+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
see this post
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ontario-pnp-sent-in-jan-2016-lets-connect-here-t393982.3135.html

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Funkdakarma said:
Thanks a lot angel. And do you have the post/thread where she mentioned writing to the authorities and was successfully allowed to resubmit her application?
First of all sorry to know your application is returned.Missing passport pages is a big thing.( no one has been allowed to resubmit to my knowledge due to this reason) AS stunner said there is a little chance they would allow you to resubmit and the decision will take months.

There is no need to struggle hard for re submission as it will be very difficult to communicate to them. Even if they consider, it will be considered as you will end up submitting in September or October, which will be among the last application under manual processing.

Instead, wait for November and 2017 quota to be announced, and if you get PT NOI again, that would be online submission and will be processed faster.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
bestofluck said:
Instead, wait for November and 2017 quota to be announced, and if you get PT NOI again, that would be online submission and will be processed faster.
OK thanks. So is the PT NOI automatically generated based on your Express Entry profile, or does this have to be requested?

Do you know how long online submissions will take to process?

Thanks for all the valuable information.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Funkdakarma said:
OK thanks. So is the PT NOI automatically generated based on your Express Entry profile, or does this have to be requested?

Do you know how long online submissions will take to process?

Thanks for all the valuable information.
They have not updated any details or changes so far. Lets wait for few days. They have only said they will get 2017 by November and new PT will be given after that. There will be some changes, but they are working hard to make it Online submission this time. so keep checking OINP update page.

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
bestofluck said:
They have not updated any details or changes so far. Lets wait for few days. They have only said they will get 2017 by November and new PT will be given after that. There will be some changes so keep checking OINP update page.
Thanks

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
bestofluck said:
First of all sorry to know your application is returned.Missing passport pages is a big thing.( no one has been allowed to resubmit to my knowledge due to this reason) AS stunner said there is a little chance they would allow you to resubmit and the decision will take months.

There is no need to struggle hard for re submission as it will be very difficult to communicate to them. Even if they consider, it will be considered as you will end up submitting in September or October, which will be among the last application under manual processing.

@bestofluck. just trying to gather some pieces here. If in case my application is rejected, do you think I stand a chance to receive PT notification again at 400 CRS?? as there has been some posts saying that they might increase the cut off for PT notification to 450 CRS to give higher opportunities to CEC or with Canadian degree compared to FSW like us?

As you said multiple times that nov will be better and faster as it will be online but it also contains a risk of not getting a PT at all again.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
angel1719,

IF you think you have sent all passport pages, you application will not be returned.

Secondly it is too early to predict anything about 2017 quota, but I am not convinced that they would raise the PT requirement above 400. The draw size will remain above 490 in that case which is not workable at all. But if there are too many applications in the pool by November OINP might send PT to required numbers and pause again. This means may be they send PT for only one or two months and quota full. So keeping the profile active will be very important

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Funkdakarma said:
Thank you so much
Try for provincial nominations as new quotas for all provinces will be given around the same time. Keep watching all provinces.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
angel1719....

Seems you have already come to the conclusion that your application may get returned.
I think if that was the case you would have received it by now.

Most of us are standing on thin ice and have got something or the other to be concerned about.
All I can suggest you is hang in tight until a month or so.
There is a good chance you will get your AOR.

( Who knows what happens after we get AORs :) )

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
bestofluck said:
Try for provincial nominations as new quotas for all provinces will be given around the same time. Keep watching all provinces.
Ontario is probably the only choice for me. Have lots of family there.

But never say never.

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
@angel1719

Also, in the meantime it is certainly a good idea to do what ever you can to get in touch with OINP
and see what's going on. Perhaps, you can try calling them...

An8865

Feb 8, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Can someone add my timelines too, I received my notification from Ontario on 2nd Feb and send my file on 2nd March. It was received on 8th March. I have sent them an email and gotten a reply for received and accepted.

@angel1719 - FYI, when I sent the initial email to them, I just got a automated reply but not "received and accepted" email. Few days later I sent them 2 emails on the same day and next day I got the "received and accepted" email. I am sure you have tried this but thought would share in case it helps anyone.

Cheers

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Mallikaasharmaa said:
@angel1719

Also, in the meantime it is certainly a good idea to do what ever you can to get in touch with OINP
and see what's going on. Perhaps, you can try calling them...
you think calling them is ok? if so i will call them today evening and see. Seriously feeling too upset with no reply. Followed up n number of times, so i ruled out that my application will be returned. :'(

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
An8865 said:
Hi Everyone,

Can someone add my timelines too, I received my notification from Ontario on 2nd Feb and send my file on 2nd March. It was received on 8th March. I have sent them an email and gotten a reply for received and accepted.

@angel1719 - FYI, when I sent the initial email to them, I just got a automated reply but not "received and accepted" email. Few days later I sent them 2 emails on the same day and next day I got the "received and accepted" email. I am sure you have tried this but thought would share in case it helps anyone.

Cheers
Thanks An8865. I will trying doing that as well. Added you to the list.