+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
MZASAM said:
angel1719: Congrats!! The message confirms that your file is opened, found complete. Pending because you will be sent the AOR on first come first
serve. If you notice reviewed and accepted words are in the message.

Yes, it's weird way of communication. Ignore. Enjoy. Soon Mar applicants will receive AOR, based on the current trend, pace. :) :) :)
you think MZASAM? as they have also mentioned, if it is reviewed and accepted, you will receive file number. I am so worried after this email but yet keeping high hopes of getting AOR directly. Don't want to give up now, as they have already started with giving AOR to March applicants and almost done with Feb applicants, they paced up much more than anticipated by all of us.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LOL @ MZASAM......read the words which are in favour !! ignore the rest !!! hahahah good idea

They have also mentioned the word AOR....why read anything else....just read AOR... ;D ;D ;D ;D ignore all the rest

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
angel1719 said:
you think MZASAM? as they have also mentioned, if it is reviewed and accepted, you will receive file number. I am so worried after this email but yet keeping high hopes of getting AOR directly. Don't want to give up now, as they have already started with giving AOR to March applicants and almost done with Feb applicants, they paced up much more than anticipated by all of us.
Relax. They would have returned your application earlier if your application was incomplete. I say this because one April applicant got his/her application returned around 20 - 30 days ago. If yours had been incomplete, they would have sent it back then. Now, don't worry. You'll receive your AOR soon!

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Relax. They would have returned your application earlier if your application was incomplete. I say this because one April applicant got his/her application returned around 20 - 30 days ago. If yours had been incomplete, they would have sent it back then. Now, don't worry. You'll receive your AOR soon!
recently one applicant from March had received a return. He was 22nd March applicant and file came back on 15th Aug (sent on 18th Jul, I guess -dont remember exactly). hope after the 2nd review they accept. keeping hopes up.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
angel1719 said:
recently one applicant from March had received a return. He was 22nd March applicant and file came back on 15th Aug (sent on 18th Jul, I guess -dont remember exactly). hope after the 2nd review they accept. keeping hopes up.
Don't take the email so seriously. They send anything to anyone. return is almost not possible !!!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angel: Why fear the unknown; get worried, tensed. Remain optimistic and hope for a positive outcome.
Bestofluck, Raj, all seniors have expressed their opinions; Trust there words. it's highly unlikely at this juncture for OINP to return the file.

You are lucky to be among st us on this forum. If you were only dependent for info on your consultant, he would have driven you crazy.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Expected AOR's for March applicants on 19th August. All between March 1 & March 7

angel1719 dont get surprised and get fainted if you see your AOR on Monday. :D

let us see who comes out with the news first today

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
bestofluck said:
Expected AOR's for March applicants on 19th August. All between March 1 & March 7

angel1719 dont get surprised and get fainted if you see your AOR on Monday. :D

let us see who comes out with the news first today
I would really faint... :eek: ;D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aniket got his AOR just now!! Congrats! Now others, all the very best for AOR s. I wouldn't be surprised even if half the list turns green today ;)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
congrats to aniketganoo for the AOR. The rally begins.

@angel1719 avoid sleeping for 4 days now....will need to update the list every few minutes
:p

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
aniket got his AOR just now!! Congrats! Now others, all the very best for AOR s. I wouldn't be surprised even if half the list turns green today ;)
wow congrats Aniketganoo. I am hoping for more greens, including mine in coming week :p

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
bestofluck said:
congrats to aniketganoo for the AOR. The rally begins.

@angel1719 avoid sleeping for 4 days now....will need to update the list every few minutes
:p
hahahaha updated the list on previous page

yeesha

Jun 7, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats! Thanks for sharing the news. Did you apply under FSW or CEC?
Thanks guys. Finally some good news - applied under CEC , FILE # XHEC-16053XX