+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BalajiR said:
I was told 2-4 months at my interview/test.......Anyway we're altogether in this waiting..............
I was told the same and i am in the 12 week

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
rk3 said:
Hi.. Everyone from feb and mar waiting.. I will share my experience. I called cic on 2nd May morning, and was given the same old response, and different from the previous one. Once I called right after the 1st call and the response was severly varied. The same evening I got the oath invite in mail. The agent even told me that my RQ has not been reviewed.

Moral of the story is the cic is as unaware as we guys are.. Not their fault.. Just depends when does the system gets updated. I would suggest everyone not to call cic, as it is not going to help. Yes, if anyone has any serious concern, please go ahead and do it, but do not expect them to give any estimates.

More so, what I feel is that all 100% of the waiting applicants will get their letters soon.. Very soon..as long as the app has been correctly represented. I really wish the best for all those waiting.. And know that each day passing will like a lifetime. Stay positive. And focus on your day to day life.. It will happen for sure.. Just a few days here or there.

Good luck to everyone . This forum is a lot of support when waiting.
Hi rk3, this is a beautiful msg i 100% agree with u as well.... my dad is a senior and he is RQed case he was invited for an interview on March 31,2014 and he called CIC this afternoon to check the status of his application, the lady told him that his file is under a judge review and he might get another invitation for an interview or it may be an oath letter...she was talking nonsense, my dad and i didnt believe her and we r just praying to god that my dad gets an oath letter this month bcuz we have big plans this summer.. if u or anyone else can give me some advice it will be apprrciated..thanks!

sauga

Apr 17, 2014
afghanboy said:
Hi rk3, this is a beautiful msg i 100% agree with u as well.... my dad is a senior and he is RQed case he was invited for an interview on March 31,2014 and he called CIC this afternoon to check the status of his application, the lady told him that his file is under a judge review and he might get another invitation for an interview or it may be an oath letter...she was talking nonsense, my dad and i didnt believe her and we r just praying to god that my dad gets an oath letter this month bcuz we have big plans this summer.. if u or anyone else can give me some advice it will be apprrciated..thanks!
What is ur dad's local office?

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
sauga said:
What is ur dad's local office?
Local office is Mississauga but he went for interview in st clair

laomai

Apr 17, 2014
Hi folks,

I've been following this thread for months and still waiting for my oath letter. Here is my timeline:

Office: St. Clair
Application rec'd: Feb14 2012
Start processing: Nov29 2012
RQ rec'd: Jan12 2013
RQ sent back: Feb5 2013
Notice to write test: Feb24 2014
Test & Interview: Mar17 2014
ATIP requested: Apr9 2014

Last week I called CIC call centre and was told by an agent that my test result has not been uploaded yet. She said she would send a request to my office and told me the standard answer that the RQed cases like mine take up to 36 months to be finalized.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can submit a request here: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
It takes upto 45 Days to process (Usually people get it within 30 days)

CBSA
Category that best describes you: Member of the Public
Act: Privacy Act

Make sure to list your Client ID # along with the timeline of the report required in the additional information field.

Good Luck!

afghanboy said:
Thanks, how do u request a ATIP report ? And how long does it take?

Garfield007

May 2, 2014
Thank you . I just requested one.

Just called CIC call center to see if there was any movement on my application. I was told my test scores are yet to be uploaded and my RQ hasn't yet been assessed. Looks like this is going to be a long wait. :(

Below is my timeline:

Applied : Feb 15, 2013
Application Received : February 22, 2013
Started processing Application : April 22, 2013
RQ received : Jul 2013
RQ Sent : Aug 2013
Notice to prepare for Test : February 14, 2014
Test passed : March 5,2014 ( St. Clair )
Oath date : Sad

daktrader said:
You can submit a request here:
It takes upto 45 Days to process (Usually people get it within 30 days)

CBSA
Category that best describes you: Member of the Public
Act: Privacy Act

Make sure to list your Client ID # along with the timeline of the report required in the additional information field.

Good Luck!

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
I got the ATIP. I see a few new things, like my results have been uploaded, i see my jurisdiction changed from scarborough to toronto. Also i see a weird thing, a citizenship interview date in the future. I called cic and they said that is a error and they had to put an event in order for the system to let them to mail out the test invite? so weird.

im curious if anybody has written to st.clair office at all and what kind of response they got?

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do you remember the exact date of your ATIP REQUEST? Does it say anything about judge approving so its just question of scheduling the oath? I'm waiting for my ATIP that I requested on 23rd April.

thanks

QAI said:
I got the ATIP. I see a few new things, like my results have been uploaded, i see my jurisdiction changed from scarborough to toronto. Also i see a weird thing, a citizenship interview date in the future. I called cic and they said that is a error and they had to put an event in order for the system to let them to mail out the test invite? so weird.

im curious if anybody has written to st.clair office at all and what kind of response they got?

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
BalajiR said:
do you remember the exact date of your ATIP REQUEST? Does it say anything about judge approving so its just question of scheduling the oath? I'm waiting for my ATIP that I requested on 23rd April.

thanks
yes i ordered it on April 3rd. They basically just let it collect events for 30 days and then push the file out in email. I am getting a feeling the real stuck up is the residency questionnaire, everything else is in order. cic still hasnt streamlined their residency questionnaire processing.

blkajir, it still says judge's decision pending, and actually i dont even see the test results here in the ATIP but strangely enough cic tells me they have the results. There is an event type called Record Test Results and the status is "not started" also there is an event type "testing" and status "in process"

Milon_d

Oct 30, 2009
afghanboy said:
Hi My Mother in the same page as well, But she has been interviewed on Jan 28 @ st.Clair, applied in 2012, RQed.
However not news until today..
Local Office: Scarborough

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you QAI.... I guess that means the results are not updated yet. I put in mine on 23rd April. Lets hope it shows as updated, which would atleast indicate that they are moving forward. I'll let you know what mine says when I have it.

thanks

QAI said:
yes i ordered it on April 3rd. They basically just let it collect events for 30 days and then push the file out in email. I am getting a feeling the real stuck up is the residency questionnaire, everything else is in order. cic still hasnt streamlined their residency questionnaire processing.

blkajir, it still says judge's decision pending, and actually i dont even see the test results here in the ATIP but strangely enough cic tells me they have the results. There is an event type called Record Test Results and the status is "not started" also there is an event type "testing" and status "in process"

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should request the ATIP report...
Good Luck

Milon_d said:
Hi My Mother in the same page as well, But she has been interviewed on Jan 28 @ st.Clair, applied in 2012, RQed.
However not news until today..
Local Office: Scarborough