+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Fingerprint

May 1, 2014
depends on your area. There are private agencies that do figerprints for you and send them electronically to RCMP and then they forward it on. I sent mine back the same day on April 30th and the call center says they can see it as received on may 1st.

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Three months passed, nothing for me too.
Call center told me i cold wait 35 montss, the results are uploaded but RQ not revised yet.
A have ordered ATIP this Monday

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Hi

Don't care their saying, its a standard record that they play for all when they don't have any reasonable answer.

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Did any one of fab test taker get atip deliverty yet? please share it here to get an idea of what's going on there with our files.

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think our files are at Scarborough, because people took there test at St.Clair after us, but from other local offices, had already an Oath.

comestai

Mar 6, 2014
Hmmm another day of wait, looks like something wrong somewhere. Either the judge is not available or they are not getting the right mix of new citizens. In almost every oath ceremony, it has been observed that there were 90+ country candidates become new citizens…… I know one of the case where the candidate passed exam on Feb 7th, takes oath on 24th and shows me the passport on March 2nd, I really don't understand these logics. This forum has been a great help to each other but the truth remains as no body knows the real facts….Keep waiting guys.

Passed test on Feb 12th at St.Clair and waiting…..

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
comestai said:
Hmmm another day of wait, looks like something wrong somewhere. Either the judge is not available or they are not getting the right mix of new citizens. In almost every oath ceremony, it has been observed that there were 90+ country candidates become new citizens...... I know one of the case where the candidate passed exam on Feb 7th, takes oath on 24th and shows me the passport on March 2nd, I really don't understand these logics. This forum has been a great help to each other but the truth remains as no body knows the real facts....Keep waiting guys.

Passed test on Feb 12th at St.Clair and waiting.....
What was his office, and was he RQ?

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto60 said:
Three months passed, nothing for me too.
Call center told me i cold wait 35 montss, the results are uploaded but RQ not revised yet.
A have ordered ATIP this Monday
Hi toronto60..

Trust me.. They are just as uninformed as we are.. I guess we all call cic as we feel that they are the only approachable authority. Basically order your ATIP and trust me you will know more than them.

I called cic on 2may and the same old story.. Test passed, but RQ case.. 36 months..

Guess what.. My oath invite was in the mail the same day that left cic on 30apr..

Crucks of the story is..order the ATIP and you will see it from your own eyes..

Best wishes to you all those waiting..

Btw do you know when are your checks expiring?? I have seen a correlations between the approved case and expiry of checks.. I know 2 other cases where oath got in mail 2 weeks before checks expiry.. One was an RQ case and the other was a routine..

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rk3 said:
Hi toronto60..

Trust me.. They are just as uninformed as we are.. I guess we all call cic as we feel that they are the only approachable authority. Basically order your ATIP and trust me you will know more than them.

I called cic on 2may and the same old story.. Test passed, but RQ case.. 36 months..

Guess what.. My oath invite was in the mail the same day that left cic on 30apr..

Crucks of the story is..order the ATIP and you will see it from your own eyes..

Best wishes to you all those waiting..

Btw do you know when are your checks expiring?? I have seen a correlations between the approved case and expiry of checks.. I know 2 other cases where oath got in mail 2 weeks before checks expiry.. One was an RQ case and the other was a routine..
I don't know anything about the checks. How do you know? Where they are written?

erwinshayne

Mar 2, 2014
Hi everyone,

It's my first time to comment here, but I read every single post here everyday as I and my wife are like everyone else here who have been waiting for months. I just want to share that we have receive the pink letter today from the mail. Our Timeline is as follows:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 10, 2012.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 10, 2012.

3.We started processing your application on January 9, 2013.

4.We sent you a notice on January 24, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 20, 2014 at 8:30 AM.

5. Received a letter today dated May 5 to attend for Oath on May 22, 2014 at 1PM.

I think they are starting to send letters now. Good luck to everyone!