+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
torontob said:
Can anyone who seen Judge Approval post their time line please?

Thanks,
In my Atip shows my files has already approved by the judge(also it shows his name and date)by May 1st,but I am still waitingthe oath letter,I called two days before ,they told me that I need waiting until 2015 June which is almost three years.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Marylulu said:
In my Atip shows my files has already approved by the judge(also it shows his name and date)by May 1st,but I am still waitingthe oath letter,I called two days before ,they told me that I need waiting until 2015 June which is almost three years.

Many congrats
on getting your file approved by the Judge. It should have not taken that long for scheduling your Oath. Hopefully you are just few weeks away and need not have to wait till June 2015. Its another disservice & misinformation by CIC call center agents.

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Folks I sent exit entry record of movement 10 days ago but haven't heard anything yet do know how long usually takes to process the application after they received requested docs!

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Janoo, the atip says
Responsible office:St clair
Priority: 2-medium

I don't think there is anything good about it right

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Marylulu said:
One of my friend apply March 2014,and he has text at 24 Sep,he will have oath cermoney at Oct 2.so quickly,but we are so still waiting......

moti

Oct 24, 2012
Nyork,

is your local office Mississauga and your RQ is transfered to st clair ?? The ATIP shows that ::)

janoo

May 16, 2014
Nyork... Yes look to me that they have started new RQ assessment Centre in Mississauga

I thought that your local office was Mississauga any how time fly and now the processing

time is reducing and hope that in coming month you may get some good news.

Suggest after 30 days you may ask for another atip report.

ashi mashi

Mar 6, 2014
Nyork said:
Hey guys. I just received my 3rd atip. My file was last updated on july 17 but i don't think it has any good news.
I need your help with what the update mean.
Applicant passed first test however residence issues/concerns were not resolved At time of interview. FPAT is required. File is being returned to RQ queue To be assigned to an officer for review/analysis. DMS

Your help is very much appreciated
Thank you in advance
Hi Nyork
I got the same answer

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
I called cic today morning and the answer was very lame. The csa told me the my file is still under process and the officer is still unable to take a decidion about my file and that once the officer takes a decision, i will received an oath invite. She adviced me to check with them again in 3 months eventhough, i already passed the 35 months wait time. I don't seem to be in a good situation!

Please advice

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Nyork said:
I called cic today morning and the answer was very lame. The csa told me the my file is still under process and the officer is still unable to take a decidion about my file and that once the officer takes a decision, i will received an oath invite. She adviced me to check with them again in 3 months eventhough, i already passed the 35 months wait time. I don't seem to be in a good situation!

Please advice
what is your situation? lack of days?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
So Concerned said:
Folks I sent exit entry record of movement 10 days ago but haven't heard anything yet do know how long usually takes to process the application after they received requested docs!
Knowing the CIC's snail paced processes, even if it reached their office it takes few weeks to reach to the concerned department. :-X

Please follow up with CIC, ask them if they received the docs. Frustration is just an understatement to describe things at CIC. Hope and pray the sooner we all get out of this torture chamber.

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Knowing the CIC's snail paced processes, even if it reached their office it takes few weeks to reach to the concerned department. :-X

Please follow up with CIC, ask them if they received the docs. Frustration is just an understatement to describe things at CIC. Hope and pray the sooner we all get out of this torture chamber.
I agree with you. The new people who are currently applying now might get processed faster than us while we are still waiting n watching.