26-01-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2017
Med's Done....
J
Hi everyone.
Can you please tell me if there is a specific thread for OINP CEC Inland?

Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ yeesha congrats.

Good to see March applicants getting started with the AOR's. Hope they complte giving AOR's to all before the end of the month.

Good luck to all

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mann.jas said:
Hi everyone.
Can you please tell me if there is a specific thread for OINP CEC Inland?

Thanks
After that you will ask for thread for CEC inland aplicants with work permit expiring, than CEC, than CEC inland app with work permit expiring before September.......

Such a small group and you want division? :p :p :p :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
only on my observation, I can say that some files have minor errors in the application form or some documents which are not legible. These files are kept for double check,( this is just to recheck and it only for the satisfaction of the officer in charge) and so they take a little bit more time. But than ultimately you will get AOR, because otherwise they straight away reject the file.

Good luck for AOR

mann.jas

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2017
Med's Done....
J
No really. :D
My wp is not expiring any time soon atleast for another 1 and half year.
I was just curious about how many CEC Inland got AORs and nominations

bestofluck said:
After that you will ask for thread for CEC inland aplicants with work permit expiring, than CEC, than CEC inland app with work permit expiring before September.......

Such a small group and you want division? :p :p :p :p

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mann.jas said:
No really. :D
My wp is not expiring any time soon atleast for another 1 and half year.
I was just curious about how many CEC Inland got AORs and nominations
CEC and FSW are already distinguished in the list. :-X :-X

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@travel_freak

Please remove the list you have quoted and let angel1719 maintain the list so that it. I request you to delete the list from previous page as angel1710 include you details in the next list updated on Thursday's and Monday's.

The list is well updated on above days so please do not quote the list and simply leave your updates in the thread. It will added in the next update.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yeesha said:
Hi guys,

I've been a silent observer for a while. Just thought i'd share the happy news so we can all have some hope.

Application Submitted: March 01 2016
AOR: August 18 2016 at 3.30pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not receive any reviewed and accepted email when i had sent in my inquiry. They just said responded and advised my application is in queue for further processing. Hope it will be a faster process to get the nomination. Feel free to add me to the list :)
Congrats! Thanks for sharing the news. Did you apply under FSW or CEC?

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Wow i came to post my update and see @yeesha has received AOR too. Congrats to you.

So my update. I finally received a reply but a very weird one. Seems a standard reply. Pasting the reply below. PleAse advice what this translates into.....

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Your application is still pending.

If your application is reviewed and accepted, you will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
5th floor | 5ème étage
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860
Email: Ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
angel1719 said:
Wow i came to post my update and see @yeesha has received AOR too. Congrats to you.

So my update. I finally received a reply but a very weird one. Seems a standard reply. Pasting the reply below. PleAse advice what this translates into.....

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Your application is still pending.

If your application is reviewed and accepted, you will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
5th floor | 5ème étage
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860
Email: Ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca
This means that you will receive your AOR soon provided your application package is deemed complete.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
This means that you will receive your AOR soon provided your application package is deemed complete.
so does it mean that there are still chances of rejection / return?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
angel1719, yes it does mean it is still not accepted and reviewed.

Yesterday MZASAM recd a mail saying application is reviewed and accepted !!! after getting AOR

So firstly these mails have nothing to do with actual status.

now the actual meaning to me is same as I replied to travel_freak above. They keep some application for second opinion due to some mistakes or errors in application form. Like some page is not legible or something is not clarified or readable. They need to double check and get another opinion. This takes some time.

But now its a matter of 7 more days and everything will be cleared. All applicants will get AOR in max. 7 days.

Hope for the best.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Charrington said:
I got an email today after ages trying to get hold of them saying my application was pending still no idea what that means im presuming they are looking into it for some reason.
Charrington seems we both in the same boat. Either we stay afloat or sink, result would be the same for us I guess. :)

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Happy that the 1st March Applicant got AOR. Hence, publishing the list today ;D, not during the usual timing to update the list

LIST OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY OINP IN MARCH 2016

TOTAL NO : 48

AOR RECD : 09
RVWD & ACPTD : 24
APP RETURNED : 02
NOMINATIONS

Code:
CAT            USERNAME               APP RECD       STATUS              REMARKS[/b]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [pre]          
[b][color=green]CEC           yeesha                  1-Mar-16      AOR:18-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         Indersandhu6            1-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[color=red]FSW           TMNK                    1-Mar-16      Returned-18 Jul      Returned for DD validity[/color]
FSW           Siddiquis               2-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                       
[b][color=green]FSW           aniketganoo             2-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                  
[b][color=green]FSW           mandeep_29              3-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b] 
FSW           JoanCloete              3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           sudi                    3-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted          [/color][/b]                                                                                    
FSW           Garry213189             3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           Kar1205                 3-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16          [/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           aoamber                 4-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           Krups84                 5-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           Freds                   7-Mar-16      AOR:03-Aug-16        WP expiring in couple of months [/color]  [/b]             
[b][color=green]CEC           SFKAS                   7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                            
FSW           AmzD                    7-Mar-16      AOR Pending
FSW           Charrington             7-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           Mallikaasharmaa         7-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC-I         Mltan                   7-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted -WP expiring Mid November   [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]MAS           fb_shadhon              7-Mar-16      AOR:28-Jul-16        Masters graduate.Inland[/color]  [/b]                                          
[b][color=purple]FSW           gsan16                  8-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC           trivedki                9-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW-I         bkaura                  9-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
FSW-O         angel1719               9-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           skang404                9-Mar-16      AOR Pending  
[b][color=purple]CEC           arielnana              10-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]                                                                             
[b][color=purple]FSW           aditik15               11-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           jodi1526               11-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           pragith                11-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]                                                                                          
[b][color=purple]Mas-I         jugrajrandhawa         14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
FSW           EdBell                 14-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           travel_freak           14-Mar-16      AOR Pending  
[b][color=purple]FSW           dbjc                   14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                     
[b][color=purple]CEC           vignesh91292           14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]CEC-I         hyos1206               16-Mar-16      AOR:08-Jul-16        PGWP expiring in a week's time[/color] [/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC-I         mann.jas               15-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color]  [/b]   
FSW           ayesha2015             16-Mar-16      AOR Pending          
[b][color=purple]FSW           averma                 21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted   [/color][/b]    
[b][color=purple]CEC           amhbala                21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           Gaurav_Vij             21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                        
FSW           karanv.mariner         21-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           Msanz                  21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]     
FSW           expressTarun           22-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           cencentaotao           22-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted   [/color][/b]      
[color=red]FSW           Funkdakarma            22-Mar-16      Returned-15 Aug      Missing passport pages[/color]
[b][color=purple]FSW           savco2000              22-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC-I         UltimateNinja          23-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]                                                                                 
[b][color=purple]CEC           mshergill              30-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
FSW           srnz                   00-Mar-16      AOR Pending

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel1719: Congrats!! The message confirms that your file is opened, found complete. Pending because you will be sent the AOR on first come first
serve. If you notice reviewed and accepted words are in the message.

Yes, it's weird way of communication. Ignore. Enjoy. Soon Mar applicants will receive AOR, based on the current trend, pace. :) :) :)