mas-I         jugrajrandhawa         14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
FSW           EdBell                 14-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           dbjc                   14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                     
[b][color=purple]CEC           vignesh91292           14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]CEC-I         hyos1206               16-Mar-16      AOR:08-Jul-16        PGWP expiring in a week's time[/color] [/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC-I         mann.jas               15-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color]  [/b]   
FSW           ayesha2015             16-Mar-16      AOR Pending          
[b][color=purple]FSW           averma                 20-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted   [/color][/b]    
[b][color=purple]CEC           amhbala                21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           Gaurav_Vij             21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                        
FSW           karanv.mariner         21-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           Msanz                  21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]     
FSW           expressTarun           22-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           cencentaotao           22-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted   [/color][/b]      
[color=red]FSW           Funkdakarma            22-Mar-16      Returned-15 Aug      Missing passport pages[/color]
[b][color=purple]FSW           savco2000              22-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC-I         UltimateNinja          23-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]                                                                                 
[b][color=purple]CEC           mshergill              30-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
FSW           srnz                   00-Mar-16      AOR Pending

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel1719: Whatever happens, happens for good. Yes, you did the best from your end to submit docs to consultant.

Now the matter is beyond your sphere of control. Seems you have a strong faith; Hold on to it, and don't ever loose hopes.

It's not the last opportunity in the world. There are so many options.

Every application has some discrepancy. OINP knows it well and they have reconsidered on many occasions. Hope for the best.

Some how I don't trust the Consultants.

Daily, send the reminder mail with a humble plea to reply. No point in calling the as they will give you vague, generic reply.

A similar case: Sarah. She chased OINP for weeks and finally got the reply and a AOR. There are many such cases. Don't give up.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
MZASAM said:
angel1719: Whatever happens, happens for good. Yes, you did the best from your end to submit docs to consultant.

Now the matter is beyond your sphere of control. Seems you have a strong faith; Hold on to it, and don't ever loose hopes.

It's not the last opportunity in the world. There are so many options.

Every application has some discrepancy. OINP knows it well and they have reconsidered on many occasions. Hope for the best.

Some how I don't trust the Consultants.

Daily, send the reminder mail with a humble plea to reply. No point in calling the as they will give you vague, generic reply.

A similar case: Sarah. She chased OINP for weeks and finally got the reply and a AOR. There are many such cases. Don't give up.
Thank you for your kind words and keeping my hopes by giving example. I am sending email daily now. infact yesterday sent two times as suggested. hahaha

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
Angel1719,

You have done all you could have done. Phone, mail, fax.
I read your post, it sounded like they still have your application and you are on there system.
If it was returned I don't see why he wouldn't have told you straightaway.

Like someone previously mentioned even I think this month March people will start getting AOR's. maybe in the last 3-4 days of the month.
Fingers crossed at this moment.
We will the chance to celebrate together, I hope :)..

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
MZASAM said:
Funkdakarma: Send a very humble plea accepting the mistake first and request for reconsideration to resubmit.
No harm in trying. But don't delay from your end. Hope for the best.
Yes, no delay whatsoever. Already sent the email last night, let's see how they respond.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
thestunner316 said:
adding to what bestofluck said, the guys forum name is "jack2pac1" . He submitted PP pages again by mail later, and they accepted, surprising but true :)

maybe you should connect with him and see how he managed to convince them to accept the application.
That's very encouraging to know! I will connect with him.

I think it's down to 3 P's at the end of the day: persistence, patience and positivity!

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Angel1719,

You have done all you could have done. Phone, mail, fax.
I read your post, it sounded like they still have your application and you are on there system.
If it was returned I don't see why he wouldn't have told you straightaway.

Like someone previously mentioned even I think this month March people will start getting AOR's. maybe in the last 3-4 days of the month.
Fingers crossed at this moment.
We will the chance to celebrate together, I hope :)..
yes it seems with the pace of Feb applicants they will be done by the end of the month. and start with March applicants from Sep 1st week onwards. That's the hope since they still have the package. I asked him i wanted to check if it is returned he didnt say anything just said its under process.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
angel1719 said:
yes it seems with the pace of Feb applicants they will be done by the end of the month. and start with March applicants from Sep 1st week onwards. That's the hope since they still have the package. I asked him i wanted to check if it is returned he didnt say anything just said its under process.
The fact is they wont return any package now. Funkdakarma also recd the package which must have been sent much earlier. In some countries you get back your package after almost 20-30 days. But much of time is gone, there is hardly any chance now anyone will get back the package.

I request Funkdakarma to give the date when the package was sent by OINP. Not the date you recd but the date OINp sent it.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
bestofluck said:
The fact is they wont return any package now. Funkdakarma also recd the package which must have been sent much earlier. In some countries you get back your package after almost 20-30 days. But much of time is gone, there is hardly any chance now anyone will get back the package.

I request Funkdakarma to give the date when the package was sent by OINP. Not the date you recd but the date OINp sent it.
Actually, it seems that they sat on the application for quite a long time. It was received by the office on March 22nd 2016, and the enclosed letter with the returned application was dated 28th July 2016. I received it yesterday (August 15th 2016).

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Funkdakarma said:
Actually, it seems that they sat on the application for quite a long time. It was received by the office on March 22nd 2016, and the enclosed letter with the returned application was dated 28th July 2016. I received it yesterday (August 15th 2016).
Thanks for the update. It took almost 20 days to reach you which is late. Normally you get the package back in 8-10 days. In December group the application turned on the same day has reached beck with a difference of 19 days. So it depends from country to country and place to place.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
bestofluck said:
Thanks for the update. It took almost 20 days to reach you which is late. Normally you get the package back in 8-10 days. In December group the application turned on the same day has reached beck with a difference of 19 days. So it depends from country to country and place to place.
Do you mean 8-10 days after being received by the office, or dispatched?