+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same date. Not sure if it's anything specific to the account.

babariz said:
Hi Balaji I was looking at my ECAS on the bottom there is a date modified is printed for the page before it was something 2012 but now its April 25th.2014 having said that i was wondering this means something is in process did anyone noticed this change or its normal...

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
BalajiR said:
I had noticed on my Ecas before the test it was different date not sure but iam guessing this means there is some movement..

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can you update you timeline in the thread in my signature plz? And share it here as well?

thanks

babariz said:
Hi Balaji,
Still Feb 13 & Feb !8 Test Passers has not received oath letters so Long wait for us Feb 21 & Feb 24.
However be Positive we will get ours along with them may be.

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
BalajiR said:
can you update you timeline in the thread in my signature plz? And share it here as well?

thanks
APPLICATION RECIEVED on June 8, 2012.
Letter acknowledging receipt June 8, 2012
Started processing on December 20, 2012.
Notice on January 24, 2014 to appear and write the TEST
Citizenship Test on February 21, 2014 at 1:00 PM.
WAITING FOR OATH LETTER.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way, I'm sure date on eCAS updated 25 April doesn't have any significance. When I checked my PR renewal status, it have me the same update date when the processing was complete in Dec 2013.

babariz said:
APPLICATION RECIEVED on June 8, 2012.
Letter acknowledging receipt June 8, 2012
Started processing on December 20, 2012.
Notice on January 24, 2014 to appear and write the TEST
Citizenship Test on February 21, 2014 at 1:00 PM.
WAITING FOR OATH LETTER.

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
the ecas website was updated on the date 25th April, 2014 - not our accounts. Everybody will see the same date on their side

BalajiR said:

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
BalajiR said:
By the way, I'm sure date on eCAS updated 25 April doesn't have any significance. When I checked my PR renewal status, it have me the same update date when the processing was complete in Dec 2013.
May be i was wrong and got excited…..

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.. Everyone from feb and mar waiting.. I will share my experience. I called cic on 2nd May morning, and was given the same old response, and different from the previous one. Once I called right after the 1st call and the response was severly varied. The same evening I got the oath invite in mail. The agent even told me that my RQ has not been reviewed.

Moral of the story is the cic is as unaware as we guys are.. Not their fault.. Just depends when does the system gets updated. I would suggest everyone not to call cic, as it is not going to help. Yes, if anyone has any serious concern, please go ahead and do it, but do not expect them to give any estimates.

More so, what I feel is that all 100% of the waiting applicants will get their letters soon.. Very soon..as long as the app has been correctly represented. I really wish the best for all those waiting.. And know that each day passing will like a lifetime. Stay positive. And focus on your day to day life.. It will happen for sure.. Just a few days here or there.

Good luck to everyone . This forum is a lot of support when waiting.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you rk3. I do agree with you.

rk3 said:
Hi.. Everyone from feb and mar waiting.. I will share my experience. I called cic on 2nd May morning, and was given the same old response, and different from the previous one. Once I called right after the 1st call and the response was severly varied. The same evening I got the oath invite in mail. The agent even told me that my RQ has not been reviewed.

Moral of the story is the cic is as unaware as we guys are.. Not their fault.. Just depends when does the system gets updated. I would suggest everyone not to call cic, as it is not going to help. Yes, if anyone has any serious concern, please go ahead and do it, but do not expect them to give any estimates.

More so, what I feel is that all 100% of the waiting applicants will get their letters soon.. Very soon..as long as the app has been correctly represented. I really wish the best for all those waiting.. And know that each day passing will like a lifetime. Stay positive. And focus on your day to day life.. It will happen for sure.. Just a few days here or there.

Good luck to everyone . This forum is a lot of support when waiting.

Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babariz said:
I had noticed on my Ecas before the test it was different date not sure but iam guessing this means there is some movement..
Yes, it has changed for me too. Last modified on April 25 2014.
Also my local centre is Mississauga. I am hoping this means my file has been moved.

Test date: feb 10th @ St. Clair's
oath.? :(

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I would like to know, usually when CIC sends the Oath letter:

1-Does it show on E-case?
2-How many days/weeks it takes from the letter till the Oath date?

Thank you

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Febs we are all on the same boat folks let us wait and see I have a feeling that what we are all waiting for is around the corner my last call was before 8 days and was told it should happened sooner than 6 month max 6 months so I think it's scheduling issue! Good luck to all of us
Test was done in Feb 20 I am on my 10th week!

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was told 2-4 months at my interview/test.......Anyway we're altogether in this waiting..............

So Concerned said:
Febs we are all on the same boat folks let us wait and see I have a feeling that what we are all waiting for is around the corner my last call was before 8 days and was told it should happened sooner than 6 month max 6 months so I think it's scheduling issue! Good luck to all of us
Test was done in Feb 20 I am on my 10th week!