+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erwinshayne said:
Hi everyone,

It's my first time to comment here, but I read every single post here everyday as I and my wife are like everyone else here who have been waiting for months. I just want to share that we have receive the pink letter today from the mail. Our Timeline is as follows:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 10, 2012.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 10, 2012.

3.We started processing your application on January 9, 2013.

4.We sent you a notice on January 24, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 20, 2014 at 8:30 AM.

5. Received a letter today dated May 5 to attend for Oath on May 22, 2014 at 1PM.

I think they are starting to send letters now. Good luck to everyone!
What is your local office-where are you going to have the oath, where did you passed the test an du yo have RQ?

erwinshayne

Mar 2, 2014
@toronto60,my local office is Scarborough. Oath will be in Scarborough. We did get a RQ because we left the country 5 times (8 months, 2 months, 2 months, 4 days, 1 day). We passed the exam at St. Clair.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erwinshayne said:
@ toronto60,my local office is Scarborough. Oath will be in Scarborough. We did get a RQ because we left the country 5 times (8 months, 2 months, 2 months, 4 days, 1 day). We passed the exam at St. Clair.
Hi erwinshayne,

Many Congratulations to you. Soon you will be a proud Canadian.
I wanted to ask you from when did it start to show Oath date in your ecas/online status?

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erwinshayne said:
@ toronto60,my local office is Scarborough. Oath will be in Scarborough. We did get a RQ because we left the country 5 times (8 months, 2 months, 2 months, 4 days, 1 day). We passed the exam at St. Clair.
Thank you very much, did you apply as a family or single?

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations erwinshayne.... mine is close to yours.

Received 18th Oct 2012
Acknowledgement Dec 21st 2012
Started Processing Jan 12th 2013
RQ received Aug 2013
RQ to scarborough received 7th Sept 2013
test written on 24th Feb 2014 at St. Claire
Waiting for oath.......

Hopefully I'll have mine soon.........

erwinshayne said:

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BalajiR said:
Congratulations erwinshayne.... mine is close to yours.

Received 18th Oct 2012
Acknowledgement Dec 21st 2012
Started Processing Jan 12th 2013
RQ received Aug 2013
RQ to scarborough received 7th Sept 2013
test written on 24th Feb 2014 at St. Claire
Waiting for oath.......

Hopefully I'll have mine soon.........
I don't know why i am not receiving oath letter, i started to be worry.

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
erwinshayne said:
Congrats :) is your ecas updated too? Thanks

Fingerprint

May 1, 2014
Hi guys,

My ATIP is due today, so far nothing in my email. I have written an email to them asking for a ETA, as my 30 days are up today. I Will let you know what i get

Test:Feb 12 2014, Result Pass

Applied September 6, 2011.

Wife (Joint applicant) received RQ in October 2012. RQ Submitted thereafter.

Request for Fingerprint April 30 2014

Submitted Fingerprints April 30 2014

Call center confirms fingerprints received May 1st 2014

Still Waiting for Oath......!!!!

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ATIP normally take from 30 to 45 days to process ... They will not respond until then...
All the Best!

Fingerprint said:
Hi guys,

My ATIP is due today, so far nothing in my email. I have written an email to them asking for a ETA, as my 30 days are up today. I Will let you know what i get

Test:Feb 12 2014, Result Pass

Applied September 6, 2011.

Wife (Joint applicant) received RQ in October 2012. RQ Submitted thereafter.

Request for Fingerprint April 30 2014

Submitted Fingerprints April 30 2014

Call center confirms fingerprints received May 1st 2014

Still Waiting for Oath......!!!!

Fingerprint

May 1, 2014
Not true, they ask for 30 days, not 45 days.

The following is the email response i got when i applied. Even on the webiste they say 30 days, unless they need an extension, as laid out in the reasons under section 9 & 15

If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:

Section 9 of the Access to Information Act

Section 15 of the Privacy Act

Thank you for the best wishes.

Daktrader:- I see you have been waiting for a long time, what do they tell you after your 36 months have passed long time ago?

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per the e-mail and the site it takes them 30 Days ro process...
But the last 2 times I got my ATIP reports once on the 37th day and the 2nd time on the 40th days...and no they did not request me for an extension and they replied to e-mail after I received my ATIP notifying me that the report has been sent already...
Just my experience.

They have told me to wait after the 36 month mark as the 36 month is just an average not a concrete date...
people have had their applications processed faster, and I know some poeple who are waiting since 2007 & 2009 for their applications to be processed.

All the Best!

Fingerprint said:
Not true, they ask for 30 days, not 45 days.

The following is the email response i got when i applied. Even on the webiste they say 30 days, unless they need an extension, as laid out in the reasons under section 9 & 15

If your request is complete, it will be processed within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt, unless an extension is required. Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:

Section 9 of the Access to Information Act

Section 15 of the Privacy Act

Thank you for the best wishes.

Darktrader:- I see you have been waiting for a long time, what do they tell you after your 36 months have passed long time ago?

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Fingerprint!
I hope no one ever goes through the process Ive been through.
Wish everyone the best on this Forum!

Fingerprint said:
Daktrader I applaud your virtue of patience.

May God bless you abundantly, and may he pave your road ahead smoothly!!