+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
misspurple said:
I called CIC this morning and they told me my results have been uploaded and my file transfered to Scarborough. I hope this is accurate info! Now I'm worried because I have an out of country two weeks vacation planned the last two weeks of May; I did let CIC know well in advance but I hope things don't get messed up...
when did you attend your exam? did you call them recently before your last call and got some different answer? thank you

misspurple

Feb 7, 2014
Horizon92 said:
when did you attend your exam? did you call them recently before your last call and got some different answer? thank you
My exam was Feb 13th. I call CIC every week, either on Monday or Tuesday, and before today they had always told me that my file was still in St. Clair and that my exam results hadn't been uploaded.

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
misspurple said:
My exam was Feb 13th. I call CIC every week, either on Monday or Tuesday, and before today they had always told me that my file was still in St. Clair and that my exam results hadn't been uploaded.
thank you :)

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I told you, maybe our result was uploaded last Friday and the oath letters will come soon. I will pray fro everybody.

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
toronto60 said:
I told you, maybe our result was uploaded last Friday and the oath letters will come soon. I will pray fro everybody.
I agree with you, but this ecas system is killing me whenever i check no update ! I wish everyone get letter soon :)

star200

Mar 28, 2014
BalajiR said:
I just called the CIC call Center and I got the standard response. Scores not uploaded yet and no updates.
I did my test on Feb18th, and I called them 3 times and each time, I received this response. I really started to get worried :(

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
Hi my dad is senior and he just call CIC about his status and they told him that he might either get another interview with a judge regarding RQ or an oath letter....wth is this ? Anyone who can give me a better answer pls help...

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC Call Ctrs are always vague about information...
Just wait it out...or request your father's ATIP report for a clearer picture on the stage of the application

All the Best!

afghanboy said:
Hi my dad is senior and he just call CIC about his status and they told him that he might either get another interview with a judge regarding RQ or an oath letter....wth is this ? Anyone who can give me a better answer pls help...

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
daktrader said:
CIC Call Ctrs are always vague about information...
Just wait it out...or request your father's ATIP report for a clearer picture on the stage of the application

All the Best!
Thanks, how do u request a ATIP report ? And how long does it take?

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
There is no letter receipt today for oath, any one got today?? please share your good news if you got to make us happy.

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
BalajiR said:
I just called the CIC call Center and I got the standard response. Scores not uploaded yet and no updates.
Hi Balaji,
Still Feb 13 & Feb !8 Test Passers has not received oath letters so Long wait for us Feb 21 & Feb 24.
However be Positive we will get ours along with them may be.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks babariz. I was hoping that at least the results would be updated. I know, I have few waiting before me like dossip and QAI. Any way the call Center agents are not as reliable or consistent with the response and I am waiting for the ATIP I requested a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure that I'll have my invite before the end of this month and I hope the same for every one.

babariz said:
Hi Balaji,
Still Feb 13 & Feb !8 Test Passers has not received oath letters so Long wait for us Feb 21 & Feb 24.
However be Positive we will get ours along with them may be.

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
BalajiR said:
Thanks babariz. I was hoping that at least the results would be updated. I know, I have few waiting before me like dossip and QAI. Any way the call Center agents are not as reliable or consistent with the response and I am waiting for the ATIP I requested a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure that I'll have my invite before the end of this month and I hope the same for every one.
Hi Balaji I was looking at my ECAS on the bottom there is a date modified is printed for the page before it was something 2012 but now its April 25th.2014 having said that i was wondering this means something is in process did anyone noticed this change or its normal…