waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Rockandroll said:
I have a spouse as dependent too. Is it the reason why our case has been delayed?? Am December 21 applicant.
I don't know Rockandroll, some experts here say that if your case with spouse then it process fast 8)

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Zmndanjy said:
Anyone in this forum that has been waiting for more than three weeks for ppr email after getting dm on ecas. :eek: :eek:
Hi friend, you have already got your DM, so no need to worry about ppr email, it will come sooner or later. Or you can call cic to check why the email is not sent out successfully yet.

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
its not a matter of nationality umanitoba, I know couple of guys from my country got PR

jpfyoung

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2015
Nomination.....
17/11/2015
AOR Received.
09/03/2016
Med's Request
02/11/2016
Med's Done....
18/11/2016
Passport Req..
13/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
21/03/2017
LANDED..........
25/03/2017
Rockandroll said:
I have a spouse as dependent too. Is it the reason why our case has been delayed?? Am December 21 applicant.
Rockandroll, I don't know of any applicants after December 16th who have got DM or PPR yet. Just a guess based on the current timelines, but would say you will get yours next week or the week after. Some early December applicants just got there's today and then there is still some November applicants waiting..

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Zmndanjy said:
I called cic and they say that your 16 months are not over yet call us after that so we could help you further. I have checked all the sections in my email and i am sure that i have not recieved anything yet
I got the same reply from cic, the officer told me there is nothing to worry about, 16 mon is it, no faster.

Rockandroll

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
jpfyoung said:
Rockandroll, I don't know of any applicants after December 16th who have got DM or PPR yet. Just a guess based on the current timelines, but would say you will get yours next week or the week after. Some early December applicants just got there's today and then there is still some November applicants waiting..
Jpfyoung... I believe you.. u making me feel good. This waiting game is killing me. I hope next week becomes our independence week. The problem is my BG still not applicable. When will it change so I get DM?

Zmndanjy

Feb 28, 2017
Alex2028 said:
I got the same reply from cic, the officer told me there is nothing to worry about, 16 mon is it, no faster.
Thank you for the reply the only thing i am worried is it is taking so long it is making it more and more frustrating day by day. Just want to get over with this.

Rockandroll

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
umanitoba said:
I think the reason is the nationality nothing else. If they asked for additional info yes but if they didn't ask the only reason is the nationality.
UManitoba... do you have a spouse as dependent on your application? I think you are correct though coz I don't see any reason for the delay

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Rockandroll said:
UManitoba... do you have a spouse as dependent on your application? I think you are correct though coz I don't see any reason for the delay
Yes but many people here have spouse. They didn't ask for any additional document for security such as CV or updating the forms; hence, there is no reason that my BG is not in process! The security should be done in 3 months am I right unless they have worked on it for some reason!

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Zmndanjy said:
Thank you for the reply the only thing i am worried is it is taking so long it is making it more and more frustrating day by day. Just want to get over with this.
I hear you! I lost sleep and am getting nightmares lately. I will absolutely fell into sleep at the border officer's table for landing....

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
I know a person from BC from March 2016 and added his spouse in Nov and already got PPR, so I don't think having spouse or children is the issue, it is the nationality but just they don't want to say it!

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
umanitoba said:
Yes but many people here have spouse. They didn't ask for any additional document for security such as CV or updating the forms; hence, there is no reason that my BG is not in process! The security should be done in 3 months am I right unless they have worked on it for some reason!
Hi umanitoba,
Have you called cic about your status? I think maybe yours is in progress but not updated by the officer yet?

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
I think we have same visa officer and he has a bad habit not to update the Background status, his manager asked him to do so but He go for smoke. 8)