+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi
Is anybody facing problem logging in cic account.
I am trying to login, but it shows error , it says bad gateway .
Anyone has any idea why this is happening?
I was just going to ask this.

There was no information on this on the site. Seems like a random maintenance or they finally updating something in the profile :D

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
must be a maintenance issue. can not open the profile maybe it is the universe telling me to "go do something else man"
Hahhhhaa so true.. we all are checking our profiles and this thread continuously the time since application is down. Lol. Hope the ppr batch triggers and we all get it by this week. FINGERS CROSSED

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Hi ..thanks for sharing the details.. few things:
1. Did you observe any change in your profile i.e any new messages post AOR?
2. Am bit confused about the term GHOST UPDATE..Could you please clarify.

Mine is 16th Nov AOR.

Regards
Hi,
1) Not really, I got an update and an email notification for medicals. I went to IP2 straight from medicals since I've applied under CEC. But one can't quite say if it's the real IP2.
I got the 'how to find a job' mail during ITA time, so it was a while back.

2) And then my profile got 'updated' in January but I saw no noticeable change in anything. This is what a ghost update is. So essentially, when you sign into your profile, you might notice the current status of your application saying 'updated'. When you click on the application and then go back and check the status, you will notice that it goes back to 'submitted'. They call it a ghost update because you won't see any change in your profile but you get a notification saying it was updated. :D

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I think they might be updating the application status page Ui, the look and feel. Last time they had added progress bar timeline. This time may be they will add something new which will show our status in a more detailed way.

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
I think they might be updating the application status page Ui, the look and feel. Last time they had added progress bar timeline. This time may be they will add something new which will show our status in a more detailed way.
seems too good to be true:cool:

Reactions: immitk and meet311

Rocky_2018

Feb 6, 2019
Spoke to an agent just now regarding the log in issue, call was connected really fast without any waiting time, he goes because our system was down call got connected easily also he said systems are down since 5 hours or more and he doesn’t have any idea when shall it be back on track.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Spoke to an agent just now regarding the log in issue, call was connected really fast without any waiting time, he goes because our system was down call got connected easily also he said systems are down since 5 hours or more and he doesn’t have any idea when shall it be back on track.
The same is now showing on the account as well. The profile opens but there’s a message appearing which states that application details are not available.