+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

jaySil

Nov 30, 2018
What is the update you saw in your CIC account on 11th March
Also, what is counterfoil issued? Are you referring to the postal acknowledgment?

I submitted my passport on Mar 5th. They received it on Mar 6th. Since then no update on CIC or Fedex site.
Also all the status sections were changed to the following

Review of eligibility: Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your background check was completed.
Final decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Reactions: svcanadapr

svcanadapr

Mar 12, 2019
Also all the status sections were changed to the following

Review of eligibility: Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your background check was completed.
Final decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Thanks @jaySil I am keeping my fingers crossed.

boothwyn4u

Oct 30, 2018
Hi,

I submitted my documents on 15th of November but didn't get any updates on my Medical results. Any idea how to find the status of my case?

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
Hello everyone!!

What about applying the student visa while the immigration application (EE) in process?? Do you know any such cases?? With this pattern of processing and my file being at NDVO, can't even hold the positive speculations !!! Please share if anyone knows anything!!!

Thanks.

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
I have been active member since last three years and have closely observed trends each year. This year has been the slowest.
Well, this forum isn’t a reliable source of data to back such conclusion, only a tiny percentage of the total applicants report their status here, it’s not really a representative number. Also keep in mind that people are naturally more active in this forum when they are waiting for an answer (how many threads are there form people talking about issues with their application vs threads about people announcing they received the golden email?), once an answer is received, this forum stops being a priority for most users, so many just stop reporting the changes in their personal case. MyImmtracker might be a more reliable source, but even that isn’t entirely accurate (because it also depends on people telling the truth and reporting consistently).

Is the process slower than in previous years? That might be true, but I wouldn't go as far as saying that only 30% of users receive the PPR within the 6 months period. That’s an overdramatic assumption.

Let’s not increase people’s anxiety.

Last edited:

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hello everyone!!

What about applying the student visa while the immigration application (EE) in process?? Do you know any such cases?? With this pattern of processing and my file being at NDVO, can't even hold the positive speculations !!! Please share if anyone knows anything!!!

Thanks.
I have a friend who did it. Got both applications approved with like a month difference. First study permit, than PR.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Well, this forum isn’t a reliable source to back such conclusion, only a tiny percentage of the total of applicants report their status here, it’s not really a representative number. Also keep in mind that people are naturally more active in this forum when they are waiting for an answer (how many threads are there form people talking about issues with their application vs threads about people announcing they received the golden email?), once an answer is received, this forum stops being a priority for most users, so many just stop reporting the changes in their personal case. MyImmtracker might be a more reliable source, but even that isn’t entirely accurate (because it also depends on people telling the truth and reporting consistently).

Is the process slower than in previous years? That might be true, but I wouldn't go as far as saying that only 30% of users receive the PPR within the 6 months period. That’s an overdramatic assumption.

Let’s not increase people’s anxiety.
It’s bitter truth which you will slowly understand as and when days, weeks and months will pass.

Anyways, it’s upto you to believe it or not. Good luck!

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
It’s bitter truth which you will slowly understand as and when days, weeks and months will pass.

Anyways, it’s upto you to believe it or not. Good luck!
Completely agree with you..people here create anxiety by stating overdramatic comments..some exceptions can be there with few files but looking at the trend most files get sorted within the timeline provided

Canada?

Mar 14, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Hi Folks,

i got my GCMS notes today, i ordered it on March 1st.

My AOR Nov 19th
FSW-Outlander
Country-USA

Primary office: Montreal

here is what i see on page 2

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Info Sharing--Complete

My account shows Still reviewing additional documents and BG -will let you know when it starts.

Also no ghost updates or any changes after the medial pass and ADR request.

can you folks let me know if there is any other pages or info i need to look for. it's a 134 page document

Thanks

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
It’s been two months now since they requested me to pay the RPRF, so I guess I can assure that no, it doesn’t take “a few days” to get a PPR after receiving the request of RPRF (when not paying it upfront) xD

Now the time bar indicates 48 days left or so, we can at least say that rejection risk at this point is low. Right? RIGHT?

LOL, I’m just trying to keep it positive here. Let’s hope for soon hearing good news for everyone!
Your RPRF was probably triggered during R10 checks. For me it wasn't triggered so I will have to wait till a decision has been made.

Reactions: greenboymx

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Folks,

i got my GCMS notes today, i ordered it on March 1st.

My AOR Nov 19th
FSW-Outlander
Country-USA

Primary office: Montreal

here is what i see on page 2

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Info Sharing--Complete

My account shows Still reviewing additional documents and BG -will let you know when it starts.

Also no ghost updates or any changes after the medial pass and ADR request.

can you folks let me know if there is any other pages or info i need to look for. it's a 134 page document

Thanks
Do US residents receive GCMS notes faster?

I applied on Feb 14 and still hasn't arrived

Reactions: balzie101