+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

erwinshayne

Mar 2, 2014
Hi everyone,

We applied as family. We did not request for ATIP as we want to save our $5. We called them last Thursday and got the same information that everyone of us is receiving (that our file is on the waiting list and the results have not been uploaded yet, and that they have up to 6 months to process after the exam). That's why we were so surprised when we got the oath letter last night. My online status is not yet updated too. I wouldn't advice everyone to call CIC, they seem to have a standard answer for everyone who calls.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!
Orderin the ATIP under the 'Privacy Act' is free
Please share your timeline

erwinshayne said:
Hi everyone,

We applied as family. We did not request for ATIP as we want to save our $5. We called them last Thursday and got the same information that everyone of us is receiving (that our file is on the waiting list and the results have not been uploaded yet, and that they have up to 6 months to process after the exam). That's why we were so surprised when we got the oath letter last night. My online status is not yet updated too. I wouldn't advice everyone to call CIC, they seem to have a standard answer for everyone who calls.

erwinshayne

Mar 2, 2014
Our Timeline is as follows:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 10, 2012.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 10, 2012.

3.We started processing your application on January 9, 2013.

4.We sent you a notice on January 24, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 20, 2014 at 8:30 AM.

5. Received a letter today dated May 5 to attend for Oath on May 22, 2014 at 1PM.

erwinshayne

Mar 2, 2014
Our Timeline is as follows:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 10, 2012.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 10, 2012.

3.We started processing your application on January 9, 2013.

4.We sent you a notice on January 24, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 20, 2014 at 8:30 AM.

5. Received a letter today dated May 5 to attend for Oath on May 22, 2014 at 1PM. (Scarborough)

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erwinshayne said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you very much! I hope i will get the oath letter soon!

erwinshayne

Mar 2, 2014
I think there's going to have a wave of letters for everyone this May & June like what happened in December and January.

Good luck to everyone.

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erwinshayne said:
I think there's going to have a wave of letters for everyone this May & June like what happened in December and January.

Good luck to everyone.
I hope so, but there are not so many oath ceremonies scheduled for next months, as it was in January and February

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto60 said:
Hey folks, do you know how i could know when my checks are going to expired
ATIP report can tell you that.

A good CIC agent can also tell you that depending on if he is willing to dig deep into your file and get the info for you.

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
How to explain my situation - I don't want to wait any further moment - my 3 months I finished today. According to the officer who took my interview and the officer who conducted my test, I deserve to get something by today.

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Congrats,,, hopefully all of us will be part of this wave,, my test date was Feb 20 also and supposedly Mississauga is faster than other offices but nothing yet,, I was told the same thing during the interview 8 weeks max today I completed my 10th week!! Good luck to everyone